Author Topic: Trump Derangement Syndrome  (Read 233615 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome
« Reply #201 on: July 16, 2017, 10:17:52 AM »
So ?  What's the problem

find an attorney and ask him/her to explain it to you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: July 16, 2017, 10:32:41 AM »
find an attorney and ask him/her to explain it to you
If they were going to have a party and wreck the place - she should have told them to go pound rice 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: July 19, 2017, 07:56:13 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #204 on: July 21, 2017, 11:52:31 AM »
Louise Mensch Says Trump and Bannon Facing ‘Execution’ For Espionage
by Aidan McLaughlin
July 19th, 2017

Louise Mensch — who somehow still has a vast and loyal following despite her consistently bizarre and fact-challenged predictions about the administration’s imminent demise — tweeted on Wednesday that her “sources” tell her the death penalty is being considered for President Donald Trump and White House strategist Steve Bannon:

Louise Mensch ✔ @LouiseMensch
My sources say the death penalty, for espionage, being considered for @StevenKBannon. I am pro-life and take no pleasure in reporting this.
1:54 AM - 19 Jul 2017
  789 789 Retweets   1,787 1,787 likes

Louise Mensch ✔ @LouiseMensch
Replying to @LouiseMensch and 4 others
The evidence against @realDonaldTrump is SIGINT. It is recordings audio and visual. It is overwhelming. He may indeed face the death penalty
2:13 AM - 19 Jul 2017
  143 143 Retweets   358 358 likes

Mensch is careful to note that as she is “pro-life,” she does not take pleasure in reporting that Bannon and Trump may soon face death for espionage.

Mensch’s messy career has included stints as a chick-lit writer, Conservative MP in England, editor of Rupert Murdoch’s blog Heat Street, through to her current profession as full-time Russia-conspiracy-theorist.

Since Trump’s election, Mensch’s Twitter following has exploded thanks to regular updates promising shocking developments in the grand Trump-Russia conspiracy — including the regular promises of the impeachment of the president — that never materialize.

Her last bombshell report that was widely disseminated and mocked in May promised that “the Marshal of the Supreme Court” had informed Trump “that the formal process of a case of impeachment against him was begun.” Not only was the story nonsensical, it did not turn out to be true.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/louise-mensch-says-trump-and-bannon-facing-execution-for-espionage/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: July 21, 2017, 11:54:26 AM »
'I Never Saw Winston Churchill Jogging': Steyn Blasts Media for Ripping Trump's Fitness
July 19, 2017

Commentator and "Rush Limbaugh Show" guest host Mark Steyn criticized the media for focusing on President Trump's fitness while ignoring stories of more marked importance.

"Is this a legitimate critique that he has no visible abs?" Tucker Carlson asked.

Steyn said the media's fixation on Trump's superficial traits like his weight or his diet represents his "cultural offensiveness" to them.

He said Trump differed in this way from President Obama, who once discussed arugula during a speech, which Steyn said was more socially acceptable than the fast food the New Yorker frequents.

"I never saw Winston Churchill jogging and it didn't seem to affect his performance," Steyn said.

He joked that the media wants to "force Trump into eating arugula and jogging because he represents the other side of the cultural divide."

Steyn also discussed former conservative member of Parliament and journalist Louise Mensch, who he said predicted Trump would be executed for espionage.

"If you have Tiramisu with Putin at a G-20 banquet, you should fry for that," Steyn said, characterizing Mensch's statement.

