Author Topic: Putin of russian prostitutes  (Read 6238 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Putin of russian prostitutes
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2017, 12:21:30 AM »
I base my statement on facts:

Not quite.

1. He has had multiple facial procedures, due to feeling insecure about his looks.

So anyone who is concerned about his looks and appearance and does things to improve it, at least to himself, is categorically insecure? Even super Alphas like Arnold and Trump? Are people who gets braces or dental implants doing so just because they are insecure? Do you wear a specific hair style or just let it grow as it may.

2. He is sub 6 foot, and therefore a manlet.

This would be true if you qualified this as your own unique and personal definition of a manlet. But this is not the accepted definition of the term. In bbing terms it's the short guy who packs on huge muscles to compensate for his lack of height. In a general sense it's those who are consider not quite a man but desperately trying so to impress others.

There are many that are trying to impress Putin, including our out going President who looked like a child sitting next to Putin. Putin isn't, nor trying, to impress anyone.

Only conquer them

The idea that just by nature being less than six feet automatically makes you a manlet sets a new standard for absurdity. If we could all see your boastful six foot plus bod standing next to a Mike Tyson or Ronnie Coleman would show who the real "manlet" is and prove my assertion and dispel your "facts".

I am as insignificant to him, as he is to me.

When I hear statements like this I really wonder about the person who wrote it. How they got to be this way. To blithely, and with all sincerity, make a statement that is just so patently and proveably false. Just this discussion alone proves it. You are talking right now about Putin. You have heard of him. You see him in the news virtually every day. He has the power to influence the direction of world and how other countries and world leaders react and behave.

You don't even exist in his world because he is completely unaware that you even exist.
His place in history is assure. You will only be remember by your family and then ceased to have ever existed by the second generation.

"Based on facts."

OK, "10pints"

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2017, 12:49:39 AM »
1. I would counter that there is a difference between styling your hair, and a man in his 60-70's opting for elective surgery. If, at that age, he is worried about his looks, to the extent that he needs to go under the knife, it suggests that he is insecure.
2. A quick google search shows that the definition is variable. Some include the BB reference you mention, others do not.
3. Just because I know of him does not mean i ascribe him significance in my life.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2017, 02:14:07 AM »
Come on, putin took botox due to his staff telling him to do so.
He was initially portrayed as young and energetic leader after sick and old yeltsin. They wanted to retain this image even though putin became old during his reign.

Take a look at him before he became president. Didn't look like caring too much of his looks. And he would have had possibility already when he worked in mayor's office.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2017, 03:47:08 AM »
1. I would counter that there is a difference between styling your hair, and a man in his 60-70's opting for elective surgery. If, at that age, he is worried about his looks, to the extent that he needs to go under the knife, it suggests that he is insecure.
2. A quick google search shows that the definition is variable. Some include the BB reference you mention, others do not.
3. Just because I know of him does not mean i ascribe him significance in my life.

"You would counter."   LOL! So trying to improve your appearance is OK as long as it's within the boundaries that you define? And who needs work done when they are young? It is precisely when you get older that you get under the knife as do many  oldsters that are in the public eye. More would do it if they could afford it.

It always cracks me up how many want to deny the importance of looks and appearance. If Putin looked like Brian Peppers he would have never have been what he is. Nothing to do with insecurity.

You pay close attention to Putin. That's obvious. You just don't want to admit it.

It really doesn't matter anyway. He will do what he does regardless and you will do what you do. In the end he will be a historical figure and with you it wouldn't make a whit of difference whether you ever existed at all.

But keep trying to diminish his masculinity. It seems to make you feel better about yourself. You have to do something to garner a bit of self esteem. That you are so much more "secure" than Putin. You're certainly not going to get it from any accomplishments you have in life since you have none.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2017, 05:20:34 AM »
1. Re: "I would counter", the use of this term is to posit a different view to yours, it does not suggest primacy, or the setting of a universal standard.
2. Again, just because I know of the man and his actions, it does not necessarily equate to me ascribing him significance in my life. Your supplanting the word significance with attention is altering the frame of reference.
3. I noticed that you did not acknowledge the manlet point, are you persisting in your initial view: that there is a definitive definition of this term, or are you willing to accept that there may be some flexibility in this definition, which could accommodate my initial use?
4. Agree with your point on Putin's place in history, disagree with my existence not making a difference, the sheer fact that i have existed has had an effect on the universe. Whether my contribution will result in a more positive outcome would be a subjective appraisal, and only determinable at the end of our respective lives. The fact that this comparison will likely never be made, doesn't negate the fact that it could be.
5. The belittling of a dictator is not an action that bolsters my self esteem. I merely comment to highlight Putin as the insecure little tyrant that he is.
6. You do not know what I may have achieved in my life.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2017, 12:57:12 PM »
Your mere existence "has had an effect on the universe."

OK, champ.

That pretty much says it all.

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2017, 02:17:04 PM »
Your mere existence "has had an effect on the universe."

OK, champ.

That pretty much says it all.

I have to say that I am little surprised at your lack of response, to what, if i may be so bold as to say, are some fairly rudimentary points.

In relation to your last post. If you believe my statement to be false, I would like to hear your theory relating to how the universe and existence are separate.

From what little I have garnered from our previous discourse, I'm sure the theory will be of the alternative variety.

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2017, 04:10:47 PM »
Only $50 for these russian hoes, russia is the place to be.

I've seen this particular ho on internet cam sites - she is hot though