Author Topic: Deal with it...  (Read 6897 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Deal with it...
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2017, 01:53:54 PM »
When you said it was flat, I always assumed a square for some reason. Now I see how you "see" it, as a round flat circle. Where do the four pillars sit though?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2017, 09:06:27 AM »
Thankfully Wiggs has brought some sanity to the last few says.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2017, 09:12:06 AM »
Ok, let's say the earth is flat, why the big elaborate scheme to convince people it is a sphere?  What's the benefit?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2017, 09:17:22 AM »
It's stunning how many retards this site attracts.

Can we ban this mentally challenged asshat already?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2017, 09:56:46 AM »
It's stunning how many retards this site attracts.

Can we ban this mentally challenged asshat already?

This is what the Flatties believe

Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2017, 10:00:08 AM »

beautiful picture Kwon

If it wasn't for that Firmament we'd be completely under water! That's a lot of pressure on the Firmament! Is that where rain comes from? Leaks in the firmament.

Looks like we could shoot a rocket through the Gate of Heaven into the Heaven of Heavens, too!

Wonderful
a

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2017, 10:04:33 AM »

We live in a snow globe?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2017, 10:07:30 AM »
beautiful picture Kwon

If it wasn't for that Firmament we'd be completely under water! That's a lot of pressure on the Firmament! Is that where rain comes from? Leaks in the firmament.

Looks like we could shoot a rocket through the Gate of Heaven into the Heaven of Heavens, too!

Wonderful

Thank the Lord for The Firmament!

Rain is when Mr Firmy opens some holes in the Firmament, very very tines holes all over the Firmament.

Then he closes them when he goes to lunch.
Q

K A N N I B A L

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2017, 02:36:55 PM »
I don't need to. Captain James Cook did and he circumnavigated the earth and all around the earth is a giant wall of ice 100 feet tall and there was no way to get through. You can do the research about Captain Cook yourself. The Governments have secretly agreed to lie about this because it perpetuates the globe earth lie, The Big Bang lie and the Evolution Lie. It's the root of a belief system. You destroy it and everything else comes down with it. You're all brainwashed and I must say its quite amazing and sad to watch.  I thank The Most High God for opening my eyes to more Western lies.

Get in a plane and fly over the 100ft neverending wall of ice then...report your findings

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2017, 03:27:22 PM »
Yes, and look how much money they've stolen from the tax payers. It's also why we've never been "back" to the moon.

The moon landing is a red herring...We are way too advanced technologically to believe the garbage that NASA is showing us today. They basically give the public a few puppet shows once and awhile. Almost 50 years of technology and they're claim to fame ended in the late 60's. Fucking laughable...

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2017, 03:55:21 PM »

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2017, 03:58:11 PM »
The moon landing is a red herring...We are way too advanced technologically to believe the garbage that NASA is showing us today. They basically give the public a few puppet shows once and awhile. Almost 50 years of technology and they're claim to fame ended in the late 60's. Fucking laughable...

Yawn.

Ruffian

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2017, 01:19:00 PM »
Has there not been tens if not hundreds of expeditions to Antarctica? Didn't a woman ski across Antarctica? I believe there is also a race that goes around the entire continent. A British team just completed traversing the entire continent. Why do FE people always say if head south you will hit the wall. Wouldn't you hit the wall going in any direction if it was around the entire planet?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2017, 01:26:21 PM »
I have to say, the moon was suspiciously close the other night.
Y

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2017, 01:39:49 PM »
I like you Wiggs and I support people that think outside the box and question everything but this is where you jump the shark. I know you desperately want to believe this is true because it helps support your religious beliefs and enables you to think you have a greater insight into reality than practically everyone else and this feeds your insecurities and ego but unfortunately this is actually the start of mental illness and I hope you can recover balance in your life and brain. Good luck.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2017, 01:53:14 PM »
I like you Wiggs and I support people that think outside the box and question everything but this is where you jump the shark. I know you desperately want to believe this is true because it helps support your religious beliefs and enables you to think you have a greater insight into reality than practically everyone else and this feeds your insecurities and ego but unfortunately this is actually the start of mental illness and I hope you can recover balance in your life and brain. Good luck.

Well said!

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2017, 01:58:24 PM »

this pic is the biggest "fuck you, science!" I've ever seen  8)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2017, 02:03:29 PM »

melanin.... according to wiggs:

The bottom is the lower the amount of melanin you have, the more genetically weaker you are. You are more susceptible to diseases, lack of vitamin D, weaker, have problems procreating, less spiritual because of a calcified pineal gland, slower, not as creative, not as intelligent, and finally more carnal.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2017, 02:47:31 PM »
this pic is the biggest "fuck you, science!" I've ever seen  8)

Sheol is commonly thought of as Hebrew for "hell" but is more commonly associated with "grave" in biblical texts.
Q

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2017, 05:17:16 PM »
This is complete nonsense. 

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2017, 05:26:22 PM »