Author Topic: debunking the myths and lies about Donald Trump  (Read 6716 times)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Re: debunking the myths and lies about Donald Trump
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2017, 10:18:03 AM »
I see you fell for another left false narrative. Take your "boarderline Klansman for Attorney General" accusation. If you would have either bothered to listen to at least some of the confirmation hearings or at least read a little instead of going off of pure leftist propaganda, you might know that Sessions helped secure the death penalty for a Klans member.

Just more proof why the left lost everything. You fall for your own bullshit.
But muh narrative

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2017, 10:27:03 AM »
Politics.

One side is evil  the other side is righteous.

Pick correctly.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2017, 11:12:21 AM »
Politics.

Pick correctly.

This man has something to say about the above statement.

X

wordy

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2017, 11:48:40 AM »
I see you fell for another left false narrative. Take your "boarderline Klansman for Attorney General" accusation. If you would have either bothered to listen to at least some of the confirmation hearings or at least read a little instead of going off of pure leftist propaganda, you might know that Sessions helped secure the death penalty for a Klans member.

Just more proof why the left lost everything. You fall for your own bullshit.

I'm not really that bothered tbf, I'm English. Just commenting on what pretty much everyone can see.

Noticed you didn't refute any of the others though.

I'll tell you what, as an outsider looking in, it seems like the establishment has pulled off the short con with Trump getting elected, and is setting you up for the long con with the next establishment candidate who will be brought in to fix the mess Trump made. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2017, 01:02:01 PM »
Unless some scandal forces him from office....
Not going to happen. They pulled out everything they had trying to stop him from winning the election.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2017, 04:09:36 PM »
This. We elected him. Let's see what happens. Tired of the bullshit.

How long should we give Trump to produce and should we go with everything he does and says?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2017, 04:12:19 PM »
Not going to happen. They pulled out everything they had trying to stop him from winning the election.

A lot of folks are predicting he will either be impeached or assassinated. Do you think either of these are even remotely possible?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2017, 04:13:32 PM »
Politics.

Pick correctly.

Did you actually mean to post self-righteous?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2017, 06:43:30 PM »
A lot of folks are predicting he will either be impeached or assassinated. Do you think either of these are even remotely possible?

Wasn't that said about Obama too?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2017, 08:01:25 PM »
There will be an attempt at his life, it's only a matter of time. But I believe he knows the risks, and he knows the CIA would be responsible. He may very well blow the lid on their organization and let the American people see who they really are. 

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2017, 08:07:35 PM »

Anyone can be killed. Only takes the usual lone nut. Right?

Being impeached would require Trump doing something very stupid, or very corrupt. Doubt he'll do either one of those.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2017, 08:44:58 PM »

I've thought about this and wouldn't put it past the "tolerant" left to try or successfully kill him (all of the sudden they believe in guns).

Being a successful business person means you set the company up and surround yourself with people who are smarter or equally as smart as you are. One man can't run a conglomerate on his/her own. Thinking as a businessman and not a politician, Trump pretty much picked and surrounded himself with people that are just as if not more qualified than him to take over "just in case" to pick up or improve what he's trying to do with this country.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2017, 08:45:29 PM »
There will be an attempt at his life, it's only a matter of time.
Heard the same thing about Obama a million times.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2017, 07:32:24 AM »
Heard the same thing about Obama a million times.
Well this is different because we're dealing with mentally ill leftists now.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2017, 07:46:14 PM »
Wasn't that said about Obama too?

Probably. On what grounds did they think he'd be impeached? Did Trump say this too since he insisted Obama wasn't a naturalized citizen? Do you find it just a little humorous that 8 years ago, a lot of folks who thought Trump was a crack-pot voted for him to be President?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2017, 07:46:57 PM »
There will be an attempt at his life, it's only a matter of time. But I believe he knows the risks, and he knows the CIA would be responsible. He may very well blow the lid on their organization and let the American people see who they really are. 

Doubt it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2017, 07:48:28 PM »
Anyone can be killed. Only takes the usual lone nut. Right?

Being impeached would require Trump doing something very stupid, or very corrupt. Doubt he'll do either one of those.

You mean other than violating the Constitution, like he's presently doing?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2017, 07:51:37 PM »
I've thought about this and wouldn't put it past the "tolerant" left to try or successfully kill him (all of the sudden they believe in guns).

Being a successful business person means you set the company up and surround yourself with people who are smarter or equally as smart as you are. One man can't run a conglomerate on his/her own. Thinking as a businessman and not a politician, Trump pretty much picked and surrounded himself with people that are just as if not more qualified than him to take over "just in case" to pick up or improve what he's trying to do with this country.

It is more likely it will be a rightwing nut who's mad as hell because Trump isn't living up to his campaign promises and therefore lied to them.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2017, 08:04:48 PM »
It is more likely it will be a rightwing nut who's mad as hell because Trump isn't living up to his campaign promises and therefore lied to them.

I've never attacked you in a malicious way but in this case I have to ask.....are you that fucking retarded? Do you not see or read about how the left wing nut cases despise him? Are you FUCKING kidding me?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2017, 08:15:59 PM »
Too many people are ready to believe the fake or misleading stories (he's a racist, a misogynist, a homophobe, etc.) propagated by the left wing news media about the Donald.  Here is a great article that lays it all out.

http://takimag.com/article/top_10_trump_myths_gavin_mcinnes/print#axzz4VXtJo41n

First item is a blatant and provable lie

stopped reading after that

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2017, 08:20:27 PM »
I've never attacked you in a malicious way but in this case I have to ask.....are you that fucking retarded? Do you not see or read about how the left wing nut cases despise him? Are you FUCKING kidding me?

About right now, you may be right. Time changes a lot. I'm not being very positive, I know, but I believe he cannot live up to many of the promises he's made to his constituents. People can turn on you in a flash.

Just so you know, I am not wishing this on Trump. I'm not that evil. If I could wish anything for him, I'd wish he'd grow up and not feel the need to constantly tweet himself into a pickle.

BTW. I didn't find anything malicious about your question. You and I just see things differently. That's actually a good thing, don't you agree?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2017, 08:20:48 PM »

Oh you mean the "sexual predator" part? lol

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2017, 08:32:48 PM »

Prove it then.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2017, 08:36:05 PM »
Anyone who says he will not live up to his campaign promises clearly does not know what kind of person Donald Trump is. He has his name on skyscrapers all across the world, this guy will never give up or stop working. He is the embodiment of the American work ethic, keep watching the number of jobs he either saves or brings back and creates, it's going to be amazing. I think the liberals real fear stems from the real possibility Trump does Make America Great Again, they will say or do anything trying to not be proven wrong.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2017, 08:41:35 PM »
Prove it then.

He can't. Just something else he was wrong about. (Waiting for an article from "Vox" or some other bullshit site)