Author Topic: NFL Players Fountain of Youth - Diet and Hard workouts LOL  (Read 1634 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
NFL Players Fountain of Youth - Diet and Hard workouts LOL
« on: January 18, 2017, 08:06:04 AM »
I'm so sick and tired of the NFL commentators spewing all of their bullshit lies during the games this weekend..

Tom Brady's secret to success is Diet and Sleep.  Really?  Not the HGH?  Same thing about James Harrison on the Steelers beating father time with his Blood, sweat and tears workout, again not the HGH and PED, but don't forget he's been linked to a clinic like Peyton Manning was, oh yeah, it was Manning's wife that had HGH shipped to her, not him ::)

Does the general public that watch the NFL actually believe this bullshit?  I guess it's like the average FLEX reader that thinks eating 6-8 meals a day will make them look like Phil Heath.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: NFL Players Fountain of Youth - Diet and Hard workouts LOL
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 08:22:56 AM »
professional athletes shouldn't be hindered by these journalists with "integrity"

general public couldn't give 2 shits about PEDs. they want bigger, faster, stronger, etc.
a

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 08:25:58 AM »
Obviously there are players like Harrison using PEDS, but looking at Brady's skinnyfat body I would bet my life that he is not on anything.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 08:29:12 AM »
Obviously there are players like Harrison using PEDS, but looking at Brady's skinnyfat body I would bet my life that he is not on anything.

As much as I rail against NE, Brady is insane when it comes to diet, prep, exercise, sleep, TB recovery pajamas (yes, these exist) and all that, so I think there's something to it.

His diet is pretty crazy - no caffeine, dairy, etc....is vegan for 7 months, etc....shit like that.
Y

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2017, 08:32:17 AM »
As much as I rail against NE, Brady is insane when it comes to diet, prep, exercise, sleep, TB recovery pajamas (yes, these exist) and all that, so I think there's something to it.

His diet is pretty crazy - no caffeine, dairy, etc....is vegan for 7 months, etc....shit like that.
And he has small hands, proof no hgh.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2017, 08:32:47 AM »

So then I guess you believe these Mr. Olympia guys who claim they got in the shape they're in from eating beans, rice and Sweet potaters?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2017, 09:09:23 AM »
So then I guess you believe these Mr. Olympia guys who claim they got in the shape they're in from eating beans, rice and Sweet potaters?

No, I don't believe that.

But if it's all HGH, I'd assume all guys use it, but they all don't seem to be performing at his level at that age.

Yeah, he benefits from a great line, having more time to pass than anyone, and short throws, etc....but a lot of guys his age fall apart - see Manning.

You think if he ate a normal meal course and didn't train like he does it wouldn't make a difference?
Y

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2017, 11:26:23 AM »
No drugs for Brady.

A bit nutty with his trainiing, nutrition, Vegan shit, no dairy, sweets, training for elongated muscle so no pulls, etc...

39 isnt old if you do things insancely, and not get hurt...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2017, 11:38:57 AM »

lol