Author Topic: Is the CIA out of control?  (Read 4216 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Is the CIA out of control?
« on: January 07, 2017, 07:58:37 AM »
Seems to me, based on what has transpired in the past, that the CIA does as it pleases when it pleases. From helping put together teams of "detractors" in foreign countries to taking active part in coup d'états... Seems as though they are out of control.

And the only time the president of the nation gets to hear about some of their activities is when their actions blow up in their faces and the CIC has to clean up the mess, diplomatically and legally.

When is the CIA swamp going to be drained?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: Is the CIA out of control?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 10:54:53 AM »
Seems to me, based on what has transpired in the past, that the CIA does as it pleases when it pleases. From helping put together teams of "detractors" in foreign countries to taking active part in coup d'états... Seems as though they are out of control.

And the only time the president of the nation gets to hear about some of their activities is when their actions blow up in their faces and the CIC has to clean up the mess, diplomatically and legally.

Hopefully soon. This is the full court press here. All coordinated with the media outlets, politicians and such. If they are being this forceful and obvious about this you have to wonder what sort of wars and interventions they had in store for us if Clinton won the election? This looks to be the Deep State trying to get the train back on the tracks.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 11:14:50 AM »

It's very dangerous and not at all American anymore.

First step is to break-up the media cabal, IMO.  No way it could happen without doing that.

And anyone who would work toward seeing it done, say a president, could only hope to succeed with their own highly-trusted security and intel.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 11:32:42 AM »
It's very dangerous and not at all American anymore.

First step is to break-up the media cabal, IMO.  No way it could happen without doing that.

And anyone who would work toward seeing it done, say a president, could only hope to succeed with their own highly-trusted security and intel.

Good post.

The CIA/State Dept couldn't care less about American citizens, our safety and the safety of our nation as it relates to us, it's citizens...i.e a free and democratic, open society guided by the Bill of Rights and Constitution.

They play for other people and powers and we are seeing them try to get the narrative back on track for the next set of global conflicts. All based on no solid evidence just a big media/political push to ram this through the American psyche. They even brought up Leon Panetta's corpse from the crypt to talk this stuff up.

Lots of talk about Trump "getting on the right side of this" and why he shouldn't "upset the intel agencies." Those aren't advice...those are threats.

Scary stuff.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2017, 11:36:35 AM »
Another issue I see with the CIA and other rogue entities within the US government is that Trump is a danger to their agenda.

I would not be surprised if there is an assassination attempt on Trump if he decides to reshuffle the power structures within the intelligence agencies.

We've all seen what happened with Kennedy. The amount of whitewashing that went on to cover up what was an obvious inside job really shows how ceremonial the role of president is.

And how they've been able to sell the scientific impossibility that various shots that were fired from 11:30 and entered the president's head at 7:00 shows the level of collusion between the powers-that-be (of which the intelligence community are a part of) and the press, is really impressive.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2017, 11:42:52 AM »
Good post.

The CIA/State Dept couldn't care less about American citizens, our safety and the safety of our nation as it relates to us, it's citizens...i.e a free and democratic, open society guided by the Bill of Rights and Constitution.

They play for other people and powers and we are seeing them try to get the narrative back on track for the next set of global conflicts. All based on no solid evidence just a big media/political push to ram this through the American psyche. They even brought up Leon Panetta's corpse from the crypt to talk this stuff up.

Lots of talk about Trump "getting on the right side of this" and why he shouldn't "upset the intel agencies." Those aren't advice...those are threats.

Scary stuff.

Damn fine points.  Great post.  

And those are threats, you're right.  I was thankful to find out that Trump HAS been maintaining his own security and intel, and that he's resisted pressure to get rid of it.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2017, 11:48:38 AM »
Another issue I see with the CIA and other rogue entities within the US government is that Trump is a danger to their agenda.

I would not be surprised if there is an assassination attempt on Trump if he decides to reshuffle the power structures within the intelligence agencies.

We've all seen what happened with Kennedy. The amount of whitewashing that went on to cover up what was an obvious inside job really shows how ceremonial the role of president is.

And how they've been able to sell the scientific impossibility that various shots that were fired from 11:30 and entered the president's head at 7:00 shows the level of collusion between the powers-that-be (of which the intelligence community are a part of) and the press, is really impressive.

Before this election, I'd become convinced that we were long past the point of ever having an outsider in office.  Maybe that's why I've found myself so reserved about Trump.  But every day since, it appears more convincing that he's what he seems to be... and that he won't be influenced in the same way as others in the past.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2017, 12:20:27 PM »
Before this election, I'd become convinced that we were long past the point of ever having an outsider in office.  Maybe that's why I've found myself so reserved about Trump.  But every day since, it appears more convincing that he's what he seems to be... and that he won't be influenced in the same way as others in the past.

The problem is that they are going to make DT's job a living hell. I actually see some republicans being as hostile toward his proposals, if not more, than the democrats.

The powers-that-be are still trying to figure out what the heck is going on and whose pockets to line. They're slowly coming to realize that people are FED UP with globalization and the unending wave of fakism sported by the media and the politically correct crowd. The first victim is Chelsea Clinton, who, after her mom's political demise, was quickly rushed to the front of the political line in what was going to be another obvious exercise in political fronting: She is white, young and a female. Three birds, one stone. Problem is... she is also a Clinton, hence she will not get very far.