Watch more above.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/19/mark-steyn-tucker-carlson-donald-trump-fitness-media-ignores-news-obama

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: August 01, 2017, 07:21:53 PM »
Professor Who Taught 'Beyonce' Classes Calls for Someone to 'Shoot' Trump
Jul 31, 2017 // 4:45pm

Twitchy Team ✔ @TwitchyTeam
UPDATED ---> ‘Beyoncé Professor’ Kevin Allred, who wished someone would shoot Trump, rants about being FIREDhttp://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/08/01/beyonce-professor-kevin-allred-who-wished-someone-would-shoot-trump-rants-about-being-fired/ …
6:11 AM - Aug 1, 2017

Photo published for 'Beyoncé Professor' Kevin Allred, who wished someone would shoot Trump, rants about being FIRED
'Beyoncé Professor' Kevin Allred, who wished someone would shoot Trump, rants about being FIRED
Kevin Allred seems to have 'edgy' and 'outright threat' confused.
twitchy.com
 18 18 Replies   35 35 Retweets   51 51 likes

Stirewalt: Scaramucci Firing 'Could Be Viewed as Moment the Comeback Started'

Schlapp on Scaramucci Firing: WH Work 'Not About You, It's About the American People'

A professor who has taught classes on Beyonce and was once ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation for his political rhetoric said he wished that someone would shoot President Trump.

"Trump is a f***ing joke. This is all a sham," women's studies professor Kevin Allred tweeted, according to the Washington Times.

"I wish someone would just shoot him outright," he reportedly wrote in the now-deleted tweet.

Over the weekend, Allred - who the College Fix said teaches at Montclair State University in New Jersey - also retweeted the infamous image of Kathy Griffin holding the president's head.

Allred later clarified his tweet, saying that wishing death on the president is different than making a threat on his life.

saying you wish donald trump was dead is different than making a direct threat against him. just saying...

— Kevin Allred (@KevinAllred) July 29, 2017
Over the weekend, Allred unleashed a series of tweets slamming the administration, including one labeling Trump "a traitor and a terrorist."

Donald Trump is a traitor and a terrorist. Happy Saturday!

He also made several references to cleansing his timeline of "Trump fans," at one point using a GIF of a flag burning to do so.

gotta smudge the TL again: pic.twitter.com/81qWZW6DEv

— Kevin Allred (@KevinAllred) July 31, 2017
When Allred taught at Rutgers University, campus police sent him to Manhattan, N.Y. for a psychiatric evaluation after students "felt threatened" by him following Trump's election.

yesterday, "the president" basically told cops to murder more people and today he's threatening the senate on twitter. cool.

Allred reportedly lectured about flag burning and against white people, NJ.com reported at the time.

His class on Beyonce mixed the singer's lyrics with the writings of historic African-Americans like abolitionist Sojourner Truth.

UPDATE: Allred later tweeted that he had been fired by the university, blaming it on "Trump trolls."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/07/31/professor-calls-trump-be-shot-kevin-allred-montclair-rutgers-beyonce

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: August 07, 2017, 10:15:15 AM »
Rep. Maxine Waters calls Trump ‘the most deplorable person’
Aug 4th 2017

A Democratic Congresswoman has said that President Trump is the "most deplorable person I've ever met."

California Representative Maxine Waters made the comment on MSNBC's 'Morning Joe' Friday when co-host Mika Brzezinski asked if speculation about the president's impeachment — which Waters had started — should resume given a recent report that a grand jury had been convened in the Russia investigation.

Waters responded, "I've long thought that there was a lot of smoke, even fire, and that everything that I have learned about this president, starting with the campaign itself, that people should have understood that there was something terribly wrong with him."

She then declared, "As a matter of fact, I have said over and over again, I think he's the most deplorable person I've ever met in my life."

Waters went on criticize the speed with which the intelligence community was moving amid the connections Trump's associates appear to have with Russia, but added, "I think [special counsel Robert Mueller] is going to connect the dots."

Her comments come a day after the Wall Street Journal reported that Mueller has convened a grand jury in the investigation into Russia's alleged role in the 2016 election and potential ties with the Trump campaign.

According to the Journal, it is "a sign that his inquiry is growing in intensity and entering a new phase, according to people familiar with the matter."

Waters has also long been outspoken against Trump, saying in May, "He's someone that I'm committed to getting impeached! He's a liar! He's a cheat! He's a con man..."

The president, meanwhile, has maintained that the investigation is a "witch hunt."

