Author Topic: White people are subhuman  (Read 8320 times)

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
White people are subhuman
« on: January 19, 2017, 06:20:26 AM »
According to BLM Toronto

About: http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/byblackscom/black-lives-matter-toronto_b_9659874.html

This comes after BLM made demands that they be included in the Pride parade (cause BLM are gay? not sure what the connection is) and the LGBTs caved to ALL their requests.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Re: White people are subhuman
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 06:42:42 AM »
"Rather than denounce Khogali for words that were spoken in the face of centuries of abuse, dehumanization, inequality, racism and sexism. Rather than argue with her about fairness, and whether she has the right to feel the need to pray for strength and wisdom in the face of death threats from white supremacists. Rather than question her ability to lead a protest for things that should come as basic human rights... I thank her and I stand with her. Because the media's focus on BLM shouldn't change ours. And thankfully, it hasn't changed hers."

No surprise to see HuffPo defend her. :D

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 06:49:06 AM »
"Rather than denounce Khogali for words that were spoken in the face of centuries of abuse, dehumanization, inequality, racism and sexism. Rather than argue with her about fairness, and whether she has the right to feel the need to pray for strength and wisdom in the face of death threats from white supremacists. Rather than question her ability to lead a protest for things that should come as basic human rights... I thank her and I stand with her. Because the media's focus on BLM shouldn't change ours. And thankfully, it hasn't changed hers."

No surprise to see HuffPo defend her. :D

HuffPo are garbage. They will defend neo-libs no matter what they say/do.

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 06:54:47 AM »
    BLM...Big Lipped Monsters

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2017, 11:30:12 AM »
    BLM...Big Lipped Monsters

;D ^^

Big Long Meatsticks?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2017, 11:32:13 AM »

They wouldn't know how to put their thoughts in those placards as written form without white men  ???

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2017, 12:58:45 PM »
Everybody is human nobody is subhuman, no one has an excuse to act like a douche to other races.
A

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2017, 02:28:17 PM »

Sadly this is Very Often the case.
Why is it that Africa is so far behind.
Why is it that large amounts of blacks living in one area - Crime / murder / Drugs etc all escalate.

And let's not just Blame whitey. For the Slaves.

Many parts of Europe were slaves to the romans & other empires had slaves
Maybe we should be blaming them & have our hands outstretched for a payout.

Elvis_McCartney

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2017, 03:01:38 PM »

BLM wouldn't even be a freaking blip on the radar if not for George Soros's funding them with millions of dollars.  He can hardly string together a coherent sentence.  But actually believes in all the shit he spouts.

He tried to destabilize Russia, hence the Russian arrest warrant.  He said he take's pride in that and in his enemies.  He's a total nut case.  There wouldn't even be a BLM if not for him and the media stirring the pot.  Let's not forget that even the Trump agitators were being paid by Soros.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2017, 03:05:01 PM »
I'm a practical man and think equality should be the deal.
But, what puzzles me is hearing this "hate whitey" rhetoric from a BLM leader.

I remember MLK and the civil rights activists demanding integration in the 1960's .

Now, the BLM folks seem to be promoting some new form of racial segregation?  ???

They don't sound like they currently want to live with white people.
BUT, they also scream about the evils of racial division .

Like the Occupy Wall Street protestors, I really don't understand
the end game goal for  BLM folks???????????????????

Do they want to live together and get along or be segregated by race?

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2017, 03:43:50 PM »
Really? Where is a good negro neighborhood? Put thousands of negroes in one spot, anywhere on planet Earth, and it is an absolute shit hole, with no exceptions. Yes negroes are subhuman. They are truly just hominids, Homo Erectus, who have never evolved to the level of Homo Sapien Sapien.
so true...so true.
 Any neighborhood they move into goes down in flames. In the 60s my area of North Newark was predominately Italian, Jewish and Polish. After the riots leading into the 70s and blacks were moved in and the original families basically forced out the area turned into shit. Long gone are the days of kids playing in the streets. Gone are the days when the elderly couples could walk the streets safely at night.
  Now it's thugs wearing pants to their ankles, smell of weed in the air, some bongo music playing from the bodegas on every corner. Try as are to bring back the surrounding properties clean up the streets but it'll never be the same again. They've got their paws in too deep. It's a shame because it was really nice at one time.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2017, 03:58:11 PM »
The chickens are comin' homeeeeeeeee.......Ta' rooooost!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2017, 05:06:13 PM »

Maybe, but. Beware the awakened Saxon...

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2017, 06:06:49 PM »
Really? Where is a good negro neighborhood? Put thousands of negroes in one spot, anywhere on planet Earth, and it is an absolute shit hole, with no exceptions. Yes negroes are subhuman. They are truly just hominids, Homo Erectus, who have never evolved to the level of Homo Sapien Sapien.
It is a poor thing, not a race thing. Look at the atl, isn't it 90% or something black?
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2017, 06:42:01 PM »
Maybe, but. Beware the awakened Saxon...

