Author Topic: Spicer accuses media of ‘false reporting’ in fiery briefing  (Read 5367 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Spicer accuses media of ‘false reporting’ in fiery briefing
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2017, 09:47:35 AM »
"Actual news reporting"

Hahaha,oh brother.

Yes, CNN, MSNBC, and eventually Fox News.  Donald Trump wants to control the media that comes out from his office so by diluting the reporting, he gets a lot less flack.  Donald is a smarter than people take him for and that's why he's President of the United States as well as being a billionaire.  Goes to show that having a college degree is not the measure of intellegence
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2017, 10:12:10 AM »
Bet you a $100 prepaid VISA gift card your boy doesn't make it 1 year from now without quitting or impeachment.

You've never been around successful business people have you? I don't mean just the people with nice homes, cars, some disposable income, takes 2-3 vacations a year, etc, no I mean type-A personality, no sleep until the job is done, doesn't settle for mediocrity but perfection until it's done right. These types of people are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay far and above what most know and don't give up. They are the complete opposite of lazy. These people are completely wired for driven success. 3-4 hours a sleep, are not drunks or drug addicts.

I know a few people like this, they are older and can see right through bullshit to the point when they shake your hand they look you right in the eye and see right through you. If you want bet your "$100 VISA gift card" go ahead. These people don't retire, they on to another project of success. This is Trumps other project for success.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2017, 10:42:20 AM »
The difference being Republicans have to go to work on Fridays.

The obama crowd never had to worry about work getting in the way of their social life.

Historically obama will be ranked below Jimmy Carter as the worst modern-day President

Let's do a quick reality check.  The inauguration date was known well enough in advance and is a national event.
Anyone with a halfway decent job would have been able to figure out how to take the day off (vacation day, personal day, sick day etc..) and self employed people can always figure out a way to take a day off.  It's possible that most of Trumps supporters employment is so marginal or tenuous that they couldn't afford to take a day off so lets just accept your premise that they had to work.   

My question is why Trump doesn't also understand this.  Why is he so insecure that he needs to lie about the size of the crowd. Seems like the actions of an insecure teenage girl and not the President of the United States.

So why do you think he is so insecure?

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2017, 11:59:15 AM »
Let's do a quick reality check.  The inauguration date was known well enough in advance and is a national event.
Anyone with a halfway decent job would have been able to figure out how to take the day off (vacation day, personal day, sick day etc..) and self employed people can always figure out a way to take a day off.  It's possible that most of Trumps supporters employment is so marginal or tenuous that they couldn't afford to take a day off so lets just accept your premise that they had to work.   

My question is why Trump doesn't also understand this.  Why is he so insecure that he needs to lie about the size of the crowd. Seems like the actions of an insecure teenage girl and not the President of the United States.

So why do you think he is so insecure?

Remind me again, who was being inaugurated, the successful Republican candidate or the chronic liar Democrat candidate?

Time to put liberals, Hollywood, LBGT, BLM and society's leaches back into place. The few self-proclaimed "elites" will not rule the many, just because they cry the loudest on Twitter (getbig in your case).

The inauguration was a massive success and the MSM grasped at straws all day to try to tear it down. Anderson Cooper might as well join The View.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2017, 12:01:58 PM »
Remind me again, who was being inaugurated, the successful Republican candidate or the chronic liar Democrat candidate?

Time to put liberals, Hollywood, LBGT, BLM and society's leaches back into place. The few self-proclaimed "elites" will not rule the many, just because they cry the loudest on Twitter (getbig in your case).

The inauguration was a massive success and the MSM grasped at straws all day to try to tear it down. Anderson Cooper might as well join The View.

so you can't answer my questions about why Trump is so insecure that he feels the need to lie about the size of the crowd in attendance?

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2017, 12:18:42 PM »
so you can't answer my questions about why Trump is so insecure that he feels the need to lie about the size of the crowd in attendance?

I don't believe he lied.

You do.

Two different opinions that will never be proven. So tighten down your Pussyhat and knock yourself out. The inauguration on Friday was much bigger than obamas last one and the TV viewership was much higher.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2017, 01:11:40 PM »
So he lied or he is incredibly stupid/biased. Terrible either one. False reporting again. Don't sugarcoat it.

Excuses, excuses from the band of brothers on here  ::)

Or... the much more likely... he made a factual mistake based on photographic evidence... which was profusely corrected almost immediately . Mistakes are something every single news organization has made at some point. Almost every major newspaper has a section on their website that posts daily corrections. Surprised this would bother a Trump bottom bitch anyway since facts have multiple alternative versions.  ::)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2017, 01:15:40 PM »
I don't believe he lied.

