Author Topic: Fiat Chrysler announces plans to invest $ 1 BILLION in Michigan and Ohio plants  (Read 524 times)

James

Fiat Chrysler just announced plans to invest $1BILLION in Michigan and Ohio plants, adding 2000 jobs. This after Ford said last week that it will expand in Michigan and U.S. instead of building a BILLION dollar plant in Mexico. Thank you Ford & Fiat C!

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/818460862675558400

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
sounds to me like...WINNING!!!!   :D

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
This is good and all, but two things...

1.  Those Michigan (read:  Detroit) jobs are going to mostly Hebrews.  Those ain't Trump voters!  Good job on that one.

2.  How does a BILLION dollars translate into only 2000 jobs? 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

1.  Those Michigan (read:  Detroit) jobs are going to mostly Hebrews.  Those ain't Trump voters!  Good job on that one.

1. Identity politics... lame.

2. I don't think that Chrysler expects those 2000 jobs just to last just one year... hence the word "investment"

2000 x $50,000 salary/benefits = $100,000,000/year

Looks like a 10 year investment
a

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
That's huge.
Once those big companies invest, many smaller subcontractors etc. may follow and invest in local production which will multiply the effect.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
1. Identity politics... lame.

2. I don't think that Chrysler expects those 2000 jobs just to last just one year... hence the word "investment"

2000 x $50,000 salary/benefits = $100,000,000/year

Looks like a 10 year investment

Yep.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica

1. Who cares? He needs to bridge the gap, those who voted for him already know his awesomeness. MAGA

2. Dude, a billion dollar road project doesn't equate to nearly that many jobs. What's your point? Project dollar value doesn't have a direct correlation to a specific amount of workers.

These are all good things, why are you guys fighting it so much? Let go of the losing and start winning!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Good!!!  Hopefully all these areas improve w all of this investment!!!