I love it! I love seeing the Soros and the big bankers rushing to golf outings in Chile to figure out how to unravel the current state of political affairs.

For starters, I see them going after WikiLeaks big time. Then they will force the media outlets to become more radicalized in their content. The republican establishment will also be tapped to exercise pressure.

I love it! I, for once, am proud of my people. I'm proud in the sense that we saw we were being taken for a ride and we made a decision in spite of the media hurricane of pro-Clinton support. None of the Scotland (or Quebec or any other fake indecisive a-holes) pro-independence 49-51% stuff.

Hillary's stench of post menstrual vaginal discharge was pungent enough and we called it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2017, 12:39:41 PM »
-Lots of editorials in this thread.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2017, 12:43:13 PM »
-Lots of editorials in this thread.

Do you think the CIA is out of control? What are YOUR thoughts?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2017, 01:30:22 PM »

My thoughts are that we have no idea if it is out of control or not. It would be interesting to know what more is in the classified report than the declassified one. As I've stated before, it is impossible to prove the release of the hacked information affected the peoples' vote. Either way, it is highly unlikely it will keep Trump from being inaugurated on January 20th.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2017, 03:04:23 PM »

I never thought I'd live to see the day we agreed on something.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2017, 05:33:03 PM »

All these federal 3 letter agencies are like this. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2017, 07:47:05 PM »
Just so you know, In yesterday's report, all the main government security agencies are in agreement with regards to the Putin led Russian hacking of the DNC. They also hacked the RNC.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2017, 08:02:01 PM »
Just so you know, In yesterday's report, all the main government security agencies are in agreement with regards to the Putin led Russian hacking of the DNC. They also hacked the RNC.

We hack them as well. Obama knew about this years ago but chose 3 weeks before Trumps inauguration to make an issue of it. It's too bad that libs can't think before speak or act.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2017, 09:31:12 PM »

In agreement but still no proof. Releasing the narrative to the press as okay to parrot but no proof. Press not even asking for proof.

A little too close the Ministry of Truth from 1984 for my liking.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2017, 03:14:07 AM »

He's a man with many skills.

This sums up the report quite well

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2017, 05:02:01 AM »

As was noted by SomeParts there has been zero evidence to link the Russian government to the WikiLeaks email leaks or the hacks directly (which were standard phishing attacks) so all of this is still just allegations, assumptions and "judgments."

There is also nothing new in this report, it's a regurgitation of the DHI report from a week or two ago which was a rehash of prior reports from private sector security companies. Still no evidence, in fact they didn't even try to give any evidence.

The latest "definitive" report almost puts the "hacking" in the background and just tries to spin the yarn the Russia Today and paid trolls won the election for Trump. Funny thing is the DNC and Clinton campaign did the same things with our media and "Correct the Record" paid trolls from Media Matters and such.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2017, 06:47:27 AM »

Free your mind.

Don't fall into the partisan arguments
a

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2017, 07:14:16 AM »
My thoughts are that we have no idea if it is out of control or not. It would be interesting to know what more is in the classified report than the declassified one. As I've stated before, it is impossible to prove the release of the hacked information affected the peoples' vote. Either way, it is highly unlikely it will keep Trump from being inaugurated on January 20th.

Prime, the thing is we do have an idea. An NSA analyst (Snowden) threw the intelligence community under the bus a few years ago, and uncovered some real sick shit being done onto American citizens. More than 10 years ago, the CIA played an intrumental role in helping the Bush administration bring the case for war to the UN, even though they were no chemical weapons being cooked up in mobile chemical factories. Most declassified shit from the OSS years is so fucking sick that I feel embarrased we share the same air as these folks. And how about their role in overthrowing government after government? Assassinating Kennedy?

No evidence?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2017, 09:10:06 AM »
I never thought I'd live to see the day we agreed on something.

Look, when something is really as bad as the Obama administration has slowly become, it's not about rallying under political lines: Eventually it's the ones who voted the fucker into office and feel let down vs. the ones that don't seem to have the capacity to call out Obama when he is deserving of a verbal spanking.

I called out Bush Jr. when he was carrying out bad policies and making C+ decisions.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2017, 09:19:08 AM »
All the people complaining about Russia hacking us, we do the same. Shit, we got caught tapping Angela Merkel's cell phone a few years back.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2017, 09:51:57 AM »
All the people complaining about Russia hacking us, we do the same. Shit, we got caught tapping Angela Merkel's cell phone a few years back.

Haha, which Angela made nothing against.
What a lapdog.
Would like to know the American formula for making their vassal states totally submissive.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2017, 10:26:42 AM »
Haha, which Angela made nothing against.
What a lapdog.
Would like to know the American formula for making their vassal states totally submissive.

Lol...

I may be too far down the rabbit hole after investigating all this PizzaGate/pedophilia junk, but there is one saying that keeps on popping up, "All roads lead to Israel."

I have taken that as not so much the state of Israel, but the (((global elite bankers))).

They use this pedo stuff to guarantee rise to power/money, but will use the pedo stuff as blackmail if those individuals try to stray from the (((agenda)))
a

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2017, 10:35:12 AM »
Is the CIA out of control?

No. The CIA is in control!