You do.

How can this be if his response was to you attempting to justify the attendance numbers not being higher?

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2017, 01:33:03 PM »
How can this be if his response was to you attempting to justify the attendance numbers not being higher?

His initial statement was one could "easily" see the obama inauguration crowd of '09 was bigger than Friday's crowd. That is just not true. Unbiased media sources have reported on this.

Then his premise was the reason trump supporters didn't attend in greater numbers must be because their employment is tenuous. An idiotic statement that ignores almost everything in the discussion.

More importantly, what he did not contest and readily accepted was that obama is the absolute worst president of all time. So the reality is liberals have gone from bragging about "Hillary leading the polls by 12 points" to "obamas inauguration crowd was bigger" in the last two months. Talk about grasping for straws. The next 8 years are going to be HARD on the snowflakes

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2017, 01:38:54 PM »
His initial statement was one could "easily" see the obama inauguration crowd of '09 was bigger than Friday's crowd. That is just not true. Unbiased media sources have reported on this.

Then his premise was the reason trump supporters didn't attend in greater numbers must be because their employment is tenuous. An idiotic statement that ignores almost everything in the discussion.

More importantly, what he did not contest and readily accepted was that obama is the absolute worst president of all time. So the reality is liberals have gone from bragging about "Hillary leading the polls by 12 points" to "obamas inauguration crowd was bigger" in the last two months. Talk about grasping for straws. The next 8 years are going to be HARD on the snowflakes

Be careful using that word...

The left has insinuated that people use that word to refer to the ashes that resulted from burned jews in concentration camps. You will be labeled a Nazi
a

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2017, 02:21:15 PM »
Be careful using that word...

The left has insinuated that people use that word to refer to the ashes that resulted from burned jews in concentration camps. You will be labeled a Nazi

"The left"?

Was brought to its death on November 8, 2016 by Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Where will I be "labeled a Nazi" on Twitter? Are you saying my behavior will trigger Rosie O'Donnell and Amy Schumer? Shit, the Nazis didn't have ovens big enough for those triple sow cows!

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2017, 02:42:48 PM »

Not commenting on something is not the same as readily accepting something. In the post in which he said that Obama's inauguration crowd was larger, you actually did readily accept the premise and went on to attempt to explain it with a weak insult. So you clearly do think Trump is lying, but now that Spicer and Conway have floated the approved talking points, you are ready to buy into some alternative facts.

As for not contesting Obama being the worst president, I will go on record as saying it's not even up for debate. He's not. Obama left office with a 62% approval rating. His predecessor- the guy all you conservatards try to pretend didn't exist- left office with a -33% approval rating. And the biggest haha of all? Using Obamacare's removal as a central campaign plank is probably going to do the most to burnish Obama's legacy. In the last 30 years, we've never been in this position. When Dems had the White House, they were fighting Repubs to rein in healthcare. When Repubs had the White House, reining in healthcare was never an issue. Repubs have painted themselves into a corner. They are threatening to take away a flawed but vital program and are on record as saying that they are going to replace it with something better. As flawed as the ACA may be, a lot of that has to do with republican roadblocks and the concessions dems were forced to make. Whatever replaces it is going to look a lot like what's already there. Don't know why some of you guys think that whatever quixotic euphoria you're feeling right now is going to last 8 years. Realistically, it probably won't last til the mid-terms.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2017, 02:51:17 PM »
Not commenting on something is not the same as readily accepting something. In the post in which he said that Obama's inauguration crowd was larger, you actually did readily accept the premise and went on to attempt to explain it with a weak insult. So you clearly do think Trump is lying, but now that Spicer and Conway have floated the approved talking points, you are ready to buy into some alternative facts.

As for not contesting Obama being the worst president, I will go on record as saying it's not even up for debate. He's not. Obama left office with a 62% approval rating. His predecessor- the guy all you conservatards try to pretend didn't exist- left office with a -33% approval rating. And the biggest haha of all? Using Obamacare's removal as a central campaign plank is probably going to do the most to burnish Obama's legacy. In the last 30 years, we've never been in this position. When Dems had the White House, they were fighting Repubs to rein in healthcare. When Repubs had the White House, reining in healthcare was never an issue. Repubs have painted themselves into a corner. They are threatening to take away a flawed but vital program and are on record as saying that they are going to replace it with something better. As flawed as the ACA may be, a lot of that has to do with republican roadblocks and the concessions dems were forced to make. Whatever replaces it is going to look a lot like what's already there. Don't know why some of you guys think that whatever quixotic euphoria you're feeling right now is going to last 8 years. Realistically, it probably won't last til the mid-terms.