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/08/04/rep-maxine-waters-trump-most-deplorable-person/23065561/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: August 07, 2017, 01:50:25 PM »
Waters: ‘It Is Possible to Impeach’ Trump by December
The Washington Free Beacon ^ | August 7, 2017 | Katelyn Caralle, Media analyst
Posted on 8/7/2017, 3:19:10 PM by 2ndDivisionVet

Rep. Maxine Waters (D., Calif.) said Monday morning that she believes it is "possible to impeach" President Donald Trump by December, and even provided multiple examples of how she believes it can happen.

Waters was a guest on NTK Network's "The Breakfast Club." Host DJ Envy asked Waters, "How far are we away from kicking Trump out of the White House?"

Waters did not hesitate before jumping into a list of reasons why she believes impeachment is possible and will happen, stemming back to Trump's actions on the campaign trail.

"For some of us, who saw this was a deplorable human being early on in the campaign, where he mimicked and mocked a disabled journalist, talked about grabbing women by their private parts, stalked Hillary Clinton, talked about his colleagues—'little Rubio,' called them names, etcetera," Waters said. "We believe, he certainly should not be president and did not think he would be president."

Waters said she immediately launched impeachment rhetoric when Trump was inaugurated because she thought he had "no good values" and was worried about "his allies and associates who had ties to Russia." She further challenged Republicans, who she believes are "frightened" and "don't know what to do" in regards to Trump, not to stand by and watch Trump destroy American democracy by colluding with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Waters said Putin is mad because Trump can no longer keep his promises to him because of the passage of the sanctions bill. Waters seemed unable to remember the countries affected by the legislation, however.

"Not only was Russia in it, we also had in that bill North Korea and we had one other country—Russia, it was Russia, and it was North Korea, and who was the third one?" Waters said. "Oh, it was Iran. All in the bill."

Waters talked about how Trump could not protect Russia even if he wanted to because the bill was passed with an overwhelming majority, and now "Putin is mad at him."

"There are allegations that about a dossier that may be available and other kinds of thing," Waters said. "So I believe it is possible to impeach him."

"How long is it going to take, I don’t know," she said. "But I give it till about December."

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: August 07, 2017, 02:26:09 PM »
Rep. Maxine Waters (D., Calif.) has been in politics since 1991. Born in 1938, she is even older than I am. I heard her speak in interviews and was not impressed. In this interview, her ideas seem too simplistic and not well thought out. But then, I'm not an insider. What do I know?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: August 09, 2017, 12:28:37 PM »
Impeachment advocate Maxine Waters on Mike Pence: 'We'll get him next'
The Washington Examiner ^ | August 7, 2017 | Emily Jashinsky
Posted on 8/9/2017, 2:44:07 PM by 2ndDivisionVet

If she finds success, Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., won't be content with only impeaching President Trump.

The California Democrat revealed on The Breakfast Club Monday morning that in the unlikely scenario Democrats managed to impeach Trump, she would go after Vice President Mike Pence next. Waters, perhaps the most visible proponent of impeachment in Congress, told the hosts of the popular radio program, "Bit by bit, drip by drip, it's coming home to roost."

Citing the infamous Trump dossier that reputable liberal journalists declined to publish because at least some of its information was inaccurate, Waters predicted Trump would be impeached by December. "I believe it is possible to impeach him," she remarked. "How long is it going to take? I don't know, but I give it to about December."

"But doesn't the vice president then become president?" one of the hosts asked.

"Could be, and we'll get him next," said Waters.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: August 09, 2017, 01:38:43 PM »
Impeachment advocate Maxine Waters on Mike Pence: 'We'll get him next'
The Washington Examiner ^ | August 7, 2017 | Emily Jashinsky
Posted on 8/9/2017, 2:44:07 PM by 2ndDivisionVet

If she finds success, Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., won't be content with only impeaching President Trump.

