Author Topic: Trump Derangement Syndrome  (Read 231865 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome
« Reply #950 on: January 09, 2020, 06:25:36 PM »
MSNBC
Businessman President Donald Trump proves once again that he developed a keen grasp of the subject matter at the Wharton School, saying that your "409K" should be way up.

Business genius Donald Trump thinks your 409K could be up 90%

https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/business-genius-donald-trump-thinks-your-409k-could-be-up-90-76390981751?cid=sm_npd_ms_fb_ma&fbclid=IwAR0g-VKl1gaC25ENNxev0b8yBt_vHM4zhLPqSzam2gJLpzZcAP9Zc4b8IWM&fbclid=IwAR3hngTUnwbLkac37b9JwnPGN_w1ac_mqc2gE23MJY5JXJXhse9oZ1Cwidk

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #951 on: January 13, 2020, 05:07:39 AM »
Meghan Markle plans to move to Los Angeles only after Trump leaves office, report
Fox News ^ | 01.13.2020 | Daviv Aaro
Posted on 1/13/2020, 7:06:26 AM

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reportedly want to make Los Angeles their new home following the announcement that they will "step back" as members of the Royal Family, but only after Donald Trump's presidency ends.

Even though the couple plans to live in Canada, their true goal is to eventually have a home or business in Los Angeles -- only after Trump leaves office, anonymous sources told the Daily Mail.

Markle, 38, has been openly critical of Trump, reportedly calling him "divisive" and misogynistic" back in 2016. The Duchess of Sussex threatened to move to Canada if he defeated Hillary Clinton back in the 2016 election, according to the outlet.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #952 on: January 13, 2020, 07:28:59 AM »
Meghan Markle plans to move to Los Angeles only after Trump leaves office, report
Fox News ^ | 01.13.2020 | Daviv Aaro
Posted on 1/13/2020, 7:06:26 AM

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reportedly want to make Los Angeles their new home following the announcement that they will "step back" as members of the Royal Family, but only after Donald Trump's presidency ends.

Even though the couple plans to live in Canada, their true goal is to eventually have a home or business in Los Angeles -- only after Trump leaves office, anonymous sources told the Daily Mail.

Markle, 38, has been openly critical of Trump, reportedly calling him "divisive" and misogynistic" back in 2016. The Duchess of Sussex threatened to move to Canada if he defeated Hillary Clinton back in the 2016 election, according to the outlet.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

I wish she’d move to the Dark side of The Moon.

I don’t really know much about her & I'm already pissed off with hearing about her
& She can Take Gremlin Thunderbird/ Donkey Teeth Cortez / Islamic Omar / Pocahontas &
Saggy tits Loony Pelosi for Company.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #953 on: January 13, 2020, 11:25:30 PM »

I wish she’d move to the Dark side of The Moon.

I don’t really know much about her & I'm already pissed off with hearing about her
& She can Take Gremlin Thunderbird/ Donkey Teeth Cortez / Islamic Omar / Pocahontas &
Saggy tits Loony Pelosi for Company.

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #954 on: January 14, 2020, 04:57:07 AM »
'Those Canadians would be with their families now': Justin Trudeau takes extraordinary swipe at Donald Trump...
The Daily Mail ^ | January 14, 2020 | Tim Stickings For Mailonline
Posted on 1/14/2020, 7:46:49 AM by BradtotheBone

Justin Trudeau has today blamed the US 'escalation' in the Middle East for the Iranian shoot-down of a passenger jet in an extraordinary swipe at Donald Trump. Echoing what Iranian officials have said, Trudeau said the dozens of Canadian crash victims would be 'home with their families' but for the tensions started by the US killing of Qassem Soleimani.

The Canadian PM said the international community had to 'manage the tensions in the region that are brought about by US actions'. After initially denying involvement, Iran admitted on Saturday that it had shot down the jet in error just hours after launching missile attacks on US bases in Iraq.

'I think if there were no tensions, if there was no escalation recently in the region, those Canadians would be right now home with their families,' Trudeau said in an interview with Global television. He added that the international community has been 'very, very clear about needing to have a non-nuclear Iran' but also in 'managing the tensions in the region that are brought about by US actions as well.' Iran has made similar statements, blaming its blunder which killed 176 people on 'US adventurism' which left both countries' militaries on high alert.

