Author Topic: A natural supplement that gives roid like results  (Read 5577 times)

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
A natural supplement that gives roid like results
« on: January 17, 2017, 10:52:17 AM »
Why is it that after all these years nobody has being able to develop a natural supplement that gives roid like gains all you have is fart powders and scam pills, is this is an impossible task and such supplements just cannot be made, because if somebody was to develop this they would become a billionaire overnight or is the industry just satisfied with the money from snake oils.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
Re: A natural supplement that gives roid like results
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 11:06:50 AM »
Because a product that actually works is not the best decision for business.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 11:16:46 AM »
cant be done.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 11:40:00 AM »
if it gave roid like gains it would be a drug

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2017, 12:26:35 PM »
I still can't believe these so called natural steroid sites like the ones that douchebag Anthony Roberts owns are not only in business but thriving as well!

Are ppl really that stupid to buy rice flour and maybe creatine...wtf?! There's a sucker born every minute...

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2017, 12:27:14 PM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2017, 01:39:11 PM »
Why is it that after all these years nobody has being able to develop a natural supplement that gives roid like gains all you have is fart powders and scam pills, is this is an impossible task and such supplements just cannot be made, because if somebody was to develop this they would become a billionaire overnight or is the industry just satisfied with the money from snake oils.
a human body isnt meant to have big muscles, it goes against nature, thats why you need drugs to alter the chemistry of the body.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2017, 01:42:59 PM »
a human body isnt meant to have big muscles, it goes against nature, thats why you need drugs to alter the chemistry of the body.

Very good point I actually agree with you, now that you said this it makes me realize that we will never be able to develop a natural supplement to give roid effects, so I guess sugar pills and placebo effect is all that's available for the natural lifter.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2017, 01:47:41 PM »
That's like making a silver spoon out of plastic.  ???
a

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2017, 02:00:06 PM »

Same reason they haven't cured cancer or AIDS or figured out a magic weight loss pill. No profit in the cure. Disease is profitable.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2017, 02:44:33 PM »
Very good point I actually agree with you, now that you said this it makes me realize that we will never be able to develop a natural supplement to give roid effects, so I guess sugar pills and placebo effect is all that's available for the natural lifter.

so go buy some

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2017, 02:47:47 PM »
so go buy some

Sorry I already spent my money on a stack of test, tren and deca.

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2017, 05:23:04 PM »
Anything with an androgenic effect will be banned by the Global Elites. They want men to be castrated and feminized.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2017, 05:31:31 PM »
Same reason they haven't cured cancer or AIDS or figured out a magic weight loss pill. No profit in the cure. Disease is profitable.

There's profit in a cure as well. Polio has been virtually eliminated in our country. Young people have no clue what a scourge polio was. And lets not forget small pox, tetanus, malaria, yellow fever... and that's just off the top my head.

So many like to bash the pharmaceutical company's for making a profit forgetting or, more likely,  just not knowing what life was like before modern medicine. The average life expectancy just in the beginning of the last century was in the forties.

And what do you mean by "cure" anyway? My sister, along with millions of other women, had breast cancer and was "cured". It is no longer an issue in her life. Same with my mother. Magic Johnson is bigger and stronger than he was before he got AIDS and is living a full and productive life.

If by "cure" you mean a vaccine, like the polio vaccine, that eliminates a disease completely then that's another issue. And I'm going to guess you don't have even a hint of a clue of what goes on developing a vaccine and how hard the medical community works finding that cure. Anybody in that field would love to be the one to find the "cure" regardless of profitability issues.

Thank God for modern medicine.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2017, 06:22:42 PM »
I keep telling you people! Steel Supplements!! Nothing comes close! Fuck you Blackstone!!
w

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2017, 09:43:41 PM »
In 60 days you can put on 20 pounds of muscle. I know because Franco Santoriello did it!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2017, 11:04:04 PM »
I remember buying hmb back  in 96 after reading "it feels like deca" in MuscleMedia2000 lol.

Luckily I got in just after the whole dibencozide nonsense. Lol

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2017, 03:43:05 AM »
I keep telling you people! Steel Supplements!! Nothing comes close! Fuck you Blackstone!!

Same shit different label....Singerman owns Steel as well......AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH

Who's scammed now.......HAHAHAHAHAHA

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2017, 03:44:45 AM »
A natural supplement that gives roid like results, and leaves your breath fresh...

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2017, 04:11:14 AM »
A natural supplement that gives roid like results, and leaves your anus fresh...

Getbig style  :D

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2017, 04:19:43 AM »
Nothing compares.
But if you can get this with genuine purity, it's pretty damn impressive what it does.
Best natural supplement I have ever taken

http://www.consciouslifestylemag.com/shilajit-benefits-ancient-superfood/

Good luck getting it though, I came back home and the stuff I got from health places and online "authentic" suppliers didn't remotely compare to what I had in Asia. But I'm sure it's possible to find, I just use 300mg test year round instead!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2017, 08:44:09 AM »
Same shit different label....Singerman owns Steel as well......AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AH

Who's scammed now.......HAHAHAHAHAHA
i need proof of this!
w

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2017, 12:35:29 PM »
Boron, Dibencozide, Russian Mumi, All quality muscle builders better than Steroids...  ::)

wordy

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2017, 01:09:32 PM »
Never heard of the celltech stack? 123,437 times more effective than whey protein.

The Funky White Ghost

« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2017, 01:26:33 PM »
Lifetime natural right here, and the fact is there are some legit natural supplements out there. D-Aspartic Acid, Fenugreek, Tongkat Ali all come to mind. In terms of libido Tribulus, Maca, Yohimbine all work great, particularly together. Back in the day the original Hot Stuff formula was really good.