The California Democrat revealed on The Breakfast Club Monday morning that in the unlikely scenario Democrats managed to impeach Trump, she would go after Vice President Mike Pence next. Waters, perhaps the most visible proponent of impeachment in Congress, told the hosts of the popular radio program, "Bit by bit, drip by drip, it's coming home to roost."

Citing the infamous Trump dossier that reputable liberal journalists declined to publish because at least some of its information was inaccurate, Waters predicted Trump would be impeached by December. "I believe it is possible to impeach him," she remarked. "How long is it going to take? I don't know, but I give it to about December."

"But doesn't the vice president then become president?" one of the hosts asked.

"Could be, and we'll get him next," said Waters.

Some Republican politicians like Pence. He's much more conservative than Trump. Obviously, he's too conservative for Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif. and probably most Democrats feel the same way.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: August 09, 2017, 01:41:52 PM »
Some Republican politicians like Pence. He's much more conservative than Trump. Obviously, he's too conservative for Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif. and probably most Democrats feel the same way.

Being a conservative isn't grounds for impeachment.  That woman is a stone cold idiot.  Shame on voters for repeatedly putting her in office.  She is an absolute embarrassment. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: August 09, 2017, 01:45:17 PM »

Maxine is the black Pelosi - I hope they keep her front and center.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: August 09, 2017, 01:57:03 PM »
Being a conservative isn't grounds for impeachment.  That woman is a stone cold idiot.  Shame on voters for repeatedly putting her in office.  She is an absolute embarrassment. 

There are a couple of reasons ineffective incumbent politicians stay in office forever. The main one being that much of the populous is too lazy to exercise their right to vote and another is sometimes their vote is uninformed.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #215 on: August 09, 2017, 02:06:10 PM »
There are a couple of reasons ineffective incumbent politicians stay in office forever. The main one being that much of the populous is too lazy to exercise their right to vote and another is sometimes their vote is uninformed.

Do you think you're an informed voter? Serious question.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: August 09, 2017, 04:38:12 PM »

That's definitely part of it. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: August 09, 2017, 04:42:03 PM »
After Telling Trump ‘F*ck You,’ Jennifer Lawrence Says Country Must Move Past ‘Divide and Anger’

by JEROME HUDSON
9 Aug 2017

Hollywood A-lister Jennifer Lawrence says the country must move past its political “divide and anger” — despite saying just last year that if she were ever to meet President Donald Trump, she would want to tell him, “F*ck you.”

In a cover story interview with Vogue published Wednesday, Lawrence said there “needs to be a bridge” between people who disagree on political issues.

“We can’t continue this divide and anger. There are issues affecting us as human beings, not as liberals and not as Republicans. We have to protect the foundation of this country, and acceptance,” Lawrence told the magazine.

“If you’re preaching acceptance, accept immigrants, accept Muslims, accept everybody,” she added.

Lawrence’s desire for reconciliation between political foes, however, appears to be far from the position she took toward Donald Trump and his supporters before and after the presidential election.

“If Donald Trump becomes president, that will be the end of the world,” the Hunger Games star said in 2015 at a promotional press junket.

During an appearance last May on the Graham Norton Show, Lawrence recalled how she once attended a concert at which the Republican presidential frontrunner was also present.

“I was at a concert that I heard he was attending, so I had my full security, I was like, ‘Find Donald Trump,’” Lawrence explained. “Because I was adamant on finding him and then making a video of me going, ‘Hey Trump, f*ck you!’”

In the wake of Trump’s historic presidential election win, Lawrence wrote a post-election message to women published by VICE website Broadly in which she urged Clinton supporters to let Trump’s victory “enrage” them.

“Do not let this defeat you—let this enrage you! Let it motivate you! Let this be the fire you didn’t have before. If you are an immigrant, if you are a person of color, if you are LGBTQ+, if you are a woman—don’t be afraid, be loud!” she wrote at the time.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/08/09/after-cursing-trump-jennifer-lawrence-guy/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: August 11, 2017, 12:28:00 PM »
Pro-Hillary TV Personality Suggests Military Coup To Depose Trump
The Daily Caller ^ | August 11, 2017 | Chuck Ross
Posted on 8/11/2017, 3:11:06 PM by 2ndDivisionVet

Chelsea Handler suggested on Friday that U.S. generals should carry out a military coup to replace President Trump, who she called “our idiot-in-chief.”

