Author Topic: Is Tren A Waste to Use on a Bulk?  (Read 10923 times)

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
Is Tren A Waste to Use on a Bulk?
« on: January 12, 2017, 08:53:29 PM »
I've never used tren before. But since it's the highest Androgenic Anabolic rating of basically anything, you would think that it would be incredible for bulking, but you rarely see people using it for a bulk. Just a recomp or a cut. I know it can fuk up your appetite so I would assume that's why few people can bulk with it.

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
Re: Is Tren A Waste to Use on a Bulk?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 11:52:55 PM »
I've always enjoyed Tren E at higher dosages and think it would be useful for cutting as well.

As for the reasoning for Tren A, People use it for a cut due to the short ester and that gh15 talked about it.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 09:41:15 AM »
Makes me hungry.  It's good for both.  I get too much anxiety and sleep issues when on tren e. 
Best Bulk is Tren Anadrol Test

Strongest tren I've ever ran was back in 06, some ugl.  It was unreal.  Back then the UGL scene was quality after the fall of QV, Denkall, etc. Today, teeny boppers are brewing shit or raving about how great some tren is and don't even know what they are talking about.  Rant over.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 12:36:43 PM »
Makes me hungry.  It's good for both.  I get too much anxiety and sleep issues when on tren e. 
Best Bulk is Tren Anadrol Test

Strongest tren I've ever ran was back in 06, some ugl.  It was unreal.  Back then the UGL scene was quality after the fall of QV, Denkall, etc. Today, teeny boppers are brewing shit or raving about how great some tren is and don't even know what they are talking about.  Rant over.

Haha, that's my exact cycle starting on Monday!

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 06:18:36 AM »
If you eat 5000 kcals ıt is a superb . If you eat low very useless in bulk.  SO EAT VERY BİG you can use it EAT LOW : NO SİZE

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2017, 12:53:50 AM »
If you eat 5000 kcals ıt is a superb . If you eat low very useless in bulk.  SO EAT VERY BİG you can use it EAT LOW : NO SİZE

Eat low = not a bulk ::)

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2017, 02:17:07 AM »
High carbs high test + tren = awesome

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2017, 10:29:53 AM »
Would you say you're an old man?

Whether you say it jokingly or not, that's gonna dictate the answer. If you're over 25 or 30 or just feel like you're getting over the hill, save it for a cut. Tren is a young man's game.

If you wanna throw it in your bulk and be fighting with your old lady and getting tren anxiety when you're older then go for it. The repercussions aren't the same as when you're young, bringing girls home and having them wake up in disgust when you cover them in a pool of sweat. At least it's funny when you're young. When you're older, it really messed up your life situation.

Just my two cents. lol

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2017, 01:12:28 AM »
Test Tren Anadrol is good if you are able to eat on Anadrol, personally Anadrol deletes my hunger.

Tren instead raises it up!

Tbh i find that running high androgens is good only when you are young or when you want to cut.

When you bulk you want to grow right? Test Deca 25 Dbol+ 25 Winstrol ed  i found that stack wonderful.

Then cut on low Test Tren Mast always good stack for dieting, when flat add Androl or Superdrol.

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2017, 12:38:41 PM »
Once again eat big It will be very good for bulking. But eat low you wont gain any size or mass. You will still gain  muscle you will gain lots of maturiy your biceps can still grow even though you are eating small. By eating low you can still gain muscle size but forget about mass or weight increase. Tren is this type of drug. I never reccomend it to 145 lb begginer guys. Cause they can even mess it up worse like turning into 135 lbs small greek god. Of course it will look better but there is no point of being a 135lb very muscular guy unless you wear xxsmall clothes to show your muscles. If you are in low weight category I wouldnt reccomend it. At firs you need to bulk with water reach at  least 180 -190 lbs .Blast orals test deca reach 190-200 then it is time for tren. If you are 190 blast tren as much as you can handle take test with it in moderate or trt dosage. Eat low calorises but lots of protein. Congurulations you are TYLER DURDEN...

TYLER DURDEN

5FT10

69 KG

RED 2000$ DOLLARS GLASSES.

RED JACKET.

TİMBERLAND BOOTS

%body fat

41 cm biceps.

Charsima is out of this world.

Its all to tren..

Rickyboy

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2017, 12:08:11 PM »

I presume when you did it you were eating clean carbs?

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2017, 09:38:43 AM »
Here's the secret, ready?....... F O O D  ;)

whoremoan

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2017, 04:48:46 PM »
I've always enjoyed Tren E at higher dosages and think it would be useful for cutting as well.

As for the reasoning for Tren A, People use it for a cut due to the short ester and that gh15 talked about it.

what were your doses of tren e?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2017, 12:13:10 AM »
Always felt like tren e was 30% or so less effective than tren a.

twoface

• Getbig II
  • Ambitious Monster
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2017, 06:45:17 AM »
I am currently bulking with

TREN E 625mg
SUSTANON 625mg
GH 5iu ED
Lantus 30iu AM
Humalog 10iu before ever meal
Lasix 10-20mg (all depending on water retention)

I will be adding Anadrol in about 2/3weeks at 75/100 split the 50mg pills into two doses which is 25mg, and take one every four hours (much better this way, and you will see the DROL acts more like an OIL VS DBOL which kicks in immediately. Drol kicks in in about 48hrs

Just one TREN ALONE when the Enthate ester finally kicks in (usually 3-4weeks) I've noticed it this last Tuesday..

