Author Topic: Mattis Celebrates First Day At Pentagon By Blowing Up ISIS 31 Times Read more:  (Read 2612 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Thedailycaller  ::)

More fake news

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Thedailycaller  ::)

More fake news

Like CNN, Huffpo< MSNBC,  Washington Post, etc? Dude, seriously.....sssshhhhhh h!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Well, did he blow them up or not?

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
Well, did he blow them up or not?

Unless The Daily Caller out scooped every other news organization by over six hours, my guess is no.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Unless The Daily Caller out scooped every other news organization by over six hours, my guess is no.

Well how can they have time to report on this when they spend their news day talking about Trump protesters.

There has to be something to this story, did they pull it out of their ass?  I'm betting it's legit.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V

There has to be something to this story, did they pull it out of their ass?  I'm betting it's legit.

I'll take that bet.

Skeeter

I'll take that bet.

The link to a government website is right in the article.

https://www.defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1056079/us-coalition-continue-strikes-against-isil-in-syria-iraq?source=GovDelivery

"The strikes were conducted as part of Operation Inherent Resolve, the operation to eliminate the ISIL terrorist group and the threat it poses to Iraq, Syria, the region and the wider international community. The destruction of targets in Syria and Iraq further limits ISIL's ability to project terror and conduct operations, officials said."

Mattis may, or may not have been involved in the planning, but the strikes happened.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
If true, praise the Lord for SOD General Mattis.

Just what the world needed!
Q

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
The link to a government website is right in the article.

https://www.defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1056079/us-coalition-continue-strikes-against-isil-in-syria-iraq?source=GovDelivery

"The strikes were conducted as part of Operation Inherent Resolve, the operation to eliminate the ISIL terrorist group and the threat it poses to Iraq, Syria, the region and the wider international community. The destruction of targets in Syria and Iraq further limits ISIL's ability to project terror and conduct operations, officials said."

Mattis may, or may not have been involved in the planning, but the strikes happened.

Coalition forces target and strike ISIL every day...the article is misleading at best.

Pneumothorax

• Getbig II
Coalition forces target and strike ISIL every day...the article is misleading at best.

He probably ordered them to go ahead and attack the targets.  My guess is we already had the intel, knew where they were, but military needed orders to actually strike.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
coach is quite the simpleton.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Coach isn't a simpleton...he just tries to promote the GOP but does it in a ridiculous manner.

Question:  What's the difference between Obama ordering attacks on ISIS and Trump ordering attacks on ISIS????

Answer:  Nothing
A

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Coach isn't a simpleton...he just tries to promote the GOP but does it in a ridiculous manner.

Question:  What's the difference between Obama ordering attacks on ISIS and Trump ordering attacks on ISIS????

Answer:  Nothing

This is a little different:

BREAKING: Russian Defense Ministry says its warplanes have flown first combat mission in Syria with U.S.-led coalition aircraft.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/russian-defense-ministry-says-its-warplanes-have-flown-first-combat-mission-in-syria-with-us-led-coalition-aircraft/2017/01/23/186eb442-e190-11e6-a419-eefe8eff0835_story.html?utm_term=.0a8035c6eb21
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
This is a little different:

BREAKING: Russian Defense Ministry says its warplanes have flown first combat mission in Syria with U.S.-led coalition aircraft.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/russian-defense-ministry-says-its-warplanes-have-flown-first-combat-mission-in-syria-with-us-led-coalition-aircraft/2017/01/23/186eb442-e190-11e6-a419-eefe8eff0835_story.html?utm_term=.0a8035c6eb21

Whoops, spoke too soon.

BREAKING: Spokesman for US-led coalition: Russian claims of joint air mission over Syria 'rubbish.'
a

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Like CNN, Huffpo< MSNBC,  Washington Post, etc? Dude, seriously.....sssshhhhhh h!

The difference between fake news and legit is references and verified sources.

For example, we all know some meathead can post shopped pics with awesome lines ( Joey Swole on Shredz).
They can use fake plates and post videos looking like world beaters.

Others can fake incredible 40 times or instagram tremendous fake strength lifts.

Like you I tend to be skeptical of any breaking news from any site now.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Comparing a poll to a news article is not very appropriate.

Did people stop reading newspapers after someone printed Dewey Defeats Truman?

No... because that's stupid.

I would believe CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, the AP, and of course NPR a whole lot more than most of the things that Coach seems to post links from.

When is the latest facebook article coming?

Skeeter

The difference between fake news and legit is references and verified sources.

For example, we all know some meathead can post shopped pics with awesome lines ( Joey Swole on Shredz).
They can use fake plates and post videos looking like world beaters.

Others can fake incredible 40 times or instagram tremendous fake strength lifts.

Like you I tend to be skeptical of any breaking news from any site now.

Especially if it gets posted to getbig. x3 if posted by coach.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Especially if it gets posted to getbig. x3 if posted by coach.

LOL, x3 if posted by coach.

Ok, I took a lot shit, when I posted that internet physique weren't reliable.
Now, after the photo shop  scandal with Shredz ( Joey Swole) everyone knows the deal.

I'm amazed that so many were that easy to dupe with shopped pics.

That's why you need to show up , get on stage and be compared live and in person.

Same with political news. Just because it sounds good, doesn't make it real.
You need verification and references !

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
Any time a government source wants to run to "the press", who do they go to?  

The NY Times or Conservative Outfitters?

Left wing or Right wing?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Any time a government source wants to run to "the press", who do they go to?  

The NY Times or Conservative Outfitters?

Left wing or Right wing?

Looks to be Twitter now.
a