Author Topic: TED CRUZ GOES OFF ON DEMOCRATS AT JEFF SESSIONS HEARING  (Read 704 times)

James

Re: TED CRUZ GOES OFF ON DEMOCRATS AT JEFF SESSIONS HEARING
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 02:40:16 PM »

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 03:05:49 PM »
And that's why they lost the election and so many seats during obamas tenure.

This sums it up!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 03:24:28 PM »

It's laughable watching these liberal pussies cry and scream now. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2017, 04:38:48 PM »
Ted is looking fat and doughy as usual

How old it that dumb fuck?  Should spent a bit more time in the gym and less time stuffing his face in the Senate cafeteria

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2017, 04:56:07 PM »
Ted is looking fat and doughy as usual

How old it that dumb fuck?  Should spent a bit more time in the gym and less time stuffing his face in the Senate cafeteria

http://theweek.com/speedreads/618098/alan-dershowitz-doubles-down-ted-cruz-being-most-brilliant-law-students

Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz isn't going to lie, he told Megyn Kelly on Tuesday's Kelly File. Ted Cruz "was one of the best students I ever had, because a teachers loves to be challenged," he said. Dershowitz uses the Socratic method, he said, and "everything I said, he disagreed with.... And he made such brilliant arguments that I never had to play the devil's advocate." Dershowitz, whose views skew liberal, said he knew Cruz's politics were the opposite, but they were also "clear, principled, unwavering, and very intelligently presented."

Kelly asked if it's true that Cruz was one of his smartest students ever, and Dershowitz said yes. "And in fact, I got a lot of criticism from my friends on the left, saying, 'Why are you saying that?'" he added. "I'm a professor. I have to tell the truth about my students, even if I disagree with their views, even if I'm not going to vote for him."

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2017, 07:46:46 PM »

What does his rant have to do with the Sessions hearing? Politicians climb on top of their soapbox so they can spout unrelated crap every chance they get. Shame on Ted Cruz.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2017, 07:56:28 PM »
http://theweek.com/speedreads/618098/alan-dershowitz-doubles-down-ted-cruz-being-most-brilliant-law-students

Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz isn't going to lie, he told Megyn Kelly on Tuesday's Kelly File. Ted Cruz "was one of the best students I ever had, because a teachers loves to be challenged," he said. Dershowitz uses the Socratic method, he said, and "everything I said, he disagreed with.... And he made such brilliant arguments that I never had to play the devil's advocate." Dershowitz, whose views skew liberal, said he knew Cruz's politics were the opposite, but they were also "clear, principled, unwavering, and very intelligently presented."

Kelly asked if it's true that Cruz was one of his smartest students ever, and Dershowitz said yes. "And in fact, I got a lot of criticism from my friends on the left, saying, 'Why are you saying that?'" he added. "I'm a professor. I have to tell the truth about my students, even if I disagree with their views, even if I'm not going to vote for him."

That all doesn't matter because he's "fat and doughy" because we all know being "fat and doughy" immediately discredits him ::)