I was pumped beyond belief, and skin was tight!! I couldn't help posing in the mirror because I look insanely good

its all about the calories plain and simple

drink Ensure plus drinks (can be bought in the medical isle of your local health store)

I drink two or three with every meal.. I average above 5k a day

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2017, 02:30:21 AM »
TWO FACE VERY GOOD CYLE. But I dont thing there is a need for lasix mate.

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2017, 02:31:30 AM »
Your cycle is very very good but Why added lasix.  No need for it .. Maybe in last weeks . Otherwise I wont use it.

twoface

• Getbig II
  • Ambitious Monster
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2017, 08:59:19 AM »
Your cycle is very very good but Why added lasix.  No need for it .. Maybe in last weeks . Otherwise I wont use it.

why are you guys saying that??

Anadrol aromotizes on me like a bitch

those are low dose for Lasix.. Not Paul Dillet Competition doses...

bozo_the_rot

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2017, 06:04:20 PM »
I've never used tren before. But since it's the highest Androgenic Anabolic rating of basically anything, you would think that it would be incredible for bulking, but you rarely see people using it for a bulk. Just a recomp or a cut. I know it can fuk up your appetite so I would assume that's why few people can bulk with it.

Yes

gainsville

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2017, 02:46:48 PM »
tren is overused at to high dosages for to long periods, thats it. great compounds if used propperly with respect to the body.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2017, 03:20:48 AM »
I am currently bulking with

TREN E 625mg
SUSTANON 625mg
GH 5iu ED
Lantus 30iu AM
Humalog 10iu before ever meal
Lasix 10-20mg (all depending on water retention)

I will be adding Anadrol in about 2/3weeks at 75/100 split the 50mg pills into two doses which is 25mg, and take one every four hours (much better this way, and you will see the DROL acts more like an OIL VS DBOL which kicks in immediately. Drol kicks in in about 48hrs

Just one TREN ALONE when the Enthate ester finally kicks in (usually 3-4weeks) I've noticed it this last Tuesday..

I was pumped beyond belief, and skin was tight!! I couldn't help posing in the mirror because I look insanely good

its all about the calories plain and simple

drink Ensure plus drinks (can be bought in the medical isle of your local health store)

I drink two or three with every meal.. I average above 5k a day

Shouldn't take 3-4weeks for an enanthate to kick in.

Enanthates have a peak at day 3-5 and duration of 10-13.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2017, 04:15:41 AM »

This really is a flawed question.  Bulk, cutting etc has little to do with anabolics and everything to do with diet and the type of routine you are using.

Tren helps you get huge.  Huge and bulky...huge and lean...the rest is up to you.

Tren is, by far, my favorite compound.  Yes, the sides are appreciable (worst for me are night sweats and sleep apnea), but the result on your physique is nothing short of phenomenal.  I use it in every cycle I do, although I usually introduce it a bit later in the cycle, once things really get rolling.  I also tend to do rather extended cycles, and I don't necessarily want to run tren for quite that long.

My present cycle, now on week 8, is:

Sustanon 1200mg per week
Deca 900mg per week
Equipoise 600mg per week.

I added Anadrol at week 5, and will run that for 6 weeks at 100mg per day (50/50 split).

At week 13, I will change to:

Sustanon 1200mg per week
Tren 900 per week

At week 19, I will increase to:

Sustanon 1600mg per week
Tren 1200mg per week
and add Winny during the last 6 weeks at 50mg per day.

Total cycle length is about 28 weeks (February through the end of August). 

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2017, 09:17:55 AM »
This really is a flawed question.  Bulk, cutting etc has little to do with anabolics and everything to do with diet and the type of routine you are using.

Tren helps you get huge.  Huge and bulky...huge and lean...the rest is up to you.

Tren is, by far, my favorite compound.  Yes, the sides are appreciable (worst for me are night sweats and sleep apnea), but the result on your physique is nothing short of phenomenal.  I use it in every cycle I do, although I usually introduce it a bit later in the cycle, once things really get rolling.  I also tend to do rather extended cycles, and I don't necessarily want to run tren for quite that long.

My present cycle, now on week 8, is:

Sustanon 1200mg per week
Deca 900mg per week
Equipoise 600mg per week.

I added Anadrol at week 5, and will run that for 6 weeks at 100mg per day (50/50 split).

At week 13, I will change to:

Sustanon 1200mg per week
Tren 900 per week

At week 19, I will increase to:

Sustanon 1600mg per week
Tren 1200mg per week
and add Winny during the last 6 weeks at 50mg per day.

Total cycle length is about 28 weeks (February through the end of August). 

Sexy