Tehran had fired a missile barrage at US bases on the night of the crash and mistook the passenger jet for a military plane poised to retaliate. Trump has yet to respond to Trudeau, with whom he has previously clashed. Last month the US president called him 'two-faced' after Trudeau and other leaders were caught on video appearing to ridicule Trump at a NATO summit near London. Trudeau said Canada did not receive a heads up before the United States killed Soleimani, and that he 'obviously' would have preferred one.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #956 on: January 14, 2020, 03:03:32 PM »
'Those Canadians would be with their families now': Justin Trudeau takes extraordinary swipe at Donald Trump...
The Daily Mail ^ | January 14, 2020 | Tim Stickings For Mailonline
Posted on 1/14/2020, 7:46:49 AM by BradtotheBone

Justin Trudeau has today blamed the US 'escalation' in the Middle East for the Iranian shoot-down of a passenger jet in an extraordinary swipe at Donald Trump. Echoing what Iranian officials have said, Trudeau said the dozens of Canadian crash victims would be 'home with their families' but for the tensions started by the US killing of Qassem Soleimani.

The Canadian PM said the international community had to 'manage the tensions in the region that are brought about by US actions'. After initially denying involvement, Iran admitted on Saturday that it had shot down the jet in error just hours after launching missile attacks on US bases in Iraq.

'I think if there were no tensions, if there was no escalation recently in the region, those Canadians would be right now home with their families,' Trudeau said in an interview with Global television. He added that the international community has been 'very, very clear about needing to have a non-nuclear Iran' but also in 'managing the tensions in the region that are brought about by US actions as well.' Iran has made similar statements, blaming its blunder which killed 176 people on 'US adventurism' which left both countries' militaries on high alert.

Tehran had fired a missile barrage at US bases on the night of the crash and mistook the passenger jet for a military plane poised to retaliate. Trump has yet to respond to Trudeau, with whom he has previously clashed. Last month the US president called him 'two-faced' after Trudeau and other leaders were caught on video appearing to ridicule Trump at a NATO summit near London. Trudeau said Canada did not receive a heads up before the United States killed Soleimani, and that he 'obviously' would have preferred one.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Trudeau sits down to pee.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #957 on: January 14, 2020, 03:16:58 PM »

Only when not wearing his Tena ladies .

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #958 on: January 14, 2020, 03:19:02 PM »
Only when not wearing his Tena ladies .

Are you saying that the shoulders of his suit jacket aren't the only part of his wardrobe that is "padded?"

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #959 on: January 14, 2020, 03:22:13 PM »

Are you saying that the shoulders of his suit jacket aren't the only part of his wardrobe that is "padded?"

😂🤣😂Ha Ha Ha - More Than Likely.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #960 on: January 14, 2020, 03:26:56 PM »

Only so it's easier for your mother to tongue his balls.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #961 on: January 14, 2020, 04:07:48 PM »
 Search      General/Chat
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Alec Baldwin blames Trump supporters for 'near moral collapse of this country'
The Hill ^ | - 01/14/20 04:55 PM EST | JOHN BOWDEN
Posted on 1/14/2020, 6:54:54 PM by conservative98

Alec Baldwin, a longtime critic of President Trump whose impression of him on "Saturday Night Live" has won him an Emmy, lashed out at the president's supporters this week, accusing them of causing the "near moral collapse of this country."

In a series of tweets posted from the Hilaria and Alec Baldwin Foundation's Twitter account, Baldwin directed a tirade against Trump voters for a supposed "desecration" of American ideals.

"American democracy has always been a struggle between the misaligned protections of specific freedoms and a raging, at times intoxicating, 12 cylinder economy. It demanded vigilant/consistent regulation, compassion for the disenfranchised, and the periodic display of a necessary sacrifice that allowed for the long term health of our society at the expense of short term whims," he tweeted.

"The desecration of those ideals and the near moral collapse of this country falls squarely in the lap of Trump’s supporters, as opposed to Trump himself, who is merely what psychology labels the 'objective negative function,'" Baldwin continued.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #962 on: January 14, 2020, 05:39:32 PM »
Only so it's easier for your mother to tongue his balls.
Didn't realize you were Canadian....interesting.

