Author Topic: What's the biggest bra size woman you've been with?  (Read 7030 times)

Simple Simon

Re: What's the biggest bra size woman you've been with?
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2017, 10:13:16 PM »
42HH real

Driving home from L.A. one night bout 10pm I get a mag on POF from this lady saying she's staying at a resort with her sister,& sisters bf... Asks if if wanna stop by for a 4 some. I was like "nah I'm not into dudes plus I've been on the freeway for the past 6-7hrs". She says no worries.. Me n u can just hang out... Theygot compts 4suites...so I say yea what the he'll.. I was coming up on that exit anyways. I'm thinking I'm gonna get robbed or some weird shit is gonna happen.... Neways we chill by the pool for a while... She finds out I'm in the "supply" biz, & turns out so is she.... She's the supplier to all the despenseries in the Coachella valley. Lol she's 52 btw and pretty.. Nice body etc... Go back to her room, bang her, n she wants me to hold her.. So I'm like wtf sure... End up leaving 2-3hrs later (I was exhausted.. Long day)... Next thing i know I'm getting semi daily texts say i g how she misses being in my arms, can she come over and cuddle etc (her husband and son were murdered on the same day few yrs ago..guess she was lonely).... This was like in June... She's come over a cpl nights since and now she even went to far as to move closer to me! Lol (used to live bout 45mins away at least... Now she's 10min away)... 1 day she even said she was in the area and had some stuff for me.. Told her I was in L.A. n wouldn't be back till late. She says ill just leave it on your patio. So I quick go and move my car n sure enough 5mins later she's here. I wait about 30mins b4 going outside and find she left 2 og kush vape pens and like 7oz of various weed strains (bubblegum kush, bubba diesel, Willie Nelson kush, banana kush, juicy fruit, northern lights, ak47, green crack, etc) and I don't even smoke weed! Lol

But holy shit HH boobs on a 52yr old 5'2" light skinnedlatina. Still get about 3 texts a week from her.. Ill respond to about 1 outta 4-5. Lol

what the fuck are you on about?

You read like a nervous breakdown...

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2017, 02:41:46 AM »
I'm bored.. And bedridden kinda with cellulitis in my calve and kidney stones.
Your life is hilarious

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2017, 03:11:11 AM »
enjoy it while it lasts
when she gets into her mid twenties theyll look like low hanging balls

What do 80-year-old women have between their legs that 20-year-old women don't?

Nipples.

DD.

Skeeter

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2017, 04:34:12 AM »
36 G

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2017, 09:41:21 AM »
I've been with 5 girls with double D's. One black chick who was around F's or H's. She was huge but not that fat.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2017, 09:55:33 AM »
42HH real

Driving home from L.A. one night bout 10pm I get a mag on POF from this lady saying she's staying at a resort with her sister,& sisters bf... Asks if if wanna stop by for a 4 some. I was like "nah I'm not into dudes plus I've been on the freeway for the past 6-7hrs". She says no worries.. Me n u can just hang out... Theygot compts 4suites...so I say yea what the he'll.. I was coming up on that exit anyways. I'm thinking I'm gonna get robbed or some weird shit is gonna happen.... Neways we chill by the pool for a while... She finds out I'm in the "supply" biz, & turns out so is she.... She's the supplier to all the despenseries in the Coachella valley. Lol she's 52 btw and pretty.. Nice body etc... Go back to her room, bang her, n she wants me to hold her.. So I'm like wtf sure... End up leaving 2-3hrs later (I was exhausted.. Long day)... Next thing i know I'm getting semi daily texts say i g how she misses being in my arms, can she come over and cuddle etc (her husband and son were murdered on the same day few yrs ago..guess she was lonely).... This was like in June... She's come over a cpl nights since and now she even went to far as to move closer to me! Lol (used to live bout 45mins away at least... Now she's 10min away)... 1 day she even said she was in the area and had some stuff for me.. Told her I was in L.A. n wouldn't be back till late. She says ill just leave it on your patio. So I quick go and move my car n sure enough 5mins later she's here. I wait about 30mins b4 going outside and find she left 2 og kush vape pens and like 7oz of various weed strains (bubblegum kush, bubba diesel, Willie Nelson kush, banana kush, juicy fruit, northern lights, ak47, green crack, etc) and I don't even smoke weed! Lol

But holy shit HH boobs on a 52yr old 5'2" light skinnedlatina. Still get about 3 texts a week from her.. Ill respond to about 1 outta 4-5. Lol

Your stories have their own stories, her husband and son murdered in the same day?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2017, 10:58:30 AM »
When I was 18 I banged this 20 year old that had And E cup and they were huge floppy tits with big ass nips.Loved watching them bounce when she was on top.Then I did her younger sister with double ds both small framed girls.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2017, 11:05:55 AM »

Your stories have their own stories, her husband and son murdered in the same day?

ESFitness does not have the genetics for a fear response. He said so.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2017, 11:16:47 AM »
I'm bored.. And bedridden kinda with cellulitis in my calve and kidney stones.

Fucking hell, been there mate, get well soon...

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2017, 11:45:21 AM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2017, 04:30:46 PM »
Pounding citrus juices... And the cipro seems to be taking care of the cellulitis. I read somewhere the average recurance of cellulitis is 670days... Which would put it close to the last time I had it. Odd. Caught this one in time though. First time I let it go for months in both legs till I I had a 105.7 fever. Lol

I've got a feeling that ESF would survive the earth crashing into the sun.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2017, 04:40:56 PM »
Legit non fat DDs are fun.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2017, 12:17:25 AM »
More pics needed  ;)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2017, 01:40:47 AM »
I've got a feeling that ESF would survive the earth crashing into the sun.
He would have to survive...otherwise we would never hear the story

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2017, 01:41:20 AM »
are there any legitimate pics of dolly partons tits on the internet
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2017, 03:55:49 AM »
are there any legitimate pics of dolly partons tits on the internet

;) Ha -- i have thought that also.

I don't believe there any genuine pics
Apparently she has a few small tattoos also that she has spoken about.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2017, 08:41:01 AM »