Author Topic: just got a husky pup  (Read 10050 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
just got a husky pup
« on: January 14, 2017, 02:35:22 AM »
her name is Luba, it's Spanish for female wolf

so, i don't need a gf now since i have her as she can give me all that i need, except for sex, but that's ok since i'm off the gear and my sex drive is near non-exsistant anyways

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: just got a husky pup
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 02:39:40 AM »
Cute dog!Animals make the best friends, she will be more loyal to you than your own family.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 02:44:38 AM »
Cute dog!Animals make the best friends, she will be more loyal to you than your own family.

thanks man

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 02:59:38 AM »
beautiful   8)

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2017, 03:09:41 AM »
Cute pup!! Will be your best friend for many years.

Simple Simon

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2017, 03:10:48 AM »

so, i don't need a gf now since i have her as she can give me all that i need, except for sex, but that's ok since i'm off the gear and my sex drive is near non-exsistant anyways

you need to write that down somewhere in case you get drunk....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2017, 03:31:05 AM »
you need to write that down somewhere in case you get drunk....

well I'm an alcoholic but I've been sober near 6 years now, so hopefully I'll never need to check it

Simple Simon

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2017, 03:33:23 AM »
well I'm an alcoholic but I've been sober near 6 years now, so hopefully I'll never need to check it

shizzo...is that you?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2017, 03:40:29 AM »
DJ, what a gorgeous pup... Good for you, you're a great person, dog lovers normally are.
After my dog passed recently, I said I was done with them for now (A lot of work, vet bills, etc).
But of course Im thinking of getting another, we'll see. For the 1st time in 25 years, we dont have to rush home to take care of something, kids are grown, pets are gone.

I always did want a boxer though, love those ugly mutts :)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2017, 04:35:15 AM »
DJ, what a gorgeous pup... Good for you, you're a great person, dog lovers normally are.
After my dog passed recently, I said I was done with them for now (A lot of work, vet bills, etc).
But of course Im thinking of getting another, we'll see. For the 1st time in 25 years, we dont have to rush home to take care of something, kids are grown, pets are gone.

I always did want a boxer though, love those ugly mutts :)

thanks man, boxers are cool 😎

and yep they need alot of care, in fact my mom has been getting on my shit to make sure that I'm not my usual selfish and lazy self and to take care of my doggie

also, 2 of my lady friends told me that if I don't take care of her that they will take her away from me

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2017, 04:38:26 AM »

and yep they need alot of care, in fact my mom has been getting on my shit to make sure that I'm not my usual selfish and lazy self and to take care of my doggie

also, 2 of my lady friends told me that if I don't take care of her that they will take her away from me

;)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2017, 05:13:27 AM »

Beautiful pup.  Huskies have a propensity to be runners, so proper training is essential.  They need lots of mental and physical exercise to be well balanced.  Additionally, they produce A LOT of hair, so plan on brushing often with the right type of tool (look into the Furminator).  Even though she's not shedding yet, best to start now getting her used to being brushed.  Now is also a good time to get her paws used to being touched so nail clipping won't be an issue down the road.  Congrats.

This is from a husky rescue site.

Although the Siberian Husky is one of the world's most strikingly beautiful dog breeds, this breed is rarely a good choice for a first time dog owner. THIS BREED SHOULD NEVER BE LET OFF LEASH!!! Siberians love to run and unless they are carefully guarded and only allowed to run free in enclosed areas, an off leash Siberian will soon become a lost Siberian...or worse. Please do not think that if you do the training, that you will be able to trust your Siberian off leash. Siberian Huskies with Champion Obedience titles have bolted out open doors or gates... and then never been seen again by their owners/trainers. We feel you should also be told that they do have their shortcomings, and may not make the ideal pet for everyone who is attracted to them. Now you may want to ask yourself "Is a Siberian Husky right for me?", well lets find out!

* Siberians are a sociable and need the company of other dogs or of people at all times. If you work all day (more than 8 hours), or have room for only one dog . . . don't adopt a Siberian.

* While capable of strong affection for his family, the Siberian Husky is also very friendly with strangers. So, if you want the fierce loyalty of a one-man dog . . . don't adopt a Siberian.

* The Siberian Husky is not a watchdog, although those ignorant of his true nature may be frightened by his appearance. If you want a dog with aggressive guard-dog instincts . . . don't adopt a Siberian.

* At least once a year Siberians shed their coats. If you like fur all over the house and in the very air you breathe, then fine. If, however, you value neatness at all times, then . . . don't adopt a Siberian.

* Siberian Huskies have a natural proclivity for digging holes in backyards. If you take great pride in your landscaping efforts . . . don't adopt a Siberian.

* Of all the shortcomings to be found in Siberians, the most dangerous to the pet owner is their tremendous desire to RUN. But the very first dash that a puppy makes across the road could be his last run, ANYWHERE. A Siberian, for his own protection, should be kept confined or under control at all times. If you are one of those people who think it is cruel to crate train a dog, or keep him confined safely in his own backyard . . . don't adopt a Siberian.

We just happen to believe that any dog is better off leashed or in a proper kennel than running loose all over the countryside. Yes, a kennel dog is missing a lot in life: the chance to be hit by a car; the fun of being dirty, full of burrs, and loaded with worms; the opportunity of being attacked by other dogs; the job of being sick on garbage infested with disease; the pleasure of being tormented by mean kids; the thrill of being shot in a yard; and finally the great comfort of never knowing where he belongs or how to behave. We don't want to see any Siberian become a TRAMP.