Search      General/Chat
Topics · Post Article
Skip to comments.

Alec Baldwin blames Trump supporters for 'near moral collapse of this country'
The Hill ^ | - 01/14/20 04:55 PM EST | JOHN BOWDEN
Posted on 1/14/2020, 6:54:54 PM by conservative98

Alec Baldwin, a longtime critic of President Trump whose impression of him on "Saturday Night Live" has won him an Emmy, lashed out at the president's supporters this week, accusing them of causing the "near moral collapse of this country."

In a series of tweets posted from the Hilaria and Alec Baldwin Foundation's Twitter account, Baldwin directed a tirade against Trump voters for a supposed "desecration" of American ideals.

"American democracy has always been a struggle between the misaligned protections of specific freedoms and a raging, at times intoxicating, 12 cylinder economy. It demanded vigilant/consistent regulation, compassion for the disenfranchised, and the periodic display of a necessary sacrifice that allowed for the long term health of our society at the expense of short term whims," he tweeted.

"The desecration of those ideals and the near moral collapse of this country falls squarely in the lap of Trump’s supporters, as opposed to Trump himself, who is merely what psychology labels the 'objective negative function,'" Baldwin continued.

Alec needs to back away from the coke and spend some time in a sober facility.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #963 on: January 14, 2020, 05:41:56 PM »
Didn't realize you were Canadian....interesting.

Alec needs to back away from the coke and spend some time in a sober facility.

I can swim to Canada from where I live, but no, I am not Canadian.  Isn't coach going to be jealous that you are white knighting for Montague?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #964 on: January 14, 2020, 05:53:40 PM »
I can swim to Canada from where I live, but no, I am not Canadian.  Isn't coach going to be jealous that you are white knighting for Montague?
Such a staunch supporter of the blackface wearing queer, take your swim.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #965 on: January 14, 2020, 05:56:26 PM »
Such a staunch supporter of the blackface wearing queer, take your swim.

Lol.  Go put on your skirt.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #966 on: January 14, 2020, 06:22:42 PM »
Lol.  Go put on your skirt.
Keep your fantasies about me on the sex board, weirdo.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #967 on: January 14, 2020, 07:10:24 PM »
Keep your fantasies about me on the sex board, weirdo.

But you aren't denying that you own one (a skirt that is)?

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #968 on: January 14, 2020, 07:45:16 PM »
I can swim to Canada from where I live, but no, I am not Canadian.  Isn't coach going to be jealous that you are white knighting for Montague?

Total bullshit.  Hebrews can't swim.  FACT.

Even Wiggs would argue this is why Moses parted the Red Sea.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #969 on: January 14, 2020, 07:52:36 PM »
Total bullshit.  Hebrews can't swim.  FACT.

Even Wiggs would argue this is why Moses parted the Red Sea.

;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #970 on: January 14, 2020, 10:14:14 PM »
Dershowitz: Yale Psychiatrist 'Diagnoses' Me as a 'Psychotic'
By Alan Dershowitz
Saturday, 11 January 2020

A Yale professor of forensic psychiatry has diagnosed me as suffering from "psychosis" because of my views on the constitutional rights of President Donald Trump.

Dr. Bandy Lee has never met me, never examined me, never seen my medical records, never spoken to anyone close to me.

Yet, she is prepared to offer a diagnosis of "psychosis" which she attributes to my being one of President Trump's "followers." (I voted for Hillary Clinton and am a liberal Democrat.)

Indeed, she went even further, diagnosing the severity and spread of "shared psychosis" among "just about all of Donald Trump's followers!"

Nor does she seem to be using these psychiatric terms as political metaphors, dangerous as that would be. She is literally claiming we are mentally ill and our views should be considered symptoms of our illness, rather than as legitimate ideas.

Publicly offering "professional opinions" or diagnoses in the absence of a psychiatric examination, is a violation of psychiatric ethics and the rules of the American Psychiatric Association.

According to that esteemed organization, "it is unethical for a psychiatrist to render a professional opinion to the media about a public figure unless the psychiatrist has examined the person."

