Author Topic: Ohhh, those cute, cuddly, lovable pit bulls.......  (Read 10700 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Ohhh, those cute, cuddly, lovable pit bulls.......
« on: January 17, 2017, 01:13:29 PM »
 ::)

http://www.11alive.com/news/witnesses-describe-fatal-pit-bull-attack-on-elementary-kids-in-atlanta/386698206

ATLANTA - A little boy was killed and at least two other children were injured when a two dogs attacked students walking to their bus stop

Logan Braatz was rushed to Grady's trauma unit, but did not survive. Five-year-old Syrai Sanders was seriously injured and had surgery. Another child was taken to the hospital for observation but was released. 

Several neighbors and family members came to the rescue of the children and witnessed the attack.

Shamonte Clayton lives nearby and said he didn't see the initial attack but came outside when he heard screams.

"I saw the mothers running to the end of the street," Clayton said.

"As I chased the dog from behind the abandoned house I noticed that the rest of the kids were pinned up on the porch. So I chased the dog away from the rest of the kids and it got down to the second abandoned house. That 's when I noticed that it was standing over the second child, the little's boy's unconscious body. So I chased it away from the boy's body. The dog took off and the mother was standing there screaming," Clayton said.

A mom came outside after she heard screaming and described what she saw. She said a little girl's face had been mauled.

"The child and a dog were playing tug-of-war with the baby and the dog actually won the fight. He ripped the baby out of the child's hand and kind of just slung her around."

She said she saw the dogs roaming on Saturday but didn't call anyone.

Police arrested the dogs' owner, Cameron Tucker, and charged him with reckless conduct.

Victor Venice Beach

Re: Ohhh, those cute, cuddly, lovable pit bulls.......
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 01:19:02 PM »
No trolling but ban all big doggs because it is dangerous! Why let potential danger walk the streets an reside in our own homes? 25lbs doggs should be the max.

Simple Simon

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 01:31:31 PM »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=155_1458831105

Look how approachable and happy these two dogs look as they kill a man.

Dogs tend to give you a warning they are going to bite with their body language, these two seem to be out to trick people.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 01:33:16 PM »
No trolling but ban all big doggs because it is dangerous! Why let potential danger walk the streets an reside in our own homes? 25lbs doggs should be the max.

Yes, my 70lb greyhound used to love eating children for fun.   ::)

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2017, 01:36:40 PM »
Yes, my 70lb greyhound used to love eating children for fun.   ::)
at 70lb it was eating too much of something...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2017, 01:37:28 PM »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=155_1458831105

Look how approachable and happy these two dogs look as they kill a man.

Dogs tend to give you a warning they are going to bite with their body language, these two seem to be out to trick people.

im not sure hugging the dog as it savages your throat is the best tactic

he must have been in shock by the time the video started

T

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2017, 01:38:48 PM »
All fucking pit bulls should be executed.i don't care what anyone says there is to much risk as they are to violent and powerful.

Simple Simon

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2017, 01:40:06 PM »
im not sure hugging the dog as it savages your throat is the best tactic

he must have been in shock by the time the video started

agreed, his ground game needs work...

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2017, 01:55:27 PM »
in before the thread gets 20 pages long about how its the owners fault and never the dog bla bla and i love dogs and 200 pictures of peoples dogs

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2017, 02:00:27 PM »
All these pit bull owners that think their dogs are so badass. Put two of them in a large cage with a male lion. Would love to see them get fucked up real quick.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2017, 02:22:58 PM »
All fucking pit bulls should be executed.i don't care what anyone says there is to much risk as they are to violent and powerful.

What about big strong humans with violent temper shouldn't we execute them also because it's too much risks as they are too violent and powerful

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2017, 02:31:43 PM »

Yes

What about big strong humans with violent temper shouldn't we execute them also because it's too much risks as they are too violent and powerful

And yes

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2017, 02:51:00 PM »
I feel the same way about steroid users!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2017, 03:01:07 PM »

No because they are not as powerful and viscous as them.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2017, 03:02:40 PM »
I feel the same way about steroid users!

Hahahha

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2017, 03:02:46 PM »

No trolling from my side either, but human species are more destructive than all animals together. A population of 1 billion should be the max.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2017, 03:10:16 PM »
In before E-kul....        pip  :(

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2017, 03:11:21 PM »
No trolling from my side either, but human species are more destructive than all animals together. A population of 1 billion should be the max.

I agree completely.i think most people should be executed as well.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2017, 04:03:08 PM »
In before E-kul....        pip  :(

Too soon bro.   :-\

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2017, 04:18:36 PM »
Most of the problems are from the owners themselves. When people buy dogs they buy them and ruin them for the most part. They never establish who the pack leader is. They let the dogs grab toys, sleep on the bed, etc. etc.
Pitbulls are not purchased from a reputable dealer, they get them from "Mom & Pop" breeders or "Ghetto" dealers who make a buck breeding more than once or twice a year and by breeding relatives. Some of these Pits are bred 5 times a year. It completely messes the breed up mentally.
Also, have you ever noticed that people who can't even support themselves have dogs? The local animal shelter is loaded with pit bulls and who do you think is the primary problem for this? If you can breed a dog 5 times a year and get 6 puppies at $150-$300 each thats easy money for doing nothing.
Address the real problem, where are the Pit Bulls coming from and stop these people from owning them.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ken Fresno

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2017, 04:15:31 AM »
How many game pit bulls would it take to maul a prime Lenny McLean?

Speak on this Darren Avery.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2017, 04:17:48 AM »

Specially with the characters who owns them.   

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2017, 03:09:46 PM »
Specially with the characters who owns them.  

Usually Hebrews, cholos... yep death by firing squad all of them

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2017, 04:00:55 PM »
Most of the problems are from the owners themselves. When people buy dogs they buy them and ruin them for the most part. They never establish who the pack leader is. They let the dogs grab toys, sleep on the bed, etc. etc.
Pitbulls are not purchased from a reputable dealer, they get them from "Mom & Pop" breeders or "Ghetto" dealers who make a buck breeding more than once or twice a year and by breeding relatives. Some of these Pits are bred 5 times a year. It completely messes the breed up mentally.
Also, have you ever noticed that people who can't even support themselves have dogs? The local animal shelter is loaded with pit bulls and who do you think is the primary problem for this? If you can breed a dog 5 times a year and get 6 puppies at $150-$300 each thats easy money for doing nothing.
Address the real problem, where are the Pit Bulls coming from and stop these people from owning them.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Well stated.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2017, 05:13:17 PM »

25lbs is a gerbil, not a dog
Y