“To all the generals surrounding our idiot-in-chief…the longer U wait to remove him, the longer UR name will appear negatively in history,” the TV personality wrote on Twitter.

(TWEET-AT-LINK)

Handler’s comments come as the Trump administration, including the Defense Department, are on heightened alert over a rhetorical battle between President Trump and North Korea.

Handler, a Hillary Clinton supporter who cried when the Democrat lost in November, frequently makes controversial statements about Trump.

Earlier on Friday she posted a picture of herself at an airport with “Sorry about our president,” written on it in English and 14 other languages.

(TWEET-AT-LINK)

Handler took a swipe at Melania Trump last month by suggesting that the first lady, born in Slovenia, pretends not to speak English in order to avoid talking to her husband.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: August 11, 2017, 12:36:10 PM »
Unreal: Clinton's Pastor Compared Her 2016 Election Loss to Jesus's Death
Townhall.com ^ | August 11, 2017 | Leah Barkoukis
Posted on 8/11/2017, 3:21:44 PM by Kaslin

Hillary Clinton's pastor compared her defeat to President Trump in the 2016 election to Jesus Christ’s death.

“You, our nation, our world, is experiencing a black Friday," Rev. Bill Shillady wrote to Clinton one day after her loss. "Our hope is that Sunday is coming. But it might well be hell for a while."

He also said “life is filled with a lot of Fridays” and Good Friday “represented the day that everything fell apart.”

“Today, you are experience a Friday. Your Friday is what happened in the last few weeks and last night in the tragic loss. But Sunday is coming!” he continued.

To Christians, Good Friday is the day Jesus's death is commemorated, while Easter Sunday marks His resurrection.

“Friday is finished," Shillady wrote. "Sunday is coming. Death will be shattered. Hope will be restored. But first, we must live through the darkness and seeming hopelessness of Friday."

Here is the letter in full, via CNN:

Sunday is Coming
November 9, 2016

It is Friday, but Sunday is coming. This is not the devotional I had hoped to write. This is not the devotional you wish to receive this day. While Good Friday may be the starkest representation of a Friday that we have, life is filled with a lot of Fridays.

For the disciples and Christ's followers in the first century, Good Friday represented the day that everything fell apart. All was lost. The momentum and hope of a man claiming to be the Son of God, the Messiah who was supposed to change everything, had been executed.

Even though Jesus told his followers three days later the temple would be restored, they had no idea of what that Sunday would be. They betrayed, denied, mourned, fled and hid. They did just about everything BUT feel good about Friday and their circumstances.

or us, Friday is the phone call from the doctor that the cancer is back. It's the news that you have lost your job. It's the betrayal of a friend, the loss of someone dear. Friday is the day that it all falls apart and all hope is lost. We all have Fridays. But, as the saying goes, "Sunday's coming!"

Today, you are experiencing a Friday. Your Friday is what happened in the last few weeks and last night in the tragic loss. But Sunday is coming!

Jesus completed the excruciating task of giving up his life as a sacrifice for the sins of the world. It was his faith and belief in his heavenly Father, that gave him the grace and peace to submit to Friday. While death had seemingly won, Jesus knew better. When he said, "It is finished," it wasn't meant to be a statement of concession. It was a declaration that a new day was on the way.

Friday is finished. Sunday is coming. Death will be shattered. Hope will be restored. But first, we must live through the darkness and seeming hopelessness of Friday.

