Author Topic: Ohhh, those cute, cuddly, lovable pit bulls.......  (Read 10540 times)

spiro

• Getbig IV
Re: Ohhh, those cute, cuddly, lovable pit bulls.......
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2017, 05:21:35 PM »
Don't get a pitbull if you can't handle one problem solved for the most part. If people are to stupid to realize they have a fucked up dog well that sucks but don't fucking tell me they should all be destroyed. Good pit bull terriers are the ultimate breed. We had several different pits growing up not one person had a bad word to say about any of them. They never showed their teeth one time to a human. If you want to destroy pits you better destroy gsds rotties dobermans etc.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2017, 05:36:09 PM »
Ive been documenting pit bull attacks, though I am sure since my last post, I could add many more to the list.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=607752.0
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2017, 05:39:21 PM »
Pitbull owners tend to be a little delusional. A pitbull enthusiast actually tried to convince me that a small dog, such as a chihuaha or yorkie, can do just as much damage as a pitbull lol. You cant make this stuff up lol

hmmm, I wonder which one can do more damage.  ::) ::) ::)

X

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2017, 05:49:24 PM »
Ive been documenting pit bull attacks, though I am sure since my last post, I could add many more to the list.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=607752.0

Don't you have better things to do. People that go on brigades against things are queers unless you lost a child to a pitbull why do you care. Have you ever owned one?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2017, 05:51:49 PM »
Make harsher laws against idiot breeders owners etc. Your dog attacks someone you get a massive fine face possible jail time destroy the dog.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2017, 05:54:53 PM »
Don't you have better things to do. People that go on brigades against things are queers unless you lost a child to a pitbull why do you care. Have you ever owned one?

No.
X

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2017, 06:03:08 PM »
Growing up our first dogs were gsds they were awesome extremely capable then we had boxers great family dogs. My dad had a whole bookcase about different breeds. His research brought to the pitbull. All the capabilities of all the working class dogs rolled into one package. Incredible breeds if you aren't a retard and you know how to raise dogs.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2017, 06:03:21 PM »
Why are so many people who own pit bulls retards who do it for some sort of "hardcore cred?"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2017, 06:08:10 PM »
Why are so many people who own pit bulls retards who do it for some sort of "hardcore cred?"

Just get a yorkie

X

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2017, 06:09:34 PM »

Everyone is retarded.  Dogs take the fall for some of the most serious offenders
Y

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2017, 06:18:50 PM »
Most of the problems are from the owners themselves. When people buy dogs they buy them and ruin them for the most part. They never establish who the pack leader is. They let the dogs grab toys, sleep on the bed, etc. etc.
Pitbulls are not purchased from a reputable dealer, they get them from "Mom & Pop" breeders or "Ghetto" dealers who make a buck breeding more than once or twice a year and by breeding relatives. Some of these Pits are bred 5 times a year. It completely messes the breed up mentally.
Also, have you ever noticed that people who can't even support themselves have dogs? The local animal shelter is loaded with pit bulls and who do you think is the primary problem for this? If you can breed a dog 5 times a year and get 6 puppies at $150-$300 each thats easy money for doing nothing.
Address the real problem, where are the Pit Bulls coming from and stop these people from owning them.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

you cant breed a dog 5 times a year, stupid

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2017, 06:20:15 PM »
they only go into heat once every 6 months and its a 60 day pregnancy

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2017, 06:25:39 PM »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=155_1458831105

Look how approachable and happy these two dogs look as they kill a man.

Dogs tend to give you a warning they are going to bite with their body language, these two seem to be out to trick people.

This one video is the WORST ever, whole face ripped off by a Pitbull and still alive and talking. Don't click if you're sensitive and cry hearing emotional songs.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f6b_1461077661

A dog bred for fighting to death with zero natural survival instincts isn't good for pet purposes or even guard dog.
S

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2017, 06:40:09 PM »
This one video is the WORST ever, whole face ripped off by a Pitbull and still alive and talking. Don't click if you're sensitive and cry hearing emotional songs.

A dog bred for fighting to death with zero natural survival instincts isn't good for pet purposes or even guard dog.

Tell that to the English they were used for keeping track of the kids they use to call them nanny dogs. If you get a good pit from proper lines you don't run into issues. A pit from good lines sole purpose will be to please their owners protect offer companionship they are awesome if you are into running or biking. They are the most athletic breed nothing they can not do. I've seen it first hand many many times. They also have an incredible gentle sweet side. I honestly can't understand how these attacks happen I've been around them most of my life.

I don't blame people for not wanting one. I don't blsme,people for not wanting to be around them. I just can't see destroying a whole Breed a magnificent breed when the majority of people have no issues. I see,happy pit owners every where. They are one of the most popular breeds now.

The pits I had touched my life. They looked after me when I was a kid. When I was older and came home from college they would quietly sneak up the stairs and jump in bed with me. They looked after my mother. I've never had such a powerful bond with an animal like that agsin. When we put our last one down I never cried so hard in my life it was just crazy how much they meant to us.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2017, 07:00:48 PM »
agreed, his ground game needs work...

