Author Topic: Trump Derangement Syndrome  (Read 234047 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome
« Reply #975 on: January 25, 2020, 11:45:12 AM »
https://abc7chicago.com/man-allegedly-kills-pro-trump-boss-after-argument-throws-american-flag-on-his-body/5869642/?fbclid=IwAR0yL2fZeYzz9SeEiJRvCdOPXkyQ7rYi4CbO8O92R_7QmE8-Y99FY9ePfmA

Bunch of disgusting communist pos liberal losers.

Shows his brains (lack of), non-violent impulse control (lack of), and now having a place to stay for the next 30 years (getting ass-slammed).
Very bright young democrat.  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #976 on: January 28, 2020, 06:35:42 PM »
Billionaire 2020 presidential candidate Tom Steyer accused President Trump of committing atrocities against immigrants through brutal and illegal policies.

“He’s not opposed to immigration. He’s opposed to immigration by nonwhite people,” Steyer told C-SPAN Tuesday. “And under those rules, he has inflamed his supporters. He’s committed crimes under international law. But he has also tortured children, and he has committed crimes against humanity."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/democratic-candidate-tom-steyer-accuses-trump-of-torturing-children

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #977 on: January 28, 2020, 07:46:42 PM »
Billionaire 2020 presidential candidate Tom Steyer accused President Trump of committing atrocities against immigrants through brutal and illegal policies.

“He’s not opposed to immigration. He’s opposed to immigration by nonwhite people,” Steyer told C-SPAN Tuesday. “And under those rules, he has inflamed his supporters. He’s committed crimes under international law. But he has also tortured children, and he has committed crimes against humanity."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/democratic-candidate-tom-steyer-accuses-trump-of-torturing-children
Tom has some serious issues.

James

« Reply #978 on: January 28, 2020, 08:21:00 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #979 on: January 28, 2020, 08:29:02 PM »
Tom has some serious issues.

Tell me about it. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #980 on: January 28, 2020, 08:30:55 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Good ad.  They still haven't figured out why they lost in 2016. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #981 on: February 04, 2020, 09:47:42 AM »
Living in an area where I’m vastly outnumbered by liberals, I’m continually amazed by how many otherwise intelligent seemingly rational people become completely unhinged by this man. Two days after the election I started a thread how I’ve never seen liberals act this way. It’s only gotten worse.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #982 on: February 04, 2020, 03:53:55 PM »
Living in an area where I’m vastly outnumbered by liberals, I’m continually amazed by how many otherwise intelligent seemingly rational people become completely unhinged by this man. Two days after the election I started a thread how I’ve never seen liberals act this way. It’s only gotten worse.

Politics & Voting in West Linn, Oregon

The Political Climate in West Linn, OR is Leaning conservative. Not sure how they came to this conclusion since in the most recent election for State House the Republican incumbent was voted out by a pretty big margin. This office is currently held by (Rachel Prusak D-Tualatin/West Linn). The same is true for Rob Wagner D-Tualatin District 19 who currently holds the State Senate seat.

West Linn is in Clackamas County.

Clackamas County, OR is Leaning liberal. In Clackamas County, OR 47.7% of the people voted Democrat in the last presidential election, 41.3% voted Republican, and the remaining 11.0% voted Independent.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #983 on: February 05, 2020, 07:55:46 AM »
Nancy Pelosi throws a public temper tantrum and other Democrat misbehavior
American Thinker ^ | 02/05/2020 | Andrea Widburg
Posted on 2/5/2020, 10:45:49 AM by SeekAndFind

Two different events played out on the floor of the House on Tuesday night. The first was President Trump’s powerful, moving, uplifting, and optimistic State of the Union speech. The second was the immature, arrogant, intemperate, and really disgusting temper tantrum in which Democrats indulged.

The most obvious sign of a complete mental breakdown on the left was Nancy Pelosi’s conduct during the speech. Her petulant behavior could not be missed because she was seated behind the president, to his left. Whenever the camera was on Trump, it was on Pelosi too.

Pelosi's hissy fit first showed itself when Pelosi refused to give Trump the traditional formal introduction. Traditionally, Speakers of the House say that it is their “high privilege and distinct honor of presenting to you the President of the United States.” Pelosi, however, in grudging and rushed tones, simply said, ‘Members of Congress, the President of the United States.”

