Author Topic: Avoid extra physical activities  (Read 2274 times)

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
Avoid extra physical activities
« on: January 13, 2017, 12:54:27 PM »
One of the reason why people dont make gains is because they are doing all this extra physical stuff, after a heavy leg day I dont even walk I try to sit all day so the legs can recover, my neighbour ask me for help to move a furniture and I refused I am not going to stress out my muscles when I am recovering, I was having sex the other day and I told the girl to just ride me cowgirl style because I deadlifted in the morning, this is what you need to do to make gains.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Avoid extra physical activities
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 12:55:17 PM »
One of the reason why people dont make gains is because they are doing all this extra physical stuff, after a heavy leg day I dont even walk I try to sit all day so the legs can recover, my neighbour ask me for help to move a furniture and I refused I am not going to stress out my muscles when I am recovering, I was having sex the other day and I told the girl to just ride me cowgirl style because I deadlifted in the morning, this is what you need to do to make gains.

I am sad to report that this guy's posts are growing on me.

Go on...

DanzigBrah

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 12:56:36 PM »
Maybe you should buy an electric wheelchair to use when your finish in the gym. Maximum gains will be had.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 12:57:20 PM »

Laziness = gains.

Fuck, I should be huge by now.  :D
a

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 01:04:19 PM »
This is advice mainly for people not on gear, natural and working as a builder I couldn't gain shit.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 01:19:21 PM »
yes resting is very important.

besides, if you really train hard you're not able to do a whole lot anyway

i myself after a huge meal sleep for 1-2 hours preparing for training later that day.

if you want serious gains you need to take training seriously.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 01:24:11 PM »

Go on...

Trainer...

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2017, 01:26:14 PM »
I only do deeptroath sitting in the sofa. But im on a little bit diet now so sometimes I pusch the head a little bit further...Ilike the sound...chooking sound and read teary eyeslooks cute!

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2017, 01:28:30 PM »
I only do deeptroath sitting in the sofa. But im on a little bit diet now so sometimes I pusch the head a little bit further...Ilike the sound...chooking sound and read teary eyeslooks cute!

Go on...

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2017, 01:35:45 PM »
you also seem to have a ban on mental tasks as well.

DanzigBrah

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2017, 01:37:27 PM »
They should classify bodybuilding as a disability that way you cAn get a government check/food stamps and not have to worry about atrophy at some shitty private sector job.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2017, 02:07:06 PM »
you also seem to have a ban on mental tasks as well.
Part of the plan. CNS needs rest also.

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2017, 02:19:07 PM »
Part of the plan. CNS needs rest also.
I think hes overtraining....

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2017, 02:19:48 PM »

Go on...

Much better than his trainer account.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2017, 05:02:40 PM »

Love it!  ;D

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2017, 05:04:53 PM »
How about masturbating?

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2017, 05:21:28 PM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2017, 06:35:05 PM »
This gimmick is like a logical  common sense Marty Champions.

#1GymRat

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2017, 06:54:26 PM »
This is turth!!! only time girl not chooking is when she not puting in efort enough to be chooking so if chooking mean she is doing it corect! tear ok but only if you know it not hurting and just part of pleaseing so chooking only ok if chooking on purpose but not if real choooking only for showing!

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2017, 07:24:35 PM »

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2017, 10:45:14 PM »

In fact, this is just what Marko Savolainen did: Just lifting, eating and sleeping. Nothing more. He eliminate all other activities as completely as he could. For example: When he went to buy food with his girlfriend, she carry all the shopping bags. 12 hours of sleep at nights, four hours nap at the day time. 8 hours training and eating = day of the pro bodybuilder..

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2017, 12:06:01 AM »
wrong
do the physical activities start ur day with lots of food around midday youll b tired n not hungry , this is wen u start drinking beer to get shit done and re energize

2 to 4 heavy sets a day max only compound movements
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2017, 01:55:54 AM »
Thanks for the Bob Hoffmanesqe training tip YAGR !!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2017, 07:52:47 AM »
OP is right, a good bodybuilder is a lazy one, except for in the kitchen and the gym

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2017, 09:52:59 AM »
it's all about calories, if you train more then you gotta eat more