Author Topic: Trump Derangement Syndrome  (Read 231826 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2017, 02:10:41 PM »
too bad the skill set for PT has NOTHING whatsover to do with the skills required for being POTUS

other than that, great point as always

Hillbags is a known boozer and drunk - i question her termprement and crude persona as well. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2017, 01:42:47 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2017, 01:52:06 PM »
Sarah Silverman calls for military to overthrow President Trump
Published February 02, 2017
FoxNews.com

Sarah Silverman has called for a military coup against President Donald Trump.

The comedian posted in all-capital letters Wednesday night to her nearly 10 million followers to "wake up & join the resistance."

She added, "Once the military is w us fascists get overthrown. Mad king & his handlers go bye bye."

Sarah Silverman
✔  ‎@SarahKSilverman 

WAKE UP & JOIN THE RESISTANCE. ONCE THE MILITARY IS W US FASCISTS GET OVERTHROWN. MAD KING & HIS HANDLERS GO BYE BYE❤❤❤❤ https://twitter.com/jeffmueller/status/826920269491085317

6:41 PM - 1 Feb 2017

Silverman tweeted amid the violent riots that broke out in Berkeley, California, over Breitbart editor Milo Yiannopoulos' now-canceled speech at UC Berkeley.

Director Judd Apatow, known for "Knocked Up" and "Trainwreck," said in a now-deleted tweet about the riots, "This is just the beginning. When will all the fools who are still supporting Trump realize what is at stake?"

Filmmaker Lexi Alexander chimed in, defending the riot on Twitter telling her followers to "punch Nazis," "riot when your college invites a Nazi," and "set it all on fire."

Lexi Alexander ‎
✔  ‎@Lexialex 

Hate speech is not free speech

It's called incitement. It's a crime.
6:30 PM - 1 Feb 2017

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/02/02/sarah-silverman-calls-for-military-to-overthrow-president-trump.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2017, 11:48:50 AM »
DeVos foes now claiming her policies could 'kill children,' ruin public schools
Published February 07, 2017
FoxNews.com

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/07/devos-foes-now-claiming-her-policies-could-kill-children-ruin-public-schools.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2017, 11:57:58 AM »
DeVos foes now claiming her policies could 'kill children,' ruin public schools
Published February 07, 2017
FoxNews.com

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/07/devos-foes-now-claiming-her-policies-could-kill-children-ruin-public-schools.html

My FB page littered w liberal meltdowns over her

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2017, 12:02:36 PM »
My FB page littered w liberal meltdowns over her

Right?  People were losing their minds before the vote too. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2017, 12:12:32 PM »
Liberals Explode with Vitriol as #NotMySuperBowlChamps Trends on Social Media
Tom Brady, Bill Belichick
The Associated Press
by Warner Todd Huston
6 Feb 2017

As the New England Patriots took yet another Super Bowl win, liberals from coast to coast exploded with vitriol on social media, furious that a team with tangential links to President Donald Trump came out on top Sunday. Since that final touchdown the hash tag #NotMySuperBowlChamps and other similar tags have been trending.

The left-wing sports media has been out for blood for the better part of a year because Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, coach Bill Belichick, and team owner Robert Kraft all came out as unapologetic fans of President Trump. And, now that they’ve won the Super Bowl the left has turned apoplectic.

Since last night’s big game, liberals have flooded Twitter, Facebook, and other social media services with several versions of the hash tag after Trump pal Tom Brady led his team to yet another Super Bowl title.

Along with #NotMySuperBowlChamps, users also employed #NotMySuperBowlChampions and #NotMySuperBowlTeam to attack the Patriots.

Elizabeth®
‏@MissLizzyNJ   
The winner should be determined by who has more fans, not more points.
Winning is racist and Tom Brady is a fascist. #NotMySuperBowlChamps

. . . .

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/06/liberals-explode-vitriol-notmysuperbowlchamps-trends-social-media/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2017, 12:50:20 PM »
Representative of Straw. Option Fail etc

Liberals Explode with Vitriol as #NotMySuperBowlChamps Trends on Social Media
Tom Brady, Bill Belichick
The Associated Press
by Warner Todd Huston
6 Feb 2017

As the New England Patriots took yet another Super Bowl win, liberals from coast to coast exploded with vitriol on social media, furious that a team with tangential links to President Donald Trump came out on top Sunday. Since that final touchdown the hash tag #NotMySuperBowlChamps and other similar tags have been trending.

