Author Topic: President Trump Hides Evidence of Voter Fraud  (Read 6472 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: President Trump Hides Evidence of Voter Fraud
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2017, 05:27:24 PM »
Straw is in full blown meltdown on Trump 

yes, posting a statement by the POTUS and his spokