Author Topic: Day 1: Trumps campaign promises  (Read 830 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Trumps campaign promises Day 1
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 07:45:51 AM »
The ACA  ( Obama-care) is easier to dismantle then replace.
The devil is in the details...aka nerdy stuff :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 10:04:25 AM »
Trump will wipe out Obama's Presidency in the first week....lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 10:25:44 AM »
The ACA  ( Obama-care) is easier to dismantle then replace.
The devil is in the details...aka nerdy stuff :)

F obamacare - the people getting FREE shit are melting down all over - sorry - thats the problem - its easy to hand out free shit - but guess what - those who pay for it said enough - and hence why Trump was elected. 

The tax sponges and welfare cases are no longer guiding the ship.   F em.   

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 10:27:18 AM »
BREAKING: Russian Defense Ministry says its warplanes have flown first combat mission in Syria with U.S.-led coalition aircraft.
a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Whether you agree with his actions or not, it's refreshing to see someone actually keep their campaign promises.

List of Trump's executive orders

Published January 23, 2017
FoxNews.com

Since taking office, President Trump has looked to fulfill some of his campaign promises by using executive orders. Here are the orders he has signed so far:

•An order that directs federal agencies to ease the “regulatory burdens” of ObamaCare. It orders agencies to “waive, defer, grant exemptions from, or delay the implementation of any provision or requirement” of ObamaCare that imposes a “fiscal burden on any State or a cost, fee, tax, penalty, or regulatory burden on individuals, families, healthcare providers, health insurers, patients, recipients of healthcare services, purchasers of health insurance, or makers of medical devices, products, or medications.”

•An order imposing a hiring freeze for some federal government workers as a way to shrink the size of government. This excludes the military, as Trump noted at the signing.

•He signed a notice that the U.S. will begin withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade deal. Trump called the order "a great thing for the American worker."

•An order to reinstate the so-called "Mexico City Policy" – a ban on federal funds to international groups that perform abortions or lobby to legalize or promote abortion. The policy was instituted in 1984 by President Reagan, but has gone into and out of effect depending on the party in power in the White House.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/23/list-trumps-executive-orders.html

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Bye Bye TPP

a

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
Now he has to withdrew from the TTIP talks.
That is very important to save Europe. Not that it would be his job but would be great if he could save us from Brussles elite while he is at it.

DONALD Trump has withdrawn the USA from the controversial Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) agreement just days after coming into power - leaving Eurocrats fearing TTIP could be next.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/757832/donald-trump-eu-tpp-Trans-Pacific-Partnership-deal

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Washington Post: Trump to CEOs: Stay here, and I’ll wipe out 75 percent of regulations, fast-track factories

http://archive.is/xuqVH#selection-3323.0-3323.91

“We're going to be cutting regulation massively,” Trump told a large group of business chief executives over breakfast, which was briefly open to the news media. “Now, we're going to have regulation, and it'll be just as strong and just as good and just as protective of the people as the regulation we have right now. The problem with the regulation that we have right now is that you can't do anything. ... I have people that tell me that they have more people working on regulations than they have doing product.”
Trump has promised to take a series of actions on his first formal day in office, including beginning to pull the United States out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership and to renegotiate the long-standing NAFTA trade agreement with Mexico and Canada.
a

mazrim

• Getbig V
Doing a great job so far. Am very happy he is not doing a turnaround on what he campaigned on as some of his cabinet choices I was not the biggest fan of for fear that they would start to influence him negatively.
Still not liking the supposed infrastructure spending that might be coming, but I am very pleased so far with what he has been doing. Sticking to what he campaigned on so far. Not wasting any time at all.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Still not liking the supposed infrastructure spending that might be coming,

I've heard various methods of how this would work, and I am not sure I like it either.
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
My FB feed is jammed w lib meltdowns

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
I'm not saying that there are not too many regulations. There probably are, but what is he going to cut?

I mean, there are reasons why Unions are not needed. OSHA and other things come to mind.

So is he going to disband agencies and regulations that protect the working man? If so, there are going to be a lot of pissed off people in the long run.

On the surface it sounds good, but then again, it also seems to reek of corporate welfare.

I guess we shall see.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

Great move btw to stop spreading killing of the children.
Huge punch at Soros.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Keeping this campaign promises