Author Topic: White people are subhuman  (Read 8333 times)

Skeeter

Re: White people are subhuman
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2017, 06:07:33 AM »
According to BLM Toronto

About: http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/byblackscom/black-lives-matter-toronto_b_9659874.html

This comes after BLM made demands that they be included in the Pride parade (cause BLM are gay? not sure what the connection is) and the LGBTs caved to ALL their requests.

He must read the threads on the G&O if he feels that way.  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2017, 06:27:08 AM »
I'm a practical man and think equality should be the deal.
But, what puzzles me is hearing this "hate whitey" rhetoric from a BLM leader.

I remember MLK and the civil rights activists demanding integration in the 1960's .

Now, the BLM folks seem to be promoting some new form of racial segregation?  ???

They don't sound like they currently want to live with white people.
BUT, they also scream about the evils of racial division .

Like the Occupy Wall Street protestors, I really don't understand
the end game goal for  BLM folks???????????????????

Do they want to live together and get along or be segregated by race?
You used to teach physics, right? And married 4 times? Then you should be smart enough to read between the lines that it is not about hate, but something else.
What do we all want in today's world but never get enough of?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2017, 06:41:32 AM »
You used to teach physics, right? And married 4 times? Then you should be smart enough to read between the lines that it is not about hate, but something else.

Nice cars?  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2017, 06:49:41 AM »
Nice cars?  ;D

Yes -- And Gold Teeth / Chains / Hoes / Guns / Drugs..  ;)

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2017, 06:58:41 AM »
Oh brother...You bastards have only been able to do what you've done be cause God allowed it. Punishing us, us being Hebrews for being disobedient. He allowed our enemies to conquer and enslave us. This is all in the Bible. Your time will be over soon and we will rule with Christ as our king AS IT IS WRITTEN. Enjoy it while it lasts because it's all going to be over before you know it. All the lies, deceit, death, murder and every other wicked thing you beasts have brought upon this earth. So no...You better beware the Hebrew Israelite.
Whites are superior plain and simple... your delusional falsehood (made up by a black supremacist/separatist movement) to justify the abysmal failure of your "people" won't help you one iota when you are cast into an eternal Hell. HTH
H

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2017, 06:59:12 AM »
Nice cars?  ;D
and what do nice cars get you?  ;)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2017, 07:00:25 AM »
and what do nice cars get you?  ;)

Stopped & searched all the time if Your a Black man.... ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2017, 07:38:20 AM »

Stopped & searched all the time if Your a Black man.... ;)
Ain't that the truth. Even Ricky Williams gets stopped for taking a walk.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2017, 07:55:30 AM »

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2017, 08:32:06 AM »
I'm not getting into a debate you is smarter, better looking, etc. etc. But what I would like to find out is why the majority of poor African Americans act like they do.
Here are some examples of what I mean:
I do a lot of traveling and have to be at the airport very early. When driving through town I always see blacks standing on the corners. One here, three there, two here, not doing anything but standing and looking around. I do not ever see whites doing this. What are they doing? Drugs? Bored? I don't know.
When going to college I worked with my fathers plumbing company fixing inner city houses. All of the houses I went into owned by blacks were a complete mess. I remember watching one man eat chicken wings and throw his bones in a hole that was in the wall. I have also seen men and women who were eating Cheetos/Chips just take a handful and throw them on the floor so their kids could eat. It was like a farmer feeding the chickens.

I'm not saying whites don't act this way but I have never seen it. This way of acting is very prevalent in the African American community. Why?

I've had many debates when people say that blacks commit crimes because they are poor and uneducated. But the problem with that is there are so many programs to get blacks into college for free and they don't take advantage of it. Also, my grandparents were very poor. They didn't go out and rob people they took second jobs.
Another argument was that poor black people have messy apartments because they have no morale. So being poor makes one lazy? It just doesn't add up.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2017, 08:42:53 AM »

Yes -- And Gold Teeth / Chains / Hoes / Guns / Drugs..  ;)
and buckets of chicken...I luvsis me sum chicken

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2017, 09:11:58 AM »
Oh brother...You bastards have only been able to do what you've done be cause God allowed it. Punishing us, us being Hebrews for being disobedient. He allowed our enemies to conquer and enslave us. This is all in the Bible. Your time will be over soon and we will rule with Christ as our king AS IT IS WRITTEN. Enjoy it while it lasts because it's all going to be over before you know it. All the lies, deceit, death, murder and every other wicked thing you beasts have brought upon this earth. So no...You better beware the Hebrew Israelite.