The left-wing sports media has been out for blood for the better part of a year because Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, coach Bill Belichick, and team owner Robert Kraft all came out as unapologetic fans of President Trump. And, now that they’ve won the Super Bowl the left has turned apoplectic.

Since last night’s big game, liberals have flooded Twitter, Facebook, and other social media services with several versions of the hash tag after Trump pal Tom Brady led his team to yet another Super Bowl title.

Along with #NotMySuperBowlChamps, users also employed #NotMySuperBowlChampions and #NotMySuperBowlTeam to attack the Patriots.

Elizabeth®
‏@MissLizzyNJ   
The winner should be determined by who has more fans, not more points.
Winning is racist and Tom Brady is a fascist. #NotMySuperBowlChamps

. . . .

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/06/liberals-explode-vitriol-notmysuperbowlchamps-trends-social-media/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2017, 01:00:49 PM »
Trump seems to have the worst case of Trump Derangement Syndrome

1.  Insists that he would have won the popular vote if not for 3-5 million fraudulent votes
2.  Insists that any negative polls are "fake new"
3.  Insists that the "dishonest media" is not covering terrorist attaks
4.  Attacks anyone and everyone but won't say a bad word about Putin

This guy is TRULY DERANGED

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2017, 02:07:23 PM »
Another day and another DELUSIONAL Statement by our so called POTUS

Today he said the that the murder rate is the highest in 47 years and that when he said it in speeches everyone was suprised because the media doesn't tell it like it is and that it wasn't to their advantage to say that.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/07/politics/donald-trump-murder-rate-fact-check/index.html

keep in mind that this the guy with the self professed "very good brain" who is going to be making decisions that effect our national security.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2017, 02:10:32 PM »
Another day and another DELUSIONAL Statement by our so called POTUS

Today he said the that the murder rate is the highest in 47 years and that when he said it in speeches everyone was suprised because the media doesn't tell it like it is and that it wasn't to their advantage to say that.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/07/politics/donald-trump-murder-rate-fact-check/index.html

keep in mind that this the guy with the self professed "very good brain" who is going to be making decisions that effect our national security.

Kek...

You have to put that CNN "fact check" in there, don't you?

Go troll elsewhere, you have no power here.
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2017, 02:32:07 PM »

Kek...

You have to put that CNN "fact check" in there, don't you?

Go troll elsewhere, you have no power here.

good point 

fuck facts

much better to let the so called POTUS blatanly lie and we should all just choose to believe it as you apparantly do

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2017, 03:48:09 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/07/full-list-of-trump-under-reported-terror-attacks-and-how-they-were-reported

if a tree falls in the woods and trump wasn't there to see it then it didn't fall

same goes for terrorist attacks.  If he didn't personally see the media coverage then they didn't cover it

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2017, 04:02:18 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/07/full-list-of-trump-under-reported-terror-attacks-and-how-they-were-reported

the article makes an interesting point that the list provided by the White House stops at December 2016 therefore does not include the attack on the Québec City mosque which was carried out on the same weekend the Trump travel ban went into effect and the shooter was a self described by multiple people who knew him as a white nationalist who loved Trump.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2017, 01:26:55 PM »
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2017, 01:55:14 PM »
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2017, 02:14:51 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Basically worthless when you read the details

We can start with the fact that its a poll of only 617 people

Second the result is 49% consider Trump "truthful" vs. 48% "untruthfull" with a 3.9% margin of error

Then of course, like everything else is split along party lines with 91% dumbfounded Republicans thinking the media is not truthful

Given the recent avalanche of blatantly provable lies by Trump and his spokesliars it's really hard to imagine where the Republican who were part of this poll are getting their information.

The Trump administration is more trusted than the news media among voters, according to a new Emerson College poll.

The administration is considered truthful by 49 percent of registered voters and untruthful by 48 percent.

But the news media is less trusted than the administration, with 53 percent calling it untruthful and just 39 percent finding it honest.