Perhaps if a medically trained professional was present with guitar strings to stitch the wounds he would have pulled through.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2017, 08:45:50 PM »

you cant breed a dog 5 times a year, stupid

I say there my good man, no need for the blatant rude behavior but I've seen a female bitch give birth to 5 liters when I was working for the Connecticut State Bureau Of Animal Health.  Now its not the norm because of heat cycles but there is something called a silent heat cycle. Typical breeding for these barbarians are usually 3 liters a year. Now, they are breeding them with their sisters, mothers, etc etc. This is where the problem is. So instead of being rude and ignorant why not add something constructive to the conversation instead of being an outright negative person?

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2017, 10:31:38 PM »

I say there my good man, no need for the blatant rude behavior but I've seen a female bitch give birth to 5 liters when I was working for the Connecticut State Bureau Of Animal Health.  Now its not the norm because of heat cycles but there is something called a silent heat cycle. Typical breeding for these barbarians are usually 3 liters a year. Now, they are breeding them with their sisters, mothers, etc etc. This is where the problem is. So instead of being rude and ignorant why not add something constructive to the conversation instead of being an outright negative person?

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah 

well   up yours too

;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2017, 11:40:13 PM »

Well, look at the races of the individuals that usually own them, majority are Hebrews, and Hispanics, the rest are white trailer park trash

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2017, 11:42:29 PM »
Tell that to the English they were used for keeping track of the kids they use to call them nanny dogs. If you get a good pit from proper lines you don't run into issues. A pit from good lines sole purpose will be to please their owners protect offer companionship they are awesome if you are into running or biking. They are the most athletic breed nothing they can not do. I've seen it first hand many many times. They also have an incredible gentle sweet side. I honestly can't understand how these attacks happen I've been around them most of my life.

I don't blame people for not wanting one. I don't blsme,people for not wanting to be around them. I just can't see destroying a whole Breed a magnificent breed when the majority of people have no issues. I see,happy pit owners every where. They are one of the most popular breeds now.

The pits I had touched my life. They looked after me when I was a kid. When I was older and came home from college they would quietly sneak up the stairs and jump in bed with me. They looked after my mother. I've never had such a powerful bond with an animal like that agsin. When we put our last one down I never cried so hard in my life it was just crazy how much they meant to us.

They are like Hebrews, some are good and the majority are not  ;D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2017, 11:47:43 PM »
Saying Pit bulls aren't inclined to be violent is like denying the fact that blacks are more violent.
S

nobody in particular

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2017, 04:14:40 AM »
I'd really love to have the 'dirt' so to speak and find out what correlation there is between deadbeats who have some involvement, or intention to be involved in dog-fighting, and the sheer negligence of not properly fencing off their properties so no dog (regardless of breed) could get out and run wild.

You get what I mean, they take a decent puppy, brutalise the poor thing until it is in a seige mentality, ready to tear apart anything except its owner (maybe) and get off on such a thing, thinking it is a status symbol, then when it gets out and attacks a kid, they shit their pants and it's like 'oh no, I don't know what could have happened, "fluffy" was such a lovely natured dog, and was nurtured and cared for properly, it must be something wrong with the breed, I had no idea your honour'

ANY large dog is dangerous if improperly raised, trained and housed. You don't even let the dogs near kids until they are properly trained and monitored, and if you do happen to have a dog (after that initial phase) that isn't responding to training, and shows certain behaviour traits, you either keep them the hell away from people or more properly, do the responsible thing, and go to the vet and have them put to sleep. Seriously.

The problem is, and to a certain extent this is the problem with guns too, (i.e. lots of decent responsible owners but it only takes one fuckwit) you CAN'T fix 'stupid'. And there's always going to be moronic people owning pits, and other breeds for the wrong reasons and not responsible enough to have them in the first place. I'm not sure banning the breed will fix anything, I believe in the UK they did that, and the fuckwit brigade just switched to other big breeds. In Australia a number of breeds are now heavily restricted. But much like making drugs illegal, it's not hard to get one if you want it. I don't think there is a true universal answer.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2017, 05:09:50 AM »

damn.. that lady looks like red skull now!!  :o

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2017, 09:57:13 AM »
That's what happends when you place a dog in the ghetto.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2017, 10:04:12 AM »
Well, back in the 1960's it was the German Sheppard. The 1970's it was the Doberman. 1980's it was the Rotweiller. And the 1990's to present day it has been the Pit Bull. Why? Because the culture of certain ethnic groups. We don't have to look far to see what was going on with a highly successful football player named Micheal Vick and what he was doing. He had tons of money, fame and still was doing horrible things with dogs, namely the Pit Bull. That would be a very good study, why certain groups gravitate towards dogs like this? Stigma? Protection? God knows there is no training with these dogs. In the inner city I've seen just chains from the Home Depot wrapped around their necks held together with a lock for a leash.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2017, 11:29:09 AM »
the pit bull problem is a human problem

scumbag humans take these dogs and turn them into monsters just like them

there needs to be strict laws for how you raise a dog, who is allowed to adopt a dog, and harsher penalties for animal abuse

look at this right here, this is the life that many of these dogs have to deal with because of scumbag humans, gee i wonder why these dogs aren't so cuddly and friendly ::)

dogs ears and nose cut off

E

E