Author Topic: Trump in action as President, next 4 yr predictions?  (Read 2720 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Trump in action as President, next 4 yr predictions?
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2017, 11:52:21 PM »
I still don't understand why you guys are so bitter if he is going to do nothing that he says, etc. and is essentially a democrat in disguise.

Something is up with your anger. You should be overjoyed!!

You are mistaking bitter for amused. -Nothing at all to be angry about.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2017, 11:54:06 PM »
fuck off

he asked for predictions and I gave him one so lets wait 4 years and see how they turn out

You were shitting on Obama from before he took office so I'm sure you completely understand my point of view

Do you honestly believe we will have to wait four years?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2017, 02:38:57 PM »
a rolling series of self inflicted chaos and crisis from the CryBaby in Chief, with a large dose of incompetence, miscommunications, blaming others for his failures.

Oh yeah and lots and lots of blatant lying that obviously is part of any conman's repertoire

Also, since Republican economic ideas always lead to failure we can expect that cutting corporate taxes will not produce job growth (just like that failed to do in Kansas) so we'll be likely facing increasing budget deficits and faster pace of increase of the national debt.

JackAss in Chief thinks he's going to negotiate a haircut on our debt with China so we'll likely shoot ourself in the foot and see our credit rating downgraded.  Repubs will also try to privatize Fannie/Freddie which will lead to much higher costs of borrowering for home loans.

They will also try to privatize Medicare which will cause outrage among both Dems and Repub and they really want to lower Social Security benefits which will also cause chaos and outrage.

Add it all up that's what it will feel like to be Made Great Again.

one week in and Trump is already making my prediction come true

http://www.salon.com/2017/01/30/a-self-inflicted-wound-in-the-fight-against-terrorism-john-mccain-lindsey-graham-stand-up-to-donald-trumps-muslim-ban/

the muslim travel ban is likely making us less safe since it's already being used as a recruiting tool by ISIS while almost certainly not going to prevent any terrorist attack (for example would not have prevented the 911 attackers from entering the country

Now that there has been a terrorist attack the day after the ban went into effect shouldn't we add Canada to the list of banned countries) and also shouldn't we be building a wall between the US and Canada?

BTW - look forward to virtually everything the JackAss in Chief does to have negative  consequences for this country

Adding Steve Bannon as to National Security Council meetings will surely only do damage to this country (and I'm beginning to suspect that might actually be the goal).  Should national security really be subject to one persons political motives (and one that is without a doubt skewed toward anti-American intentions)?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2017, 03:30:16 PM »
one week in and Trump is already making my prediction come true

http://www.salon.com/2017/01/30/a-self-inflicted-wound-in-the-fight-against-terrorism-john-mccain-lindsey-graham-stand-up-to-donald-trumps-muslim-ban/

the muslim travel ban is likely making us less safe since it's already being used as a recruiting tool by ISIS while almost certainly not going to prevent any terrorist attack (for example would not have prevented the 911 attackers from entering the country

Now that there has been a terrorist attack the day after the ban went into effect shouldn't we add Canada to the list of banned countries) and also shouldn't we be building a wall between the US and Canada?

BTW - look forward to virtually everything the JackAss in Chief does to have negative  consequences for this country

Adding Steve Bannon as to National Security Council meetings will surely only do damage to this country (and I'm beginning to suspect that might actually be the goal).  Should national security really be subject to one persons political motives (and one that is without a doubt skewed toward anti-American intentions)?

I keep hearing "muslim ban"  ::)

If that's the case, why isn't Indonesia on the list: approximately 202.9 million (largest in world)
a

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2017, 05:15:45 AM »
Trump will be in the White House for 8 years.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2017, 07:29:37 AM »
Love him or hate him, you have got to admit there is never a dull moment since Trump became president.  Everyday you can count on looking at the news online or on TV and seeing something exciting/scary unfolding right before our eyes.