Author Topic: Epi/testosterone ratio test.  (Read 1894 times)

Mark woods

• Getbig I
Epi/testosterone ratio test.
« on: January 15, 2017, 01:23:53 PM »
Hi guys just wondering if anyone has any info on this topic,I've done some research myself and the 4:1 ratio is the anti-doping guidelines,I beleive taking testosterone doesn't switch off your epi test so am I right in thinking once test levels aren't elevated above the max normal,one would be ok,only if elevated epi /test ratio is a CIR test then requested??then they would know about injected testosterone?!
Tks guys

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: Epi/testosterone ratio test.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 02:28:08 AM »
As far as I've known, the upper limit was always 7:1 or 6:1, however also "far as i understand" anything over 3:1 would indicate exogenous testosterone use. THAT one I'm both positive about, but I've heard/read the 6 or 7 :1 ratio being the limit for 19+years.

Mark woods

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 09:32:27 AM »
So if I'm running a trt dose that keeps me at the max normal,would you guess that I wouldn't get flagged?

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 04:07:38 AM »
So if I'm running a trt dose that keeps me at the max normal,would you guess that I wouldn't get flagged?

You might be supra physiological the first 1 -2 day after injecting. If i'm not wrong i think dopers use mainly test suspension and other fast acting esters to pass the tests...i'm no expert tho

Mark woods

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2017, 11:03:51 AM »
I doubt I'm over the limit I'm only using 120mg a week split in 2 doses,haven't had bloods to check.i was more wondering about the ratio if most are 1:1 and the limit aloud is 4:1 I shouldn't be any more than 2:1 if I was slightly above mid normal test range before self administration of trt

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2017, 01:53:05 AM »
Even at that dose is expect u to fail, considering that's a good 20% at least over "normal" range of total test.