Dr. Lee has a history of such unethical conduct. She previously diagnosed President Trump as being psychotic. Now she is doubling down accusing me of having a "shared psychosis" with President Trump, and having "wholly taken on Trump's symptoms by contagion."

Dr. Lee's absurd conclusions rest on the factual assumption that I am guilty of sexual misconduct in the Jeffrey Epstein case, despite overwhelming evidence I never even met the woman who accused me.

My accuser has essentially admitted never meeting me in a series of emails and a draft manuscript which she unsuccessfully tried to hide.

Despite this overwhelming evidence – all documented in my book, "Guilt by Accusation: The Challenge of Proving Innocence in the Age of #MeToo" – Dr. Lee includes as a factor in her diagnosis, my unwillingness to show "remorse" for something I did not do.

She cites as additional "proof" of my "psychosis" that I express "delusional level impunity," and a "lack of empathy." All this without ever meeting me!

She also believes my use of the word "perfect" – the same word used by Donald Trump in describing his phone call to the Ukrainian President – is evidence of a "shared" psychosis.

She does not mention I used the word "perfect" in the context of rebutting the false accusations against me and proclaiming, quite truthfully, that I have never had sex with any woman other than my wife, since the day I met Jeffrey Epstein.

I used the word "perfect" in reference to my fidelity during the period in which I was falsely accused, just as someone might say she had a "perfect" attendance record. Moreover, Dr. Lee neglects to mention the interview during which I used that word took place months before President Trump used it. I guess she believes he caught the contagion from me!

It is difficult to imagine anyone ever hiring Dr. Lee as a forensic psychiatrist to offer an actual diagnosis of a litigant. On cross-examination she would have to admit she has diagnosed "just about all of Donald Trump's followers" as having "shared psychosis." This would likely include jury members and perhaps the judge, along with millions of voters.

If it is difficult to imagine Dr. Lee as an effective forensic witness, just try to imagine her as a fair teacher!

Even at Yale, some of her students are likely to be Trump followers. Would she grade them or diagnose them? Would she prescribe anti-psychotic drugs to her students who she believed were Trump "followers?"

Would she refuse to recommend them because of their illness? Would they be entitled to the protection of the American with Disabilities Act? Does she teach her students to diagnose their classmates and friends who disagree with them politically, instead of engaging with them?

Her resort to diagnosis rather than dialogue is a symptom of a much larger problem that faces ourdivided nation. Dr. Lee is part of that problem, not its solution.

https://www.newsmax.com/alandershowitz/psychosis-diagnosis-psychiatry-alan-dershowitz/2020/01/11/id/949389/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #971 on: January 16, 2020, 01:00:47 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #972 on: January 17, 2020, 05:54:50 AM »
(NBC News) Trump voters motivated by racism may be violating the Constitution. Can they be stopped?
NBC News ^ | 1-17-2020 | Noah Berlatsky
Posted on 1/17/2020, 8:49:28

If the Trump era has taught us anything, it's that large numbers of white people in the United States are motivated at least in part by racism in the voting booth. Donald Trump ran an openly racist campaign for president, calling Mexicans rapists and criminals, regularly retweeting white supremacists and at least initially balking at repudiating former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke.

Trump made it clear in his campaign that "Make America Great Again" meant that America was greater when white people's power was more sweeping and more secure. White voters approved of that message by a whopping 58 To 37 percent.

Some politicians deny the evidence, no doubt because they don't want to alienate white voters, including prejudiced ones. Other commentators try to parse whether Trump's racism will be a winning strategy in 2020. Terry Smith, visiting professor at the University of Baltimore School of Law, offers a different response in his new book, "Whitelash: Unmasking White Grievance at the Ballot Box."

Rather than excuse racist voters or try to figure out how to live with their choices, he argues that racist voting is not just immoral, but illegal. The government, Smith says, has the ability, and the responsibility, to address it.

(Excerpt) Read more at nbcnews.com ...

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #973 on: January 19, 2020, 05:15:38 AM »
Libtards surely are deranged if they buy all this media driven racially divisive psycho-babble.

Media keeps pushing and pushing it, dividing the country more and more each day. They are the true racists.
The word is meaningless these days anyways, thrown around by the left as an answer to everything and anything, as they push divisivel hate.

Real retards...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V