Author Topic: You're welcome  (Read 2318 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
You're welcome
« on: January 20, 2017, 11:04:38 PM »

Hollyweird

Re: You're welcome
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 11:05:56 PM »
Well done, dickhead. What is she - old enough to be your granddaughter? Fucking weirdo girl.

Hollyweird

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 11:07:53 PM »
As for being a coach - if you were anything near my age and pointed some young girl in a gym and started with that bullshit I'd but you in the boot of my car and take you places you never dreamed of. Sexually, of course. Full homo.

Dick.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 11:08:47 PM »
Well done, dickhead. What is she - old enough to be your granddaughter? Fucking weirdo girl.

Your inner homo is coming out

Hollyweird

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 11:10:29 PM »
Sure it is. That's why I don't have issues with young girls that are my daughter's/son's age.

You fucking disgusting piece of turd. Don't apply your pervert standards to the rest of society.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 11:14:17 PM »
Sideshow attraction.

Hollyweird

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2017, 11:14:58 PM »
As for competitors - what exactly have you competed in? Fuck knows why any girl on here thinks your advice or life opinion is worthy of anything other than ridicule. You remind me of Vince Basile.

Even w8m8 back in the day - some canuck lesbian would take the piss out of him and that was some Mr Canada 1970 - exactly WHAT have you competed in? Don't talk like you have any authority on here because frankly - people that do think you're some attention seeking girl.

End of.

"coach" - calling youself that makes you sound like GH15 - a wannabe. A dumb girl.

You're the kind of girl to pick up on something like IL-15 and make it look like the next new thing even though it's 20 years old and does FUCK ALL.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2017, 11:16:53 PM »
Sure it is. That's why I don't have issues with young girls that are my daughter's/son's age.

You fucking disgusting piece of turd. Don't apply your pervert standards to the rest of society.

Stfu gimmick. You couldn't be any older than 15 judging by your posts. Sounds like you have a problem with everyone.... put down the bottle slick and quit drunk posting...

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=profile;u=101556;sa=showPosts

Hollyweird

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2017, 11:19:13 PM »
Kiddo - I'm older than 50 you stupid girl.

Gimmick? Shawn Ray vouched for my last account back in 2005/2006 on here you twink. MSG Avidan if you think different.

Here's a solution: stop being a middle aged pervert and fucking grow up you fucking pedo piece of shit. Pathetic. Coach my fucking arse - you wouldn't know bodybuilding if it hit you in the face. You ever been to a show? girl.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2017, 11:20:47 PM »
Kiddo - I'm older than 50 you stupid girl.

Gimmick? Shawn Ray vouched for my last account back in 2005/2006 on here you twink. MSG Avidan if you think different.

Here's a solution: stop being a middle aged pervert and fucking grow up you fucking pedo piece of shit. Pathetic. Coach my fucking arse - you wouldn't know bodybuilding if it hit you in the face. You ever been to a show? girl.

Lol.... sure you are.

Hollyweird

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2017, 11:20:54 PM »
PS look up my username all you want you fucking girl. Does is change the fact that you are a pedo old bastard with no success? Fuck off. Pathetic girl.

Hollyweird

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2017, 11:21:54 PM »
Hey nonce? How does it feel to be posting pictures of girls old enough to be your granddaughter and brash it off ass being 'alpha'?

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2017, 11:22:36 PM »
Bring here to the gym and treadmil or something else, she will just look like a fat ghetto girl unfortunately...looking good in pictures in the right pose and light is one thing...looking good irl something else...

I dont know...this pictureshit dosent do it for me anymore...I mean we all knw how she will look when she wake up and bruch her teeth smelly ass down her knees cellulites, probably clumsy, cant walk, cant run, pretty wothless in any area accept looking good in pictures...

50% of somalian girls have bodies like this with doll lokking faces...

Hollyweird

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2017, 11:24:02 PM »
Coach - you ever wonder what it's like to be gang raped in jail for being found out you are sexually attracted to teenage girls?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2017, 11:27:24 PM »
Coach - you ever wonder what it's like to be gang raped in jail for being found out you are sexually attracted to teenage girls?

No, you sound like you're speaking from experience

Hollyweird

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2017, 11:32:36 PM »
Of others.

Nice defense mechanism in terms of your cognitive development.

You ever considered the fact that you are backwards? Certain aspects progressed but the general development into adulthood ceased at puberty? Anything thereafter is progression through experience but no admission that you are still some pedo?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2017, 11:34:34 PM »
Of others.

Nice defense mechanism in terms of your cognitive development.

You ever considered the fact that you are backwards? Certain aspects progressed but the general development into adulthood ceased at puberty? Anything thereafter is progression through experience but no admission that you are still some pedo?

You're a bit of a desperate gimmick aren't ya?

Hollyweird

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2017, 11:36:18 PM »
Sure, I am.

Like I said. Shawn Ray or Ron will vouch for my validity. I don't need to post my details on fuck all or for fuck all.

I've  been lurking for

Hollyweird

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2017, 11:38:04 PM »
apologies pressed enter: I'veb een lurking for like 15 years on here I was around long before you - and I don't need some stupid girl that thinks they know anything about this scene talking shite to me or even worse posting pictures of girls my son's age or thereabouts on here and getting off on them as if it's normal. People like you deserve to be locked up. No wonder women think a lot of men are freaks. You are a filty piece of turd

Hollyweird

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2017, 11:40:52 PM »
Does it occur to you you are a middle aged man posting links to girls half your age? Doesn't that ring a bell that you are a filthy piece of turd? Surely can't you think that if your wife or partner or sister or mother saw you doing that they'd think you're some kind of pervert? Did that not occur to you in your simple cognitive psychology? Please pray do tell what you thought it would achieve amongst your peers? be honesyt????

Hollyweird

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2017, 11:42:37 PM »
Coach? Just what competitor are you?

i'LL SHOW YOU MINE IF YOU SHOW ME YOURS? i KNOW YOU NONCES LOVE THAT...

Seriously - what kind of condition have you actually been in?

Hollyweird

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2017, 11:50:42 PM »
COach???

COOOAAACHHHH?

No answer? Could it be possibly because you've understood what it is to be put down?
Could it be because of whatever?

Be fucking honest next time - stop playing bullshit games on bullshit forums. You wanted to impress people about some girl half your age? You think people won't pick up on it and think you're a freak rather than a player for doing that? Look at your age.

Calling yourself coach doesn't help. It's like me posting my name. You think I'll get any respect? NO - I'll ge honesty and abuse/trolling. Possibly some justified. I'm considered a loser. But you -= you would be considered a pedo. I know what I'd rather be.

Stop being 'alpha' and be a grown fucking man, for crying out loud. You owe it to yourself.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2017, 02:54:13 AM »
Coach is the fucking man... Great person, great life, living the dream. Lots of jealous haters.
A few legends on here, Vince G, Falcon, Funk, Coach, Adonis, Wes, AJ, Grape, SF1900, Dropping Plates, etc.

Hell yeah!

Trump baby, fuck you whining leftisit pussies! (Sorry, cant help myself). There are people who have different beliefs (I know Funk and I are opposite politcally) but you know what, he's a heck of a man and friend.
(I know him off this board). We can joke about political shite, but I would do anything for Funk and his son, just good people all around...

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2017, 03:39:30 AM »
Great post  8) :P 8) :P :P 8)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2017, 04:01:22 AM »
Damn another 240 gimmick? Get a life trust fund brat
real men= no rubbers