Author Topic: im taking a week off training!!!  (Read 2035 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
im taking a week off training!!!
« on: January 22, 2017, 02:57:48 PM »
after 2 months of hard training full body 3 times a week im taking a full week off training!!!

this wasnt an easy decision to make.

i welcome your suggestions on how i should spend this week, from today until next sunday.

i was thinking about getting a massage, maybe going to a bath house, get drunk that kinda thing.

Simple Simon

Re: im taking a week off training!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 02:58:26 PM »
try and think of something interesting/funny to post.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 02:59:00 PM »
try and think of something interesting/funny to post.

and then don't post it

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 03:01:10 PM »
i think its good to take a week off every other month or so !!

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2017, 03:03:06 PM »
after 2 months of hard training full body 3 times a week im taking a full week off training!!!

i welcome your suggestions on how i should spend this week, from today until next sunday.

i was thinking about getting a massage, maybe going to a bath house, get drunk that kinda thing.

2 months of full body training 3 times weekly is not hard training you lazy pig, I was on low carbs for 4 months last year training one day on and one day off without a break, get your ass back in the gym.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2017, 03:08:00 PM »
2 months of full body training 3 times weekly is not hard training you lazy pig, I was on low carbs for 4 months last year training one day on and one day off without a break, get your ass back in the gym.

but remember that some of us have physical demanding jobs too!!

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2017, 03:09:40 PM »
but remember that some of us have physical demanding jobs too!!

Yea I forgot about that I will give you a pass this time, you can go to an asian massage parlour for massage with happy ending.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2017, 03:19:09 PM »
it is really important to take no more than one week off, this can be used as an excuse to take even more days off and that is totally unacceptable, just thinking of it sickens me

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2017, 04:57:54 PM »
Haven't taken a day off since Thanksgiving, i'm in a zone right now, I will continue to ride this wave until my body tells me otherwise. I started listening to my body a while back and not just take time off because science says so or bro science says so, I used to take weekends off and found that on those off days sometimes I felt really good, but hey it's Sunday I need to rest, after a while I just said fuck this I feel like training I'm going to train no matter what day it is, if I wake up a don't feel like training I take off no matter what day it is, and guess what it worked, the goal for me is to wake up and feel like training everyday, the more I train the more I can eat!

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2017, 06:02:05 PM »
I just took a week off.  Before I get my 2017 preps ready I always a take a full week off. It has felt good.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2017, 07:34:38 AM »
You`re gonna` lose any size that you have worked for.

Don`t be a damned fool.

A missed training session can NEVER be made up.

::D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2017, 07:36:07 AM »

sounds like a terrific opportunity to begin daily bible study

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2017, 07:54:06 AM »
sounds like a terrific opportunity to begin daily bible study

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2017, 09:07:36 AM »

I know Nabeel Qureshi's story very, very well....it's a great one!  Brilliant guy...medical doctor and now a doctorate in theology, but he's battling cancer currently.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2017, 09:16:31 AM »
Haven't taken a day off since Thanksgiving, i'm in a zone right now, I will continue to ride this wave until my body tells me otherwise. I started listening to my body a while back and not just take time off because science says so or bro science says so, I used to take weekends off and found that on those off days sometimes I felt really good, but hey it's Sunday I need to rest, after a while I just said fuck this I feel like training I'm going to train no matter what day it is, if I wake up a don't feel like training I take off no matter what day it is, and guess what it worked, the goal for me is to wake up and feel like training everyday, the more I train the more I can eat!

I Train everyday twice a day and sometimes 3 times

fucked up my gpddsmn foot sprinting with a weighted sled, and my low back hurts from the quarter squats and my ribs hurt from trading body shots with my boxing coach but like a dipshit I keep pushing it

my coach says be a man and take the pain but he is a legit masocist as he enjoys feeling pain :o

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2017, 09:17:44 AM »

fucked up my gpddsmn foot sprinting with a weighted sled, and my low back hurts from the quarter squats and my ribs hurt from trading body shots with my boxing coach but like a dipshit I keep pushing it

my coach says be a man and take the pain but he is a legit masocist as he enjoys feeling pain :o

You are a dumb meathead keep it up you will be walking with a cane real soon.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2017, 09:58:42 AM »

nice, I mean, boxers, mma fighters, various athletes.. train 3 to 4 times a day, are they over training? Are their muscles just diminishing? Don't think so, not sure where this bodybuilding ideology comes from ..train for 45 min a day, don't train too much you'll go catabolic, sleep 12 hours a day, don't eat too many carbs you'll be fat..I started to do the exact opposite and got the best results I've ever seen in my physique.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2017, 10:56:23 AM »
nice, I mean, boxers, mma fighters, various athletes.. train 3 to 4 times a day, are they over training? Are their muscles just diminishing? Don't think so, not sure where this bodybuilding ideology comes from ..train for 45 min a day, don't train too much you'll go catabolic, sleep 12 hours a day, don't eat too many carbs you'll be fat..I started to do the exact opposite and got the best results I've ever seen in my physique.

it's bullshit

i'm stronger now than when i was on gear

with sport training you can hit different aspects ie. pure strength training (super heavy for 1-3 reps), agility/cordination training, skill training (punching mechaincs), power/explosiveness training (medicine ball throws, 60% of max weight on bench or squat for triples as fast as fucking possible EXPLODE!!!, did this today on close grip bench), and last but not least conditioning/meta training (I FUCKING HATE THIS STYLE  >:()

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2017, 12:03:53 PM »
So obvious ratherbebig is 8 inch not biceps.

Jesus and i thought i had a lot of free time

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2017, 01:02:13 PM »
So obvious ratherbebig is 8 inch not biceps.

Jesus and i thought i had a lot of free time

there are alot of paranoid dildos on this here forum

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2017, 01:05:31 PM »

Why don't you try squatting, mix it up.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2017, 01:06:16 PM »
Just in time for your period?
U

Hack Benchers

« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2017, 01:09:50 PM »

You got any new update pics Go 4 It?

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2017, 01:10:38 PM »
You got any new update pics Go 4 It?
No homo?
U

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era