Author Topic: 2,250mg test bulk or lower dose of test/deca/eq/tren  (Read 9965 times)

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
2,250mg test bulk or lower dose of test/deca/eq/tren
« on: January 20, 2017, 03:02:44 AM »
my liver and lipid values are better since coming off high dose tren. want a friendlier cycle and have never just blasted a high amount of test. will be running slin also.

so is high test a waste of time or should i lower it and throw in some high dose deca, moderate dose eq, and low dose tren e?

2,250mg test
9 mls total

or

1000 test 1000 deca 600eq tren E 200mg
12mls total

i have all human grade ancilliaries raloxifene, aromasin, caber (but will be trying out prami for first time if oding option #2)

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
Re: 2,250mg test bulk or lower dose of test/deca/eq/tren
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 07:11:35 AM »
my liver and lipid values are better since coming off high dose tren. want a friendlier cycle and have never just blasted a high amount of test. will be running slin also.

so is high test a waste of time or should i lower it and throw in some high dose deca, moderate dose eq, and low dose tren e?

2,250mg test
9 mls

or

12mls total

i have all human grade ancilliaries raloxifene, aromasin, caber (but will be trying out prami for first time if oding option #2)

Talking to a national level multiple 1st placer in mens bbing last night about dorian, borreson test etc funnily enough, wouldn't go into specifics on dose but mentioned dorian was obviously using tonnes of shit.

long story short test is best, gonna do 900mg mon wed fri with a tiny bit of deca for joints shortly just to try it

Common themes among monsters seem to be test,slin,hgh,t3 and junk food

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 05:34:57 PM »

Talking to a national level multiple 1st placer in mens bbing last night about dorian, borreson test etc funnily enough, wouldn't go into specifics on dose but mentioned dorian was obviously using tonnes of shit.

long story short test is best, gonna do 900mg mon wed fri with a tiny bit of deca for joints shortly just to try it

Common themes among monsters seem to be test,slin,hgh,t3 and junk food

^you running 2700 a week or only 300mg 3x week?

I like the 2nd choice of mixed compounds unless you running good gh with it. I personally look better on lots of.different drugs vs just test. Ide go for looking better aND less sides with the stack you mentioned if you are experienced enough for that cycle then go more drug combos. Just my opinion but that much test 2250 and nothing else probably sucks I though I've never ran 2 gs test solo..... but I think the gh would be nice with it for growth

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 03:40:56 AM »
Also pramipexole works but u need to eat up to the dosage u want to use my first time .25 made me nauseated and tired. Also i feel like it has mental side effects subtle but depressing maybe...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2017, 11:21:28 PM »
I've run as high as 4g test (w 2g deca)... N belowvebwaa running 150dbol pre workout as well.

I had no ill effects. Jus used 4g and 2g cuz i was gwttingblazy and tires of doing inj 3-5(7) days a week. (& I always shoot in both sides.. Both delts, both glutes, for example.. Which meant 6-14 injections at least per week.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 04:48:19 PM »
Goddammit son 4gs test is a lot. I wouldn't do that simply because I can't handle it lol.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2017, 12:02:26 AM »
i already look like a chipmunk 3 shots in with these cheeks. i'm going to try and make it 10 weeks before switching to option number 2, pending sides arent too bad.

i'll be adding in 10-15 iu rapid slin preworkout in a week once my diet is in check and im back in the disciplined grind. couple weeks after that throw in orals 50mg dbol preworkout, usually anything more and i can't eat and feel toxic.

i thought the caber and tren from my last cycle were giving me boners but wow they havent let off since discontinuing the caber/tren, coming down to 500mg sust a week for a month, now 3 shots into 2250mg blast

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2017, 11:08:21 AM »
^you running 2700 a week or only 300mg 3x week?

I like the 2nd choice of mixed compounds unless you running good gh with it. I personally look better on lots of.different drugs vs just test. Ide go for looking better aND less sides with the stack you mentioned if you are experienced enough for that cycle then go more drug combos. Just my opinion but that much test 2250 and nothing else probably sucks I though I've never ran 2 gs test solo..... but I think the gh would be nice with it for growth

Well it depends on what you want out of the compounds if you want to look good while using then mix it if you want to get bigger look even better when you switch onto them after months of use then just deal with the water

Like esf said no sides really, just genetic i guess, I've never seen my bp over 180-90 60-80 even on drol at 10%+ etc. 175, 63 on 1500 mg of test

I do believe there's an acclamation period where you experience headaches and some common sides as your body balances all the other hormones in response to the drastic rise when you first jump on a big dose that most people back off of out of fear though.