Oh brother...You bastards have only been able to do what you've done be cause God allowed it. Punishing us, us being Hebrews for being disobedient. He allowed our enemies to conquer and enslave us. This is all in the Bible. Your time will be over soon and we will rule with Christ as our king AS IT IS WRITTEN. Enjoy it while it lasts because it's all going to be over before you know it. All the lies, deceit, death, murder and every other wicked thing you beasts have brought upon this earth. So no...You better beware the Hebrew Israelite.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2017, 06:47:18 PM »
Oh brother...You bastards have only been able to do what you've done be cause God allowed it.

Why would God allow the atrocities of man?

Why would God allow some bad deeds of certain men and not others?
Q

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2017, 06:49:04 PM »
It is a poor thing, not a race thing. Look at the atl, isn't it 90% or something black?

Blacklanta is a shit hole! There are some rich, walled off, developments, where black leaders reside, but those areas aren't measured in thousands of residents each.

And why are negroes mostly poor? Subhuman level of intelligence! 60 to 80 IQs puts you on the bottom economically every time. Totally predictable, and preventable, if we would require sterilization, before handing out free government bennies, so that the poor and stupid stop reproducing, and they eventually die off, for the sake of humanity.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2017, 06:54:26 PM »
Why would God allow the atrocities of man?

Why would God allow some bad deeds of certain men and not others?

In regards to your first question, go back and reread my post. In regards to your second question, because we are his chosen and we disobeyed him.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2017, 07:03:20 PM »
I don't want to get involved with a "race" thing but I talk to black and white children every day. When I ask them what they want to be when they grow up its always (never changes) the same answer, rapper or basketball player. White children have a different array of answers ranging from police officer to President.
To be honest I don't have an answer to why this is. Is it their culture? Do they value so much materialistic things over education and civil service? Their role models are only two types of people?  I don't know. It is truly sad because these kids don't have a chance.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2017, 07:26:13 PM »
I don't want to get involved with a "race" thing but I talk to black and white children every day. When I ask them what they want to be when they grow up its always (never changes) the same answer, rapper or basketball player. White children have a different array of answers ranging from police officer to President.
To be honest I don't have an answer to why this is. Is it their culture? Do they value so much materialistic things over education and civil service? Their role models are only two types of people?  I don't know. It is truly sad because these kids don't have a chance.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, you're right about one thing. You don't have a clue Alex.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2017, 08:15:20 PM »
Well, you're right about one thing. You don't have a clue Alex.

So instead of answering my question you divert to calling me some other name? WOW, thank you. Thank you for being a community leader. Thank you for bridging the gap between the races. Thank you for adding an intelligent answer to a serious question because I've gone to school for a long time and have degrees and still couldn't pinpoint what the problem is with the black culture. I figured that Sally Struthers Mall Security Guard degree along with the ITT Soldering certificate could have at least helped you answer my questions. Excuse me. Sorry.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2017, 08:16:46 PM »
So instead of answering my question you divert to calling me some other name? WOW, thank you. Thank you for being a community leader. Thank you for bridging the gap between the races. Thank you for adding an intelligent answer to a serious question because I've gone to school for a long time and have degrees and still couldn't pinpoint what the problem is with the black culture. I figured that Sally Struthers Mall Security Guard degree along with the ITT Soldering certificate could have at least helped you answer my questions. Excuse me. Sorry.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you had a clue, may have been offended by your post because you dont, I'm not.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2017, 11:50:10 PM »
If you had a clue, may have been offended by your post because you dont, I'm not.

These are your Best Answers.... ::)

No Bible Quotes ...... No Earth is Flat.....

So your saying Blacks are Thick & Stupid & Behave the way they do Because Hebrews (your type)
Disobeyed your mythical God....!!!  ::)

Wiggs go back - read the things you have written & type in some other mythical god...
And see how utterly ridiculous that is.

And to think I credited you with a higher IQ.

Oh well we all get somethings Wrong.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2017, 01:53:53 AM »
I know I am.  Some people make love.  Some fuck.  I rut.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2017, 04:48:26 AM »

Don't take this the wrong way but I'm guessing you have a lack of education.  Why would you be offended by what I wrote? I was merely telling you what I encounter with kids on a daily basis.
You're a black man, shed some light on a few things. Who were your role models growing up? Where did you grow up, inner city, mid town, rural areas? Those all can be a factor on how blacks even white children develop. What education do you have? 5th grade, 9th grade? Community College degree, drop out, etc. etc? Single parent home? 
Looking back on your life Wiggs you'll be able to see where someone failed you and how you are a result of it. I"m not saying just because a child grows up without a father he or she will not succeed, statistics just shows its harder.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1