Things went downhill from there. When Trump handed copies of his speech to Vice President Pence and Pelosi, Pelosi extended her hand for a shake, but Trump did not extend his hand back. There’s much debate about whether it was an oversight on his part or an intentional insult. You can decide for yourself:

As Trump began to speak, Pelosi began to perform a running pantomime behind his back. Rather than listen to Trump's speech, she leafed through the written speech he gave her. She also wriggled around in her chair, sucked her dentures, made disdainful faces, waved to people in the crowd, and generally behaved like an angry 15-year-old girl whose parents have forced her to attend a formal event. It was painful to watch the person who is third in line to the presidency behave in such a childish, rude manner.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #984 on: February 05, 2020, 03:48:42 PM »
As Trump began to speak, Pelosi began to perform a running pantomime behind his back. Rather than listen to Trump's speech, she leafed through the written speech he gave her. She also wriggled around in her chair, sucked her dentures, made disdainful faces, waved to people in the crowd, and generally behaved like an angry 15-year-old girl whose parents have forced her to attend a formal event.

Typical liberal behavior.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #985 on: February 05, 2020, 04:56:19 PM »

Two different events played out on the floor of the House on Tuesday night. The first was President Trump’s powerful, moving, uplifting, and optimistic State of the Union speech. The second was the immature, arrogant, intemperate, and really disgusting temper tantrum in which Democrats indulged.

The most obvious sign of a complete mental breakdown on the left was Nancy Pelosi’s conduct during the speech. Her petulant behavior could not be missed because she was seated behind the president, to his left. Whenever the camera was on Trump, it was on Pelosi too.

Pelosi's hissy fit first showed itself when Pelosi refused to give Trump the traditional formal introduction. Traditionally, Speakers of the House say that it is their “high privilege and distinct honor of presenting to you the President of the United States.” Pelosi, however, in grudging and rushed tones, simply said, ‘Members of Congress, the President of the United States.”

Things went downhill from there. When Trump handed copies of his speech to Vice President Pence and Pelosi, Pelosi extended her hand for a shake, but Trump did not extend his hand back. There’s much debate about whether it was an oversight on his part or an intentional insult. You can decide for yourself:

As Trump began to speak, Pelosi began to perform a running pantomime behind his back. Rather than listen to Trump's speech, she leafed through the written speech he gave her. She also wriggled around in her chair, sucked her dentures, made disdainful faces, waved to people in the crowd, and generally behaved like an angry 15-year-old girl whose parents have forced her to attend a formal event. It was painful to watch the person who is third in line to the presidency behave in such a childish, rude manner.

It never occurred to me Pelosi was sucking on her dentures. I've wondered what she was doing with her mouth which. Makes sense.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #986 on: February 05, 2020, 07:08:30 PM »
It never occurred to me Pelosi was sucking on her dentures. I've wondered what she was doing with her mouth which. Makes sense.
Meth addiction is not a joke.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #987 on: February 05, 2020, 10:12:09 PM »

I don't get it: Pelosi and Biden have sizable fortunes, so why don't they get implants?  As public figures,
aren't they concerned about their image?

Are dentures preferable to implants, overall?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #988 on: February 06, 2020, 12:06:18 AM »

Meth is a poor man's cocaine. Her net worth is $120 mil.

Are these the teeth of an almost 80 year old meth addict?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #989 on: February 06, 2020, 04:29:59 AM »

No it is not.  My little brother was a Meth addict.  He later committed suicide, this in spite of being physically free of the drug.  The only thing in his system at the time of his death was vodka, orange juice and anguish.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #991 on: February 06, 2020, 01:28:49 PM »
Meth is a poor man's cocaine. Her net worth is $120 mil.

Are these the teeth of an almost 80 year old meth addict?

porcelain veneers , saggy u a so outdated

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #992 on: February 06, 2020, 01:31:44 PM »
No it is not.  My little brother was a Meth addict.  He later committed suicide, this in spite of being physically free of the drug.  The only thing in his system at the time of his death was vodka, orange juice and anguish.

Damn - Sad to Hear That.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #993 on: February 06, 2020, 02:57:11 PM »

Sorry about your brother. It is difficult to lose a sibling. I suspect that suicide makes it all the more so.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #994 on: February 06, 2020, 03:06:40 PM »
Damn - Sad to Hear That.