Choosing your esters wisely and keeping them stable through consistent dosing plays a big part imo

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2017, 07:51:35 AM »
Do the combination you will get huge.  Test only is less harsh but gains will be less. Everyone exeggerate tests water retention. But I dont agree test doesnt cause that much water retention as deca drol. Even you take 2000mg test alone you will held less water than the other combinations. Because with three or four drugs you are getting gains and water from multiple receptors.  2GRAMS OF DECA DROL BOLDENON TOTAL WİLL HOLD MUCH WATER THAN TEST ALONE .... Yes test retents water but not too much unless you take 4000mg a week.

MOST WATER RETENTİON DRUGS ..... 1st drol 2st dbol 3st deca 4st test. Thats the ranking....  For example one time I tried 2grams of deca alone got better gains than 2grams of test.   Chemistry statistics dont mean everything. Drugs have their own characteritics.

LOOK AT DROL 45andro 250 anabolic but results ? EXTREMLY ANDROGENİC   For example people think tren burns fat because of ıts 500 androgenic rating.. NO ! Tren burns fat because of ıts dopamin related anabolic effect .. And also ıts binding to androgen receptors in muscle tissiues fasting the growth proccess and fasting fat metobolism in body..

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2017, 07:58:37 AM »
Do the combination you will get huge.  Test only is less harsh but gains will be less. Everyone exeggerate tests water retention. But I dont agree test doesnt cause that much water retention as deca drol. Even you take 2000mg test alone you will held less water than the other combinations. Because with three or four drugs you are getting gains and water from multiple receptors.  2GRAMS OF DECA DROL BOLDENON TOTAL WİLL HOLD MUCH WATER THAN TEST ALONE .... Yes test retents water but not too much unless you take 4000mg a week.

MOST WATER RETENTİON DRUGS ..... 1st drol 2st dbol 3st deca 4st test. Thats the ranking....  For example one time I tried 2grams of deca alone got better gains than 2grams of test.   Chemistry statistics dont mean everything. Drugs have their own characteritics.

LOOK AT DROL 45andro 250 anabolic but results ? EXTREMLY ANDROGENİC   For example people think tren burns fat because of ıts 500 androgenic rating.. NO ! Tren burns fat because of ıts dopamin related anabolic effect .. And also ıts binding to androgen receptors in muscle tissiues fasting the growth proccess and fasting fat metobolism in body..

Is it a idea to add for example masteron enanthaat 400 mg per week to weaken estrogen/aromatisation, so less water retention and better balance?

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2017, 08:00:11 AM »
Very good...... Your jokes are wonderfull and very funny. You will make him lose her hair and give him a terrible anxiety and make him piss all  night long. )) I want anothor humour from you

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2017, 08:03:51 AM »
 400 deca

40 dbol

400mg tren  replalaced with mast  not together...

Its hard to use mast with tren together ıt will make you a ragefull maniac.

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2017, 08:05:51 AM »
Your masteron idea is good but you cant use it together with tren mate. Dont do that ıt will make you gain harder because of less water.

just use one tren or mast with  deca dbol.   

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2017, 08:07:59 AM »
  EQ TREN AND MAST SHOULDNT BE USED TOGETHER UNLESS YOU ARE COMPETİTİNG OR HAVE SOME ANXİETY DRUGS.

Use just one with deca test dbol

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2017, 08:10:50 AM »
Finally

1000mg deca

1000mg  test

40 dbol

200MG TREN OR 400MG IF YOU CAN HANDLE ....

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2017, 01:50:08 PM »
Well about 2 weeks in and my post workout soreness is still bad
Don't know if it's because I'm training harder or the test alone isn't as good as stacking?
I usually use deca in almost all cycles so I think right now without it I'm not able to recover as fast

Sides aren't bad yet. Just had a cholesterol check I'll post up soon. Yeah yeah I know it's only been 2 weeks

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2017, 02:48:36 AM »
I don't get why people keeps spamming tons of Test...