If you have read this far, honestly feel that you qualify on all counts, and are still determined to own a Siberian, then we take great pleasure in welcoming you to the fold. Join the rest of us in the smug complacency of knowing that we own the most beautiful, the smartest, and the most nearly ideal dog in the world . . . the SIBERIAN HUSKY!

more...

http://www.siberrescue.com/huskyed3.html
:

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2017, 05:14:32 AM »

beautiful

they need a shit load of exercise

a good hour of running around at least every day
T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2017, 05:29:09 AM »
thanks bigmc, princessL

I had 2 huskies when I was a teen so I know what they're about  :)

when will she need to start running? at 6 months? she's only 8 weeks now

I train nearly every fucking day twice a day, so I can make one of my trainings with her

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2017, 05:30:28 AM »
Wow she's beautiful dj...I so miss having my old house down in South Jersey. Backyard was close to 500ft long, my Rottie and neighbors Husky would run around all day every day.
  There's nothing like coming home from a bad day at work and being greeted by your loyal dog as soon as you walk in. Kinda makes the bad stuff seem non exsistant...for a little while anyway.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2017, 05:38:03 AM »
thanks bigmc, princessL

I had 2 huskies when I was a teen so I know what they're about  :)

when will she need to start running? at 6 months? she's only 8 weeks now

I train nearly every fucking day twice a day, so I can make one of my trainings with her

Probably start small, short bouts around 12 weeks.  Puppies need lots of sleep and also have ADD  :D
:

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2017, 05:48:25 AM »
epic attempt at copying mike o'hearn  ::)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2017, 05:51:24 AM »
Probably start small, short bouts around 12 weeks.  Puppies need lots of sleep and also have ADD  :D

ok thanks, will do

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2017, 05:52:26 AM »
epic attempt at copying mike o'hearn  ::)

;D

he may just be a bigger narcissist than me

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2017, 05:53:04 AM »
shizzo...is that you?

No shizzo hasn't been sober for 5 minutes.

Great looking dog!

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2017, 06:08:13 AM »
Beautiful dog mate

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2017, 06:09:37 AM »
Nice, want an Akita

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2017, 06:10:28 AM »
^^^ thanks fellas

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2017, 06:18:32 AM »
Beautiful pup.  Huskies have a propensity to be runners, so proper training is essential.  They need lots of mental and physical exercise to be well balanced.  Additionally, they produce A LOT of hair, so plan on brushing often with the right type of tool (look into the Furminator).  Even though she's not shedding yet, best to start now getting her used to being brushed.  Now is also a good time to get her paws used to being touched so nail clipping won't be an issue down the road.  Congrats.

This is from a husky rescue site.

Although the Siberian Husky is one of the world's most strikingly beautiful dog breeds, this breed is rarely a good choice for a first time dog owner. THIS BREED SHOULD NEVER BE LET OFF LEASH!!! Siberians love to run and unless they are carefully guarded and only allowed to run free in enclosed areas, an off leash Siberian will soon become a lost Siberian...or worse. Please do not think that if you do the training, that you will be able to trust your Siberian off leash. Siberian Huskies with Champion Obedience titles have bolted out open doors or gates... and then never been seen again by their owners/trainers. We feel you should also be told that they do have their shortcomings, and may not make the ideal pet for everyone who is attracted to them. Now you may want to ask yourself "Is a Siberian Husky right for me?", well lets find out!

* Siberians are a sociable and need the company of other dogs or of people at all times. If you work all day (more than 8 hours), or have room for only one dog . . . don't adopt a Siberian.

* While capable of strong affection for his family, the Siberian Husky is also very friendly with strangers. So, if you want the fierce loyalty of a one-man dog . . . don't adopt a Siberian.

* The Siberian Husky is not a watchdog, although those ignorant of his true nature may be frightened by his appearance. If you want a dog with aggressive guard-dog instincts . . . don't adopt a Siberian.

* At least once a year Siberians shed their coats. If you like fur all over the house and in the very air you breathe, then fine. If, however, you value neatness at all times, then . . . don't adopt a Siberian.

* Siberian Huskies have a natural proclivity for digging holes in backyards. If you take great pride in your landscaping efforts . . . don't adopt a Siberian.

* Of all the shortcomings to be found in Siberians, the most dangerous to the pet owner is their tremendous desire to RUN. But the very first dash that a puppy makes across the road could be his last run, ANYWHERE. A Siberian, for his own protection, should be kept confined or under control at all times. If you are one of those people who think it is cruel to crate train a dog, or keep him confined safely in his own backyard . . . don't adopt a Siberian.

We just happen to believe that any dog is better off leashed or in a proper kennel than running loose all over the countryside. Yes, a kennel dog is missing a lot in life: the chance to be hit by a car; the fun of being dirty, full of burrs, and loaded with worms; the opportunity of being attacked by other dogs; the job of being sick on garbage infested with disease; the pleasure of being tormented by mean kids; the thrill of being shot in a yard; and finally the great comfort of never knowing where he belongs or how to behave. We don't want to see any Siberian become a TRAMP.

If you have read this far, honestly feel that you qualify on all counts, and are still determined to own a Siberian, then we take great pleasure in welcoming you to the fold. Join the rest of us in the smug complacency of knowing that we own the most beautiful, the smartest, and the most nearly ideal dog in the world . . . the SIBERIAN HUSKY!

more...

http://www.siberrescue.com/huskyed3.html
                                                                              good advice
F

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2017, 06:24:21 AM »

Actually she can give you sex she just needs to grow bigger then you can start smashing.