The numbers split along party lines, with nearly 9 in 10 Republicans saying the Trump administration is truthful, compared with more than 3 in 4 Democrats who say the opposite.
The Emerson poll found that 69 percent of Democrats think the news media is truthful while 91 percent of Republicans consider the Fourth Estate untruthful.

Independents, meanwhile, believe both the administration and the news media are untruthful, with 52 percent saying the administration is untruthful and 47 percent saying the same about the media.

The poll echoes Gallup's annual poll on the public's trust in media, which showed before the election that 32 percent of Americans trusted the institution, including just 14 percent of Republicans.

The poll was conducted Feb. 5-6 with a sample of 617 registered voters and a margin of error of 3.9 percentage points.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2017, 02:21:13 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Second the result is 49% consider Trump "truthful" vs. 48% "untruthfull" with a 3.9% margin of error

Then of course, like everything else is split along party lines with 91% dumbfounded Republicans thinking the media is not truthful

Given the recent avalanche of blatantly provable lies by Trump and his spokesliars it's really hard to imagine where the Republican who were part of this poll are getting their information.

I take it you're still not feeling very well about life.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2017, 02:23:52 PM »
I take it you're still not feeling very well about life.

My life it great except for the rain (which we need in CA)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2017, 02:34:57 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lol... you're starting to sound like some of us back in October!
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2017, 02:47:00 PM »
Lol... you're starting to sound like some of us back in October!

feel free to refute anything I've said

wonder why you didn't actually bother to post the article in the first place?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2017, 03:51:38 PM »
That is silly. 

If you need to hire a coach or trainer -

Do you go w one who will beat the fuck out of you and scream and yell but you get the results you want?

Or

The one who sits there and talks shit to you and you pay a lot of $$$ and get nowhere?

It depends on whether you want expert advice, instruction and encouragement or you need a trainer to motivate you because you cannot do it yourself.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2017, 04:17:58 PM »

Because he's one of the wealthiest persons on the planet? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2017, 10:25:48 AM »
Solidcore gym founder calls out Ivanka Trump after workout
By ANNA GIARITELLI (@ANNA_GIARITELLI)
Updated: 02/10/17

The owner of trendy Washington-area gym chain Solidcore lashed out at Ivanka Trump over Facebook on Thursday after finding out the president's eldest daughter took her exercise class.

"What you do when you find out Ivanka Trump just took [Solidcore], but used an alias to sign up for class? You reach out and ask for a meeting," wrote Anne Mahlum, founder of Solidcore.

"While I don't know her and I always seek to understand ... I do know her father is threatening the rights of many of my beloved clients and coaches and as a business owner, I take my responsibility to protect and fight for my people very seriously."

Mahlum's original Facebook post was no longer visible as of Friday afternoon.

Mahlum opened her first Solidcore gym in 2013 and has since expanded throughout the D.C., Maryland and Virginia region, and throughout the country. As of late 2016, Solidcore employed 16 full-time employees and more than 100 part-time employees and contractors.

Ivanka Trump had been laying relatively low since moving to Washington with her husband, Jared Kushner, and three children, until this week when her father's administration took up her cause after Nordstrom dropped her clothing line.

President Trump first tweeted Wednesday that Nordstrom had treated his daughter "so unfairly," repeating the message across his social media platforms and raising initial ethics concerns. Nordstrom cited poor sales in announcing its decision, which also came after customer complaints about the brand's association with the Republican president.

Asked about the president's statement on TV Thursday morning, Trump senior adviser Kellyanne Conway said she does "find it ironic that you've got some executives all over the Internet bragging about what they've done to her and her line … to get to him."

"Go buy Ivanka's stuff is what I would tell you ... I hate shopping, I'm going to go get some myself today," Conway said. "This is just a wonderful line. I own some of it. I fully — I'm going to give a free commercial here. Go buy it today, everybody. You can find it online."

Conway's statement caused an immediate uproar for appearing to blatantly violate federal ethics standards for encouraging consumers to financially support a private sector business. Late Thursday, the House Ethics Committee called for an ethics review.

Ivanka Trump has not issued a statement on the fallout.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/solidcore-gym-founder-calls-out-ivanka-trump-after-workout/article/2614434#.WJ3StGNxS-k.twitter