You know one of my favorite sayings is "God doesn't close one door without opening another, but it can be hell in the hallway." My sister Hillary. You, our nation, our world is experiencing a black Friday. Our hope is that Sunday is coming. But it might well be hell for a while. (CNN

)
The letter comes on the heels of a report that Clinton is interested in becoming a Methodist preacher.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: August 11, 2017, 01:16:25 PM »
Why he announced a ban on transgender personnel in the military
“I have great respect for the community. I think I’ve had great support, or I’ve had great support from that community. I got a lot of votes. But the transgender, the military’s working on it now … It’s been a very difficult situation and I think I’m doing a lot of people a favour by coming out and just saying it. As you know, it’s been a very complicated issue for the military, it’s been a very confusing issue for the military, and I think I’m doing the military a great favour.”

Investigations into leaks from the White House
“We’re looking. We’re always looking. We have two leaks. You have the leaks coming out of intelligence and various departments having to do with Syria, having to do with all sorts of different places, having to do, frankly, with North Korea. And those are very serious. And then you have the leaks where people want to love me and they’re all fighting for love. Those are not very important but certainly we don’t like them. Those are little inner-White House leaks. They’re not very important. But actually I’m somewhat honored by them. But the important leaks and the leaks that the attorney general is looking at very strongly are the leaks coming out of intelligence and we have to stop them for the security and the national security of our country.”

Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell and his wife, transportation secretary Elaine Chao
“Elaine is doing a very good job. We’re very proud of Elaine as secretary of transportation, as you know. She’s doing a very good job. I’m very disappointed in Mitch. If he gets these bills passed, I’ll be very happy with him and I’ll be the first to admit it.”

?  Did you post this in the right thread?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: August 11, 2017, 02:46:25 PM »
depends whose derangement the tread refers to

Nothing in your post deals with any kind of derangement. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: August 14, 2017, 11:17:21 AM »
Stephen King Calls for Trump to Be ‘Removed’ from Office
by JEROME HUDSON
11 Aug 2017

Horror novelist Stephen King took to Twitter Friday to call for President Donald Trump to be “removed” from office.
“Donald Trump is unfit for office. Needs to be removed,” the author wrote.

Stephen King ✔ @StephenKing
Donald Trump is unfit for office. Needs to be removed.
4:25 AM - Aug 11, 2017
 3,470 3,470 Replies   27,008 27,008 Retweets   102,553 102,553 likes

The social media missive was just the latest attack King has lodged at President Trump in recent months.

Last month, the 69-year-old Dark Tower author called Trump “fake” in a Twitter post that went viral online. “The news is real. The president is fake.” he wrote.

Stephen King ✔ @StephenKing
The news is real. The president is fake.
12:38 PM - Jul 9, 2017
 5,674 5,674 Replies   110,155 110,155 Retweets   339,922 339,922 likes

King, however, wasn’t the only celebrity to call for Trump’s removal from office Friday.

Comedian Chelsea Handler urged the president’s generals to “remove” Trump from office, lest they be judged negatively by historians.

“To all the generals surrounding our idiot-in-chief…the longer U wait to remove him, the longer UR name will appear negatively in history,” the vocal Trump critic and Netflix talk show host wrote on Twitter.

Chelsea Handler ✔ @chelseahandler
To all the generals surrounding our idiot-in-chief...the longer U wait to remove him, the longer UR name will appear negatively in history.
5:42 AM - Aug 11, 2017
 6,838 6,838 Replies   4,485 4,485 Retweets   19,217 19,217 likes

Appeals from celebrities for Trump’s ousting from the White House come amid increasing tensions between the U.S. and North Korea.

President Trump warned North Korea Tuesday that continued threats against the United States and our allies would be met with a “fire and fury like the world has never seen.” Trump’s remarks followed reports that North Korea could possess the ability to produce miniaturized nuclear warheads that could reach U.S. allies.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/08/11/stephen-king-calls-trump-removed-office/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: August 14, 2017, 11:19:51 AM »
Maxine Waters Slams Trump: 'It Is Now the White Supremacists' House'
Aug 13, 2017

Rep. Maxine Waters lashed out at President Trump on Sunday, blaming him for the white nationalist rioters who left the nation reeling after they descended upon Charlottesville, VA on Saturday.

