Author Topic: President Trump Hides Evidence of Voter Fraud  (Read 6475 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
President Trump Hides Evidence of Voter Fraud
« on: January 24, 2017, 11:49:31 AM »
WH: Trump believes millions voted illegally

President Trump stands by his belief that millions of people voted illegally in the 2016 presidential election, White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Tuesday.

The spokesman doubled down on the false claim after the president raised it Monday night during a reception with congressional leaders.

"The president does believe that. He has stated that before," Spicer told reporters at the daily press briefing on Tuesday afternoon.

The spokesman stopped short of saying the claims are true.

"He continues to maintain that belief based on studies and evidence that people have presented to him."

Spicer would not cite which studies swayed Trump, but state officials and independent fact-checkers have dismissed the claim.

Despite the explosive nature of Trump's continued references to voter fraud, Spicer said the president has no interest in pursuing a formal investigation.

"No, I think he won very handily with 306 electoral votes. 32 states," the spokesman said. "I think he is very comfortable with his win. ... It's a belief he maintains."

While Trump maintains his view on rampant voter fraud, other Republicans have debunked his claims.

Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) told reporters at the Capitol on Tuesday that he's seen "no evidence" of voter fraud.

And Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), who was critical of Trump during the campaign, urged the president to stop making the claims.

"... I am begging the president, share with us the information you have about this or please stop saying it," Graham said.

http://www.thehill.com/homenews/administration/315895-wh-trump-believes-millions-voted-illegally

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: President Trump Hides Evidence of Voter Fraud
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 11:53:39 AM »
Wow, Straw Man is now what Soul Crusher was 8 years ago.   ;D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 11:55:35 AM »
Liberals are so pathetic.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 11:57:15 AM »
Wow, Straw Man is now what Soul Crusher was 8 years ago.   ;D

How so?

I just posted an article where the spokesperson for the POTUS says that the POTUS believes there was widespread voter fraud based on the "evidence" that the POTUS claims to have seen'

This is an OFFICIAL STATEMENT by the press secretary of the POTUS

how does this compare to a typical 333 post from 8 years ago which would have typically included 333's fantasies about gay bath houses, smoking crack, being a secret muslim, etc...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 11:58:19 AM »
Liberals are so pathetic.

So you agree that the POTUS (#1 public servant of the country) should suppress evidence of voter fraud that he claims to have in his possession?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 12:02:23 PM »
How so?

I just posted an article where the spokesperson for the POTUS says that the POTUS believes there was widespread voter fraud based on the "evidence" that the POTUS claims to have seen'

This is an OFFICIAL STATEMENT by the press secretary of the POTUS

how does this compare to a typical 333 post from 8 years ago which would have typically included 333's fantasies about gay bath houses, smoking crack, being a secret muslim, etc...

I ain't judging.  You can be Soul Crusher for the next 8 years if you want to.  It's your right.   :)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2017, 12:05:27 PM »
So you agree that the POTUS (#1 public servant of the country) should suppress evidence of voter fraud that he claims to have in his possession?

Suppressing evidence?  lol.  Give me a fucking break.

You guys want to talk about anything you can think of other than this fact.  Donald Trump is the President of the United States.  Tough shit for you.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2017, 12:08:35 PM »
Suppressing evidence?  lol.  Give me a fucking break.

You guys want to talk about anything you can think of other than this fact.  Donald Trump is the President of the United States.  Tough shit for you.

So you can't read or just don't understand what you've read?

The spokesperson for the POTUS said today that the POTUS has seen evidence that millions of people voted illegally in the 2016 presidential election

Yes or No?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2017, 12:14:12 PM »
So you can't read or just don't understand what you've read?

The spokesperson for the POTUS said today that the POTUS has seen evidence that millions of people voted illegally in the 2016 presidential election

Yes or No?

Because that's what he should spend his hist days in office doing.  Providing evidence to the press about voter fraud. 

Just like Obama was in a hurry to worry about people who thought he was born in Kenya.

People asked Obama for a lot of things, and he said fuck you.  Trump no different.  Lets focus on real issues.

Skeeter

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2017, 12:19:03 PM »
Because that's what he should spend his hist days in office doing.  Providing evidence to the press about voter fraud. 

Just like Obama was in a hurry to worry about people who thought he was born in Kenya.

People asked Obama for a lot of things, and he said fuck you.  Trump no different.  Lets focus on real issues.

Yes, not the made up voter fraud issue.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2017, 12:19:15 PM »

Yes, if he has evidence that millions voted illegally then he has an duty as POTUS to share this with the public

How much time would it take to give the evidence to his spokesperson to share with the press.....maybe about 5 seconds ?

Much less time than it takes to type a tweet complaining about a TV show

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2017, 12:25:11 PM »

LOL- is there something wrong with your brain ?

how is other people making fraudulent claims ABOUT THE POTUS = to THE POTUS HIMSELF making claims that he has seen evidence of widespread CRIME but refusing to share the evidence. 

Shouldn't Trump give the evidence to his Justice Department

btw - Obama did respond to those false claims - MANY TIMES....remember?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2017, 12:27:52 PM »
LOL- is there something wrong with your brain ?

how is other people making fraudulent claims ABOUT THE POTUS = to THE POTUS HIMSELF making claims that he has seen evidence of widespread CRIME but refusing to share the evidence. 

Shouldn't Trump give the evidence to his Justice Department

btw - Obama did respond to those false claims - MANY TIMES....remember?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2017, 12:29:58 PM »

so you have no answer

you must be one of those poorly educated people that Trump loves so much

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2017, 12:31:24 PM »

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2017, 12:33:42 PM »
I see your sarcasm, but I am a bit worried that he has had his Press Secretary come out and say this type of thing. It's very childish.

He won, period... The problem with this statement is that his ego can't handle the fact that in the US, more people voted for Hillary than him.

The fact he has had to release statements about this is undesirable yes?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2017, 12:43:39 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2017, 12:46:00 PM »
The best part is there is not a Democrat out there who has a prayer of stepping on the debate stage with him in 4 years and taking him down.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2017, 12:47:28 PM »
I see your sarcasm, but I am a bit worried that he has had his Press Secretary come out and say this type of thing. It's very childish.

He won, period... The problem with this statement is that his ego can't handle the fact that in the US, more people voted for Hillary than him.

The fact he has had to release statements about this is undesirable yes?

Not sure if you're referring to me or not but I'm not being sarcastic

The spokeperson for the President of the United States has said that the POTUS claims to have evidence of widespread voter fraud

If this is true then it's his duty to if not share with with the public then at the very least provide this evidence to the Justice Department

Remember, Trump has promised to the "law and order" President

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2017, 12:53:25 PM »
It's weird that Repubs on this board were losing their minds over voter fraud for the last 8 years but now that their POTUS has claimed he has proof that have no interest in seeing it

Again, it's your POTUS who is making these claims

What if these same fraudulent voters tip the scales in favor of the Dem next time?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2017, 12:59:28 PM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2017, 01:02:21 PM »

Just kick back and watch the salty tears flow my brotha!  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2017, 01:07:43 PM »
What difference does this make now? If Trump lost the election, he'd have something to cry about. He won. It is time for him to move on.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2017, 01:08:32 PM »
So Repubs on this board don't care about voter fraud anymore

That's good to know

Now whenever anyone tries to bring it up I can just point out that you don't care anymore

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2017, 01:12:32 PM »
My imitation of GraspingatStraws ->   :'(