Author Topic: What The African American Kids Are Saying About Trump!  (Read 4188 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
What The African American Kids Are Saying About Trump!
« on: January 21, 2017, 07:34:04 AM »
I get a chance to talk to some African American kids and they brought up the inauguration yesterday. All of them said that Trump doesn't like them and 50% said Trump was going to kill all of the blacks. I was floored to say the least. Remember these are children from 6-10 years of age. I asked them why they think that and all of them said their mom's told them that.
What is going on in the African American community? Instead of race baiting Vince G. and Wiggs why not explain this to all who don't know. I am not a Trump supporter but I will say this, I don't believe Trump is going to kill the black people. Crazy thinking.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Re: What The African American Kids Are Saying About Trump!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 07:38:40 AM »
naa Trump is the next Hitler..blacks women gays will all be killed..this has to be true based on the protests..
K

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 07:41:56 AM »
its next level shit i thought people were stupid enough for eating meats
A

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2017, 07:45:02 AM »
I get a chance to talk to some African American kids and they brought up the inauguration yesterday. All of them said that Trump doesn't like them and 50% said Trump was going to kill all of the blacks. I was floored to say the least. Remember these are children from 6-10 years of age. I asked them why they think that and all of them said their mom's told them that.
What is going on in the African American community? Instead of race baiting Vince G. and Wiggs why not explain this to all who don't know. I am not a Trump supporter but I will say this, I don't believe Trump is going to kill the black people. Crazy thinking.

This is being indoctrinated into them. They are being taught this.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2017, 07:45:22 AM »
if negro women say it then it must be true
everybody knows how smart they are

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2017, 07:45:56 AM »
blacks teach their children to hate whites.... whites r demonized in america (and the world) if u hadn't noticed. this will end in bloodshed.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2017, 07:59:08 AM »
With any luck what these black kids say is the truth.Why would you talk to black  kids?

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2017, 08:07:39 AM »
naa Trump is the next Hitler..blacks women gays will all be killed..this has to be true based on the protests..

Yes, this is true.  On Monday the concentration camps open for business.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2017, 08:08:44 AM »

Haha what is going on in black communities you ask?rape,murder,drive bys,welfare,drugs,etc....

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2017, 08:11:54 AM »

alot of my black friends on face book have been posting stuff like this to,  they are not the smartest people out there

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2017, 08:12:14 AM »
Stop and frisk!! is coming their way  ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2017, 08:15:18 AM »
blacks teach their children to hate whites.... whites r demonized in america (and the world) if u hadn't noticed. this will end in bloodshed.

I had an interaction in some section 8 housing where our liason talked about how he hated cops and told the young people in the neighborhood to never talk to them and run if you see them. And this dude was in his 60's. It was strange, we were having a normal conversation and a cop drove by and he snapped. I think maybe it's more distrust and hate for cops than white people in general. At least I'd like to think that was the case.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2017, 08:16:25 AM »

Another Fat Alice lie. What a surprise.  ::)

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2017, 08:17:46 AM »
I had an interaction in some section 8 housing where our liason talked about how he hated cops and told the young people in the neighborhood to never talk to them and run if you see them. And this dude was in his 60's. It was strange, we were having a normal conversation and a cop drove by and he snapped. I think maybe it's more distrust and hate for cops than white people in general. At least I'd like to think that was the case.

iron grip , i worked with a few blacks  at my last job they do hate whites in general and blame them for everything, funny thing is these losers could not even show up on time for  there job, the owners got tired of wasting there money on shitty labor and closed the place down and split up the business to other states.

robcguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2017, 08:19:14 AM »

Yes hate for cops because they are all criminals and fear prosecution.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2017, 08:35:57 AM »
Ignorance breeds ignorance.  Also, like GigantorX said, they are being indoctrinated into these beliefs.

I don't think people realize how dangerous this is but it's starting to manifest itself on the street.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2017, 08:56:43 AM »

If Donald Trump cleans up the black community, then its fine by me regardless as to what methods he uses.  He's already uniting the black community so the only thing left is to turn black rage into black production.  As much as I love my people, a couple of them need to get sprayed by fire hoses, chewed up by dogs, and cracked with the nightstick.....edomites can get it too...especially those anarchists in DC who tore up all of those buildings

The streets need to be cleaned...by any means.  Trump is just the man to do it.  Whether its motivated by racism or etc....as long as it gets done.  Tough love is needed sometimes

A

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2017, 01:20:03 PM »
They think Trump is going to kill all the blacks and perverts?

If only it were true!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2017, 01:26:18 PM »
Very scary. African Americans do not trust whites. Very sad state and GetBig legends like Wiggs and Vince G. can't seem to comment on it. If you notice they never actually state what is going on in the black culture. When you ask them why blacks don't trust police, fire or teachers they always go back to blaming whites. Why? Slavery?

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2017, 01:29:30 PM »
Very scary. African Americans do not trust whites. Very sad state and GetBig legends like Wiggs and Vince G. can't seem to comment on it. If you notice they never actually state what is going on in the black culture. When you ask them why blacks don't trust police, fire or teachers they always go back to blaming whites. Why? Slavery?

What did you expect them to say? Tell the truth, and say that blacks are stupid and savages?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2017, 01:32:12 PM »

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2017, 01:50:58 PM »
There has been a period of time where whites tried to jump through hoops to sort of prove they weren't racist.  You know the whole "I have a black friend" thing.  Well most whites don't care anymore.  We've been falsely accused of being racist so much that it doesn't matter to us anymore.  At the end of the day the vast majority of us go to work, obey the law, mind our own business and get on with our lives.  When we turn on the news we constantly see more rhetoric about how we are evil and privileged.  Usually most of us at some point have a coworker or friend who is black and it works out just fine....doesn't really change anything.  So at this point, my response to anyone who is fixated on this race thing is a simple "fuck you, believe I'm racist or don't because I don't care".

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2017, 01:53:19 PM »
Whoopi Goldberg
a

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2017, 04:12:36 PM »

If Donald Trump cleans up the black community, then its fine by me regardless as to what methods he uses.  He's already uniting the black community so the only thing left is to turn black rage into black production.  As much as I love my people, a couple of them need to get sprayed by fire hoses, chewed up by dogs, and cracked with the nightstick.....edomites can get it too...especially those anarchists in DC who tore up all of those buildings

The streets need to be cleaned...by any means.  Trump is just the man to do it.  Whether its motivated by racism or etc....as long as it gets done.  Tough love is needed sometimes

It's not up to Donald to clean up the black communities. Nor Obama's, not any president's job. It's the people who live in those neighbor's jobs.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2017, 04:14:22 PM »
It's not up to Donald to clean up the black communities. Nor Obama's, not any president's job. It's the people who live in those neighbor's jobs.

No one in the "hood" knows what a job is.