Author Topic: 4 ways Obama's final speech was a load of crap  (Read 1457 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: 4 ways Obama's final speech was a load of crap
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 06:36:51 AM »
I didn't watch it. Why? For starters, it's hockey season and I prefer the NHL to an outgoing President ramble about his days in office

I heard it was (mostly) an emotionally charged trip down memory lane for Obama and his peeps? True ??? ...or did I miss some real news?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 06:49:01 AM »
heard he mentioned himself 75 times.
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 07:06:09 AM »
heard he mentioned himself 75 times.

Did you expect him to talk more about Trump , Hillary or W Bush instead? ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2017, 07:58:09 AM »
More hot air and fluffy bs

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2017, 07:59:57 AM »
In one of the Union speeches he mentioned himself 115 times, so he's getting better.

All in all Obamacare is going down in flames and his legacy is tarnished since Trump is taking office and they lost so many seats around the country.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2017, 08:50:30 PM »
More hot air and fluffy bs

It's a farewell speech... what did you expect? Laying out a grandiose legislative agenda for next year? As goodbye speeches go, it was fine. Lots of aspirational things, some calls to action, some shoutouts, some thanks and cue the standing ovation.

Bottom line: I'm glad he's out of there. I wish him and his family the best and  hope they'll choose to not attempt to become the next political dynasty - enough of that shit. He should transition to being a private citizen again, which he claimed he would. If he does it, kudos to him: it is the best thing any ex-President can do for the country, post-election.

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2017, 12:34:59 PM »
Hey Coach why don't you write something original rather than posting someone else's views in a simple link?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2017, 01:24:08 PM »
BREAKING: Administration official: Obama ending policy granting residency to Cubans entering US without visas.

That's not very tolerant.  >:(  okie doke

a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2017, 01:41:35 PM »
It's a farewell speech... what did you expect? Laying out a grandiose legislative agenda for next year? As goodbye speeches go, it was fine. Lots of aspirational things, some calls to action, some shoutouts, some thanks and cue the standing ovation.

Bottom line: I'm glad he's out of there. I wish him and his family the best and  hope they'll choose to not attempt to become the next political dynasty - enough of that shit. He should transition to being a private citizen again, which he claimed he would. If he does it, kudos to him: it is the best thing any ex-President can do for the country, post-election.

I agree.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2017, 09:55:56 PM »
Hey Coach why don't you write something original rather than posting someone else's views in a simple link?

I work 15 hrs a day. This is the best you're gunna get. If you can't figure out or go back and read just some of the 75k + posts I've wrote over the years, you'll find more than 3/4 of that are my views in my own words. This being said, do your research.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2017, 03:37:30 AM »
Google "when is obama's last day in office?"

38,700,000 results

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2017, 06:57:06 AM »
I work 15 hrs a day. This is the best you're gunna get. If you can't figure out or go back and read just some of the 75k + posts I've wrote over the years, you'll find more than 3/4 of that are my views in my own words. This being said, do your research.

Did you do your research when you were ranting about Obama's birth certificate and repeating bald-faced lies and conspiracy theories? Or were you too busy working then, too?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2017, 07:45:32 AM »
Did you do your research when you were ranting about Obama's birth certificate and repeating bald-faced lies and conspiracy theories? Or were you too busy working then, too?

Oh wait, he was born in Hawaii ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2017, 07:54:21 AM »

Unless you can prove otherwise.  How's that going for you?

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2017, 11:43:37 AM »

That you still think he wasn't proves how stupid you really are. As if his birthplace would, somehow, make all the bad things about him as a politician irrelevant.

You rarely, if ever, bothered challenging Obama on the merits of his positions. You focused instead only on silly attacks: he's Muslim, he's married to a tranny ape, he was born in Kenya. You believed in and promulgated conspiracy theories - theories that would require thousands, if not tens of thousands, of people to be in on, starting back in the early 60's (or perhaps earlier).

Come on Joe...