No.

Not even close to reality.

I sure hope you didn't waste much time typing that utter nonsense.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2017, 03:52:11 PM »
No.

Not even close to reality.

I sure hope you didn't waste much time typing that utter nonsense.

Every word is accurate. Sorry.  :-\

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2017, 03:55:57 PM »

Democrats will get smashed in the 2018 mid-terms.

I'll even bump this thread and prove all you dopes wrong just as I did with the election of Trump.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2017, 04:14:31 PM »
Democrats will get smashed in the 2018 mid-terms.

I'll even bump this thread and prove all you dopes wrong just as I did with the election of Trump.

Hillary was an extremely vulnerable candidate. Even her supporters knew that. The dynamics of the mid-terms will be completely different. Even the puketards' extensive gerrymandering probably won't be enough to save them.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2017, 04:27:19 PM »

Hillary was an extremely vulnerable candidate. Even her supporters knew that. The dynamics of the mid-terms will be completely different. Even the puketards' extensive gerrymandering probably won't be enough to save them.

Democrats also will be defending 25 seats in the Senate in 2018. Almost half of which were in states won by Trump.

Do you even understand the realities of this midterm and the uphill battle the party faces?

You strike me a a person that doesn't really follow politics just casually comes along to make the run of the mill, generic, anti-Republican comments.

What's your prediction for the Senate post midterm 2018?

I say Republicans come out with a clear, filibuster proof 61-39 advantage. Minimum.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2017, 07:14:54 PM »
You strike me a a person that doesn't really follow politics just casually comes along to make the run of the mill, generic, anti-Republican comments.

Sick burn, bro. You should've included a meltdown pic and then asked me why it's so serious for me.

Democrats also will be defending 25 seats in the Senate in 2018. Almost half of which were in states won by Trump.

Do you even understand the realities of this midterm and the uphill battle the party faces?

What's your prediction for the Senate post midterm 2018?

I say Republicans come out with a clear, filibuster proof 61-39 advantage. Minimum.

The filibuster proof senate is a pipe dream. I don't think any wave that large has ever gone in the sitting president's direction and even smaller swings are rare. By that point, the reality of a Trump presidency will have set in and the opposition will be beyond motivated.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2017, 07:22:57 PM »
Sick burn, bro. You should've included a meltdown pic and then asked me why it's so serious for me.

The filibuster proof senate is a pipe dream. I don't think any wave that large has ever gone in the sitting president's direction and even smaller swings are rare. By that point, the reality of a Trump presidency will have set in and the opposition will be beyond motivated.

Don't have to. I've already proven myself to be smarter than all you guys.  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=590768.0

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2017, 07:42:25 PM »
Don't have to. I've already proven myself to be smarter than all you guys.  http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=590768.0

::) You're the annoying little girl who won a spelling bee and will live off of that glory for the rest of her life. No one is more impressed by your "political genius" than you.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2017, 10:00:28 PM »

"Extremely vulnerable?"

She was a lying, corrupt, crook surrounded by the same. Her downfall was that Wikileaks exposed a small part of the real Hillary Clinton to the country and decent people were disgusted by it.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2017, 05:27:32 AM »
"Extremely vulnerable?"

She was a lying, corrupt, crook surrounded by the same. Her downfall was that Wikileaks exposed a small part of the real Hillary Clinton to the country and decent people were disgusted by it.

Unlike her husband, Hillary wasn't that likeable and failed to rally voters to support her.
Thus, she lost to the loud mouthed rich , get bigger   with an animal fur glued to his head.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2017, 06:11:26 AM »

::) You're the annoying little girl who won a spelling bee and will live off of that glory for the rest of her life. No one is more impressed by your "political genius" than you.
You defined yourself. One of these "Trump predictions" will turn out correct (nothing noteable) and you will sing it from the rooftops as validating your other predictions that were all completely wrong.

That's what the handholders do on here (Straw, you, etc.). Each day make something up or run with another false story in the hopes that it will be correct for once. Unfortunately, all it shows is that you are desperate, petulant children.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2017, 06:26:41 AM »
Hillary was an extremely vulnerable candidate.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2017, 06:51:51 AM »

And when the Republicans gain in 2018 I will likewise bump this thread.