Have you even read the new testament? You certainly haven't grasped the message of christ. You know- the parts about love and forgiveness?

NN

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2017, 10:03:40 AM »
I'm a practical man and think equality should be the deal.
But, what puzzles me is hearing this "hate whitey" rhetoric from a BLM leader.

I remember MLK and the civil rights activists demanding integration in the 1960's .

Now, the BLM folks seem to be promoting some new form of racial segregation?  ???

They don't sound like they currently want to live with white people.
BUT, they also scream about the evils of racial division .

Like the Occupy Wall Street protestors, I really don't understand
the end game goal for  BLM folks???????????????????

Do they want to live together and get along or be segregated by race?

Hopefully they want to be segregated by race.That is my dream anyways.an area all white would be awesome.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2017, 10:11:13 AM »
Hopefully they want to be segregated by race.That is my dream anyways.an area all white would be awesome.

There were all white, nice, clean, virtually crime free, all white neighborhoods, before the Civil Rights Act was passed, that forced integration on white people, thereby denying their right to freedom of choice, as to who they chose to deal with in any part of their life. In the last fifty years of Civil Rights (meaning special privileges for negroes), 10s of thousands of previously all white neighborhoods were destroyed by integration, while during the same fifty years of civil rights, no one has been able to improve one negro neighborhood, anywhere in the country. That's because negroes are subhuman animals, who can't be civilized, no matter how much PC types pretend otherwise.

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2017, 10:29:37 AM »
There were all white, nice, clean, virtually crime free, all white neighborhoods, before the Civil Rights Act was passed, that forced integration on white people, thereby denying their right to freedom of choice, as to who they chose to deal with in any part of their life. In the last fifty years of Civil Rights (meaning special privileges for negroes), 10s of thousands of previously all white neighborhoods were destroyed by integration, while during the same fifty years of civil rights, no one has been able to improve one negro neighborhood, anywhere in the country. That's because negroes are subhuman animals, who can't be civilized, no matter how much PC types pretend otherwise.
I am now your loyal subject King Erik.
 Anyplace they move to they destroy, they devalue, they brag about how shitty their hood is but it's the white mans fault. The only reason Cristal is still $200 a bottle is because they know these hood rats associate it with wealth and will spend mad money on it just like their guady tasteless jewelry. Unless you see them closely on a day to day basis, unless you have to take mass transit alongside of them and see how they truly act like rabid baboons then one could never understand why we as white ppl think like this.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2017, 10:31:09 AM »

Howard posts on get-big?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2017, 11:20:23 AM »
Howard posts on get-big?
No, attention. Desire to be accepted.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2017, 11:54:04 AM »
Genetically appropriate White People r the closest thing to god on this earth.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2017, 12:35:11 PM »
Whites are superior plain and simple... your delusional falsehood (made up by a black supremacist/separatist movement) to justify the abysmal failure of your "people" won't help you one iota when you are cast into an eternal Hell. HTH
As a white person, i have to say that white people get owned in sports all day long. How are white people superior if black people kick our asses in sports daily? ::)
no race is superior.
A

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2017, 12:37:55 PM »
As a white person, i have to say that white people get owned in sports all day long. How are white people superior if black people kick our asses in sports daily? ::)
no race is superior.

Sports are for shitheads. Brain power is what makes whites superior, and human.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2017, 12:40:01 PM »
Sports are for shitheads. Brain power is what makes whites superior, and human.
so.... Asians are superior to us ? :-\
A

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2017, 12:42:00 PM »
so.... Asians are superior to us ? :-\

No.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2017, 12:43:09 PM »
No.
but Asians have more brain power they us on average. Please explain your logic?
A

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2017, 12:49:31 PM »
but Asians have more brain power they us on average. Please explain your logic?

It's not true. The vast majority of Asians are stupid peasants. China just admitted that their so called high IQs were based on scores in just Shanghai Province, no other areas of China were averaged in. Recently they added Beijing and another province to the average base, and China went down over ten places on the IQ list of countries.

Whenever, the PC crowd tout any figures, you can bet that they are bogus, as the high Asian IQ BS.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2017, 12:52:36 PM »
It's not true. The vast majority of Asians are stupid peasants. China just admitted that their so called high IQs were based on scores in just Shanghai Province, no other areas of China were averaged in. Recently they added Beijing and another province to the average base, and China went down over ten places on the IQ list of countries.

Whenever, the PC crowd tout any figures, you can bet that they are bogus, as the high Asian IQ BS.
prove? Sounds like a river in Egypt...
A