I have spoken about this in the past, much to the faux consternation of certain pusillanimous individuals here, and not to bore you but here is a brief summary of how I look at this and why.

At least he only took his own life and did not harm innocents as is so often the case these days with stupid people.  Suicide by cop is a problem in the LEO world.  My brother did not stoop that low. 

I had him arrested when he began to threaten our mother. I do NOT tolerate such behavior in the real world.  He served his time and came out clean but could not deal with reality.

This is just one more reason I am against the legalization of destroying one's mind with drugs.  My youngest brother began with marijuana and wound up a Meth-head.  I blame no one but him for his descent into Hades, but he was also responsible for climbing back out.  It can be done but for whatever reason, he could not live in reality and so he put a gun to his head and left this world. 

Alone.

Be well, my brother.  And in that I am speaking with you, illuminati.  For in truth, you are as a brother to not just I but many more both here and in the real world.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #995 on: February 06, 2020, 03:14:31 PM »
Sorry about your brother. It is difficult to lose a sibling. I suspect that suicide makes it all the more so.

Thank you.  I have lost a few relatives to suicide.  It does not get any easier, believe me.  It is my experience that those that do take their own life just do so.  No hints.  No warnings.  They just live until they no longer wish to live and then quietly leave in their own way.  Harming no one else, unless you count those they leave behind.  In the case of my family, we continue to live on and remember the good, forgive the bad.

Forgive but NEVER forget. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #996 on: February 06, 2020, 03:53:50 PM »
Just one C-SPAN caller, so we can't generalize, but it's worth considering potential blowback from Pelosi's
puerile behavior.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #997 on: February 06, 2020, 10:23:27 PM »
I have spoken about this in the past, much to the faux consternation of certain pusillanimous individuals here, and not to bore you but here is a brief summary of how I look at this and why.

At least he only took his own life and did not harm innocents as is so often the case these days with stupid people.  Suicide by cop is a problem in the LEO world.  My brother did not stoop that low. 

I had him arrested when he began to threaten our mother. I do NOT tolerate such behavior in the real world.  He served his time and came out clean but could not deal with reality.

This is just one more reason I am against the legalization of destroying one's mind with drugs.  My youngest brother began with marijuana and wound up a Meth-head.  I blame no one but him for his descent into Hades, but he was also responsible for climbing back out.  It can be done but for whatever reason, he could not live in reality and so he put a gun to his head and left this world. 

Alone.

Be well, my brother.  And in that I am speaking with you, illuminati.  For in truth, you are as a brother to not just I but many more both here and in the real world.

That’s a very sad story - maybe do you think your brother had some underlying mental issues.
Threatening his own mother - That’s a bad place to get both for him & for her & Your self.
You did right thing by turning him in as hard as that would’ve been.

As tough as it is your right in saying at least he only took himself out & not others with him.
As you’ve said you have all the fond good memories to hold & cherish.

Thank you for your kind words Scott.
Hope life is Good with you,

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #998 on: February 07, 2020, 07:17:39 AM »
Learning today:

Partisan impeachment = OK

Mostly partisan acquittal = rigged, not real.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #999 on: February 07, 2020, 11:08:16 AM »
Pelosi: Democrats thought Trump was going to honor John Lewis, not Rush (She's really steamed!)
Washingtoon Examiner ^ | |February 06, 2020 | by Mike Brest
Posted on 2/7/2020, 2:03:43 PM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi explained that Democrats expected President Trump to honor Democratic Rep. John Lewis, not Rush Limbaugh, when he referenced someone with stage 4 cancer during his State of the Union address.

Trump, during his Tuesday speech, awarded the conservative radio host with the Presidential Medal of Freedom, a day after Limbaugh revealed his advanced lung cancer diagnosis. First lady Melania Trump placed the award on Limbaugh in the middle of the president's address to both chambers of Congress.

During Pelosi's Thursday press conference, she explained that in the moment leading up to Trump presenting the award to Limbaugh, many Democrats in attendance thought he was actually going to honor Lewis, who was diagnosed with late-stage pancreatic cancer last year.

"Let me say, how I can give a Medal of Honor — do it your own office. We don’t come in your office and do congressional business," the speaker began. "Why are you doing that here?

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...