Author Topic: 2,250mg test bulk or lower dose of test/deca/eq/tren  (Read 9977 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: 2,250mg test bulk or lower dose of test/deca/eq/tren
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2017, 03:04:08 PM »
The most weight I was achieved was 235 lbs. But looked too bulky and watery. It was pretty noticebale people always said your are very good but so round and bulky. Everyone said you will be superb If you lose some weight. So I dropped to 220 with winstrol and mast and I looked the best in my life. But gotten some hdl cholestrol hair loss and joint problems . So stopped for six months just used test at 500mg and of course lost some size dropped to 205. Still not bad but nowhere near my old days. As for chicks and milfs they like my current statue at 205. But I dont care about them I only have relations with them for my sexual needs I dont want to attract and get women and struggle with their fake loves jelouseness. wç))) I only care about my mass level
. But you know sometimes you need to stop and get a rest... Sometimes I get tired from eating all day going gym in 5 days in a week and takin 2grams of test. So sometimes stop for 6 months to get a rest.

How tall are you. Out of curiosity...