Author Topic: 217 Rioters arrested in DC will face up to 10 years in prison  (Read 5216 times)

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
217 Rioters arrested in DC will face up to 10 years in prison
« on: January 22, 2017, 06:51:56 AM »
CBS News WASHINGTON -- Most of the approximately 230 protesters arrested on Inauguration Day will be charged with felony rioting, federal prosecutors said.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office said the offense is punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000. The office said most of those arrested will be released without having to post bail and must return to court in February.

A first group of 10 men appeared in Superior Court just before 3 p.m., and their lawyer entered a not guilty plea on their behalf. A judge released all of them on the condition they not get re-arrested in the District of Columbia.

Interim D.C. police chief Peter Newsham said Friday that 217 people were being charged with rioting.

The arrests took place in a four-block stretch of downtown Washington around the time of President Trump’s swearing-in ceremony.

The arrests came after some protesters created chaos. Windows of downtown businesses were smashed, and police deployed pepper spray and “sting balls” against the crowd.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/inauguration-day-protests-felony-rioting-charges-federal-prosecutors-say/

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
Re: 217 Rioters arrested in DC will face up to 10 years in prison
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 06:53:07 AM »

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 06:54:18 AM »
Would be awesome if they got all 10.

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 08:01:22 AM »
That is a video that is filled with love.

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2017, 08:04:25 AM »

its getting like the middle east where there are always people on the streets for something or another.

The UK sorted the shit bags out who rioted, let them get on with it and then rounded them up later and gave them stiff sentences.
A college grad never in trouble with the police took a violin out of a looted shop window, got 2 years.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2017, 08:05:52 AM »
its getting like the middle east where there are always people on the streets for something or another.

The UK sorted the shit bags out who rioted, let them get on with it and then rounded them up later and gave them stiff sentences.
A college grad never in trouble with the police took a violin out of a looted shop window, got 2 years.

UKJeffly, were you protesting?
X

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2017, 08:06:54 AM »
Lock them up in the same jail with Hillary.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2017, 08:07:40 AM »

Maybe that would cause some would-be rioters to pump the brakes on their behavior.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2017, 08:08:02 AM »
Lock them up in the same jail with Hillary.

Except that will never, ever happen, no matter how many times you type it.  :-\ :-\ :-\
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2017, 08:10:20 AM »
UKJeffly, were you protesting?
No, Im one of the people they were protesting against.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2017, 08:21:06 AM »
round them up and force them to be serviced by old broken down granny Madonna.
K

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2017, 08:27:34 AM »

Only if the exact same laws are applied to the BLM rioters.

Round them up, sentence them strictly, watch this Woman's Rights Movement fizzle out faster than a Fallsview thread.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2017, 08:32:28 AM »
I support non-violent protesting.  If you don't like Trump (or whatever) get all you phaggoty friends and make some signs and go whine and chant on the street corner.  March around and enjoy yourselves.

The protests that are going on these days are violent riots intended to cause chaos and disrupt society.  People are getting hurt and sometimes killed.  Looting businesses torching cars.

Fuck all that.  Go to jail.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2017, 08:57:06 AM »
I support non-violent protesting.  If you don't like Trump (or whatever) get all you phaggoty friends and make some signs and go whine and chant on the street corner.  March around and enjoy yourselves.

The protests that are going on these days are violent riots intended to cause chaos and disrupt society.  People are getting hurt and sometimes killed.  Looting businesses torching cars.

X2

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2017, 09:01:01 AM »

A good quote:

I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death you're right to say it.
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2017, 09:05:41 AM »
A good quote:

I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death you're right to say it.

One that used to be spouted frequently by liberals and has now been seemingly forgotten.  We need to get back to this.

We need to get back to our founding principles and our Constitution.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2017, 09:07:20 AM »

Most of the 250,000-400,000 people yesterday protested in a non-violent manner. About 250 idiots broke the law and should be treated as criminals.

I do think this Administration will handle BLM type riots in a completely different way then Obama and Holder did. Equal rights doesn't mean yelling, screaming, and stomping your feet in a temper tantrum until you get your own way based on the color of your skin, sexual orientation, or genitalia

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2017, 09:17:51 AM »
No one gave them proper instructions.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2017, 09:46:14 AM »
Most of the 250,000-400,000 people yesterday protested in a non-violent manner. About 250 idiots broke the law and should be treated as criminals.

I do think this Administration will handle BLM type riots in a completely different way then Obama and Holder did. Equal rights doesn't mean yelling, screaming, and stomping your feet in a temper tantrum until you get your own way based on the color of your skin, sexual orientation, or genitalia

i hope when these protesters go to prison they get ass fucked by big dicked  ni ggas and  big strong white boys neo nazi skin heads

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2017, 10:25:04 AM »
These two would benefit from a keto prison diet.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2017, 10:26:05 AM »
CBS News WASHINGTON -- Most of the approximately 230 protesters arrested on Inauguration Day will be charged with felony rioting, federal prosecutors said.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office said the offense is punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000. The office said most of those arrested will be released without having to post bail and must return to court in February.

A first group of 10 men appeared in Superior Court just before 3 p.m., and their lawyer entered a not guilty plea on their behalf. A judge released all of them on the condition they not get re-arrested in the District of Columbia.

Interim D.C. police chief Peter Newsham said Friday that 217 people were being charged with rioting.

The arrests took place in a four-block stretch of downtown Washington around the time of President Trump’s swearing-in ceremony.

The arrests came after some protesters created chaos. Windows of downtown businesses were smashed, and police deployed pepper spray and “sting balls” against the crowd.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/inauguration-day-protests-felony-rioting-charges-federal-prosecutors-say/

lol, if the judge releases all of them without bail then they will be getting nowhere close to 10 years... ;D
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2017, 10:29:35 AM »
I see a woman with a terribly unfortunate body shape.

Simple Simon

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2017, 10:33:36 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2017, 10:35:09 AM »

Wonder how they'd look if you removed 80 % of their bodyfat

Question is, would they even be in the march then?
Q

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2017, 10:43:30 AM »
Wonder how they'd look if you removed 80 % of their bodyfat

Question is, would they even be in the march then?

You can see where her 2 gunt flaps form a sort of "V" shape that leads to her pussy.

The right side hangs down slightly more than the left.

Some good industrial grade duct tape to pull it back and you are in business.