One woman was left dead and dozens more injured as a riot over the removal of a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee turned ugly and violent when white supremacist groups clashed with law enforcement and counter-protesters.

Then-candidate Trump "encouraged violence against protesters at rallies. We should not be surprised," Waters tweeted.

Maxine Waters ✔ @MaxineWaters
Trump defined himself during campaign. He encouraged violence against protesters at rallies. We should not be surprised. #Charlottesviille
8:03 AM - Aug 13, 2017
 1,000 1,000 Replies   7,073 7,073 Retweets   18,586 18,586 likes
w
Don't forget, Trump offered to pay legal fees for those who attacked protesters at his rallies. Will he be making that same offer now?
8:04 AM - Aug 13, 2017
 1,630 1,630 Replies   27,422 27,422 Retweets   60,993 60,993 likes

Trump claimed he didn't know D. Duke, but Duke said white supremacist rally was done to fulfill Trump's promises. Do you know him now,Trump?
8:06 AM - Aug 13, 2017
 1,622 1,622 Replies   15,644 15,644 Retweets   39,334 39,334 likes

Trump refuses to condemn white supremacists & terrorists who showed up in Charlottesville. Is he sending a signal? Everyone must be careful.
8:11 AM - Aug 13, 2017
 2,001 2,001 Replies   6,511 6,511 Retweets   17,706 17,706 likes

Trump came under fire by critics on both sides of the aisle for not calling the alt-right activists and neo-Nazis in Virginia white nationalists in his condemnation of them at a press conference and on Twitter yesterday.

"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence on many sides," the president said. "When I watch Charlottesville to me it's very, very sad."

Martin Luther King's Niece: Ku Klux Klan Blew Me Up, But Goal Is to Transform Human Hearts

Scott Baio: If Rosie O'Donnell Likes Kim Jong-Un She Should Move to North Korea

"We have to respect each other," he said. "Ideally we have to love each other."

'No, Trump. Not on many sides, your side," the California congresswoman tweeted.

Waters said Trump has turned the White House into the White Supremacists' House.

No, Trump. Not on many sides, your side. #Charlottesville
8:13 AM - Aug 13, 2017
 1,253 1,253 Replies   5,156 5,156 Retweets   16,109 16,109 likes

Trump has made it clear - w/ Bannon & Gorka in the WH, & the Klan in the streets, it is now the White Supremacists' House. #Charlottesviille
8:09 AM - Aug 13, 2017
 3,162 3,162 Replies   18,458 18,458 Retweets   40,088 40,088 likes

The prominent Trump opponent has sparked speculation about whether she plans to run for president in 2020. Waters herself has denied the rumors.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/13/maxine-waters-blames-trump-white-nationalist-riots-your-side-not-many-sides

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: August 14, 2017, 11:22:04 AM »
School 'discourages' similar acts after photo of football players holding Trump sign surfaces

April Stevens , WZZM August 13, 2017
 (Photo: Courtesy of Facebook)

MONTAGUE, MICH. - After a photo of some Montague High School football players holding a Trump "Make America Great Again!" banner surfaced on social media, school officials speak out "discouraging" that kind of activity at future school events.

On Sunday morning, several viewers shared a photo of some of the Montague High School football team holding up a Trump "Make America Great Again!" banner with WZZM 13.

According to Montague Area Public School's superintendent, Jeffrey Johnson, on Friday, Aug. 11 the photo was taken after football practice. In an email, Johnson wrote that "neither the district nor the coaching staff approved or sanctioned this activity."

Johnson also said that no district officials or employees were involved in planning or creating the photo. The photo was posted to social media by parents and students in the photo -- who acted on their own initiative.

Superintendent Johnson provided this statement in response to the photo:

Montague Area Public Schools is focused on teaching and learning, and the use of school property to promote political speech can distract from this focus. Therefore we are discouraging this type of activity at future school events.

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/school-discourages-similar-acts-after-photo-of-football-players-holding-trump-sign-surfaces/464101333