Author Topic: Flex Mag. Arnold poster not included !!!  (Read 8707 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Flex Mag. Arnold poster not included !!!
« on: January 22, 2017, 12:16:26 PM »
I know I'll be heavily trashed for even saying this,  but I'm one of the still subscribers to Flex mag ( I know it makes no sense in the internet era)  I just do it cause I still like to read the physical book/mag and cause I  get a motivation to hit the gym from it , not to mention I used to collect photos from the golden era specially Arnold Lou etc  and there's a nostalgia aspect to it...

Just to find out that one of my Arnold favorite photos its in the current issue as a poster.....

Guess what ?  the subscribers are not getting the posters in their issues  since who knows when !

What a CHEAP way to tell costumers to let the subscription expire ...in a world where people no longer cares to buy, let alone subscribe to magazines in general ....

WoooSHHHH LE VRO NE

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: Arnold poster not included !!!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 12:18:39 PM »
What would you do with the poster other than hide it in a drawer somewhere and hope nobody finds it?

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 12:21:56 PM »
What would you do with the poster other than hide it in a drawer somewhere and hope nobody finds it?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 12:22:53 PM »
I know I'll be heavily trashed for even saying this,  but I'm one of the still subscribers to Flex mag ( I know it makes no sense in the internet era)  I just do it cause I still like to read the physical book/mag and cause I  get a motivation to hit the gym from it , not to mention I used to collect photos from the golden era specially Arnold Lou etc  and there's a nostalgia aspect to it...

Just to find out that one of my Arnold favorite photos its in the current issue as a poster.....

Guess what ?  the subscribers are not getting the posters in their issues  since who knows when !

What a CHEAP way to tell costumers to let the subscription expire ...in a world where people no longer cares to buy, let alone subscribe to magazines in general ....

What kinda shit is that?  They think you subscribe for the 200 pages of supplement ads?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2017, 12:23:41 PM »

LOL   good point

I usually hang it next to a calendar for a while  ...and when I'm about to kick the diet good bye I look at it ... and feel like Arnold is telling me

"walk away fatty"

WooSHHHHHHH

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2017, 12:24:03 PM »
What a shame.
There's almost always Arnold poster in Flex magazine.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2017, 12:24:50 PM »

He was exposed as cuck recently and Flex is dropping him.

Next special edition will feature life-size poster of Donald Trump instead.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2017, 12:29:23 PM »
What kinda shit is that?  They think you subscribe for the 200 pages of supplement ads?

that's exactly what's left of that pathetic pamphlet.

WoSHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2017, 12:30:55 PM »
He was exposed as cuck recently and Flex is dropping him.

Next special edition will feature life-size poster of Donald Trump instead.

trump probably is the president with the biggest boobs in history...that'll be a poster to see !

WooShhhhhh

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2017, 05:17:43 PM »
Email them telling them to send you the poster and they can keep the magazine.   

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2017, 05:20:32 AM »
Now, If they make this 1980 picture a poster.... should be the cover of a mag as well .....

its in full color which is rare in Arnold photography collection

I doubt Flex magazine has the right to print it though  it was taken by Balik  I believe

WoooSHHHHHH

Simple Simon

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2017, 05:41:37 AM »
Now, If they make this 1980 picture a poster.... should be the cover of a mag as well .....

its in full color which is rare in Arnold photography collection

I doubt Flex magazine has the right to print it though  it was taken by Balik  I believe

WoooSHHHHHH
Looks like Gunnar Rosbo in that pic

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2017, 10:13:18 AM »
How much is the subscription for a year? 

With the catalog size the magazine now has can't  be that much money

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2017, 05:33:02 AM »
I think its $24.99 per one year ....all though you only get 10 thin issues for 12 months and NO POSTER 

WoooSHHHH   LOL

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2017, 05:47:47 AM »
I use to put up those posters all over my room, my mom was curious as to why I had pictures of men in their underwear all over my room and no pictures of women she just never understood bodybuilding.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2017, 05:54:48 AM »
Q

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2017, 06:05:46 AM »
What kind of middle-aged homo wants to stick posters of bodybuilders on his bedroom wall?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2017, 06:38:07 AM »
So much wrong with the OP I don't even know where to start.

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2017, 06:51:25 AM »
was a subscriber in early 2000's for a few years.  Subscribed once more because "why not" last year.  Never again.  We all know bodybuilding has been going in the wrong direction for a long time.  Plus, Flex is throwing a lot of "training" crap that isn't even bodybuilding, trying to create a broader fan base, and I understand.  I'm probably stuck in the 90's but damn it was awesome back then.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2017, 07:07:28 AM »
What kind of middle-aged homo wants to stick posters of bodybuilders on his bedroom wall?

WoooSHHHHH GETBBIGERS  

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2017, 07:10:56 AM »
I use to put up those posters all over my room, my mom was curious as to why I had pictures of men in their underwear all over my room and no pictures of women she just never understood bodybuilding.

WoooSHHHHHHHH    LEVRO NEEEEEEEEE

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2017, 07:13:21 AM »
Flex owns me this one though:

My lawyers are working on it

WOooSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2017, 07:36:56 AM »
WOOOSHHHHHH

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2017, 08:00:44 AM »
I know I'll be heavily trashed for even saying this,  but I'm one of the still subscribers to Flex mag ( I know it makes no sense in the internet era)  I just do it cause I still like to read the physical book/mag and cause I  get a motivation to hit the gym from it , not to mention I used to collect photos from the golden era specially Arnold Lou etc  and there's a nostalgia aspect to it...

Guess what ?  the subscribers are not getting the posters in their issues  since who knows when !

WoooSHHHH LE VRO NE

get mti's 3 issue legends series.
F

Dieter

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2017, 08:47:34 AM »

WoooSHHHH LE VRO NE

You spend too much looking at "muscle books"  ,,,, like Matty Ferrigno used to say ;D ;D