Anabolics were made to be a "better" Test right?

So if you want to grow why don't you run 300 TestE as "base" and add on top of that your anabolics...

Something like:
300 TestE
300 TrenE
600 Eq
500 PrimoE
600 Deca
Anadrol and Anavar pulsed (1 day Anadrol, 1 day Anavar?)
(numbers up there are random)

I did 8 weeks with 500 TrenA and 1000 TestE and wasn't that "good" cycle at all... this seems good only when you include also HGH and Insulin and DHTs.

Not to mention that Test converts to estrogen at 40% (if not wrong)... why all that Test rampage on every bb forum from people that don't use HGH?

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2017, 02:50:30 AM »

2,250mg test
9 mls total

or

12mls total

I would run something like:
300 Test 300 TrenE 1000 Deca 800 Eq

To me it seems a more balanced stack....

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2017, 05:40:58 AM »
Still will get bad anxiety cause of eq tren together.

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2017, 05:46:14 AM »
But can be done ıf he use good anciallaries.

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2017, 05:53:46 AM »
Pizza I admired your post about tren test together. It isnt a good cyle at all. More like cutting cyleç .Using tren in bulk requires very high calorie intake to gain size.  So you are right about that. For example I never use tren on bulking. I have already stomach problems and Cant eat too much. So for size I just go with high test high deca and drol.  With this combination I gain so much even on 2000kcal...))

But when come to tren I need to eat at least 4000kcal range to gain anything otherwise I cant gain just be very vascular.  Tren increases metobolic rate and dopamin so much so you burn so much food the only perfect thing about tren It deposit a lot of protein tissue in your muscle and burn fat like hell. I generally stay away from tren only use it If I am gotten to bloated. But one day I want to try tren at 1500mg a week If I gotten 240lbs  I think I will tronsformed into spartan warriors If I will try. But right now I am not very big. Just averagely big so mast is enough for me in summer.

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2017, 06:04:29 AM »
The most weight I was achieved was 235 lbs. But looked too bulky and watery. It was pretty noticebale people always said your are very good but so round and bulky. Everyone said you will be superb If you lose some weight. So I dropped to 220 with winstrol and mast and I looked the best in my life. But gotten some hdl cholestrol hair loss and joint problems . So stopped for six months just used test at 500mg and of course lost some size dropped to 205. Still not bad but nowhere near my old days. As for chicks and milfs they like my current statue at 205. But I dont care about them I only have relations with them for my sexual needs I dont want to attract and get women and struggle with their fake loves jelouseness. wç))) I only care about my mass level. But you know sometimes you need to stop and get a rest... Sometimes I get tired from eating all day going gym in 5 days in a week and takin 2grams of test. So sometimes stop for 6 months to get a rest.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2017, 01:24:42 PM »
Your masteron idea is good but you cant use it together with tren mate. Dont do that ıt will make you gain harder because of less water.

just use one tren or mast with  deca dbol.   

oke only in contest preparation its quite common to use Tren PLUS Mast.

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2017, 01:03:13 AM »
The most weight I was achieved was 235 lbs. But looked too bulky and watery. It was pretty noticebale people always said your are very good but so round and bulky. Everyone said you will be superb If you lose some weight. So I dropped to 220 with winstrol and mast and I looked the best in my life. But gotten some hdl cholestrol hair loss and joint problems . So stopped for six months just used test at 500mg and of course lost some size dropped to 205. Still not bad but nowhere near my old days. As for chicks and milfs they like my current statue at 205. But I dont care about them I only have relations with them for my sexual needs I dont want to attract and get women and struggle with their fake loves jelouseness. wç))) I only care about my mass level. But you know sometimes you need to stop and get a rest... Sometimes I get tired from eating all day going gym in 5 days in a week and takin 2grams of test. So sometimes stop for 6 months to get a rest.

Hands on... THIS GUY knows how to bodybuild!! I have a lot to learn from you. ;)

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2017, 10:10:17 PM »
Gains are coming nice. Finally figured out optimal carb timing with humalog too so I'm not crashing mid workout. Started dbol at 10mg preworkout and increasing 10mg every week.

Upper body acne is def more than normal with high test. Even more than tren

Sex drive sky high as always

Blood pressure 120-130/70's

Workout split is 3 on 1 off 2on 1 off