Author Topic: Best test dose for gaining on calorie defict ?  (Read 1491 times)

canberk1188

• Getbig II
Best test dose for gaining on calorie defict ?
« on: January 22, 2017, 05:37:39 AM »
Hey guys I want to know that which dose of test will make gains even in calorie deficts?

I am talking about blowing like a fish even when eating fruits .))

The classic off season look of course not possible to be big as theirs just the water ass gut?
Any experience or advice ?

The reason why I am only asking test is ıt is the cheapest way to gain size in short periods ...

You know the thing when taking drols 150 mg in week 4. Gaining even when drinking cola .))) I am asking the same shit for test ?

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Best test dose for gaining on calorie defict ?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 08:53:24 AM »
There is no set dosage 1 gram a week is plenty for that and you may not even need that much taper your way up and see if u can find the best dosage for you.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
Re: Best test dose for gaining on calorie defict ?
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 10:44:44 AM »
Hey guys I want to know that which dose of test will make gains even in calorie deficts?

I am talking about blowing like a fish even when eating fruits .))

The classic off season look of course not possible to be big as theirs just the water ass gut?
Any experience or advice ?

The reason why I am only asking test is ıt is the cheapest way to gain size in short periods ...

You know the thing when taking drols 150 mg in week 4. Gaining even when drinking cola .))) I am asking the same shit for test ?

You don't gain in a calorie deficit, just lose more fat than muscle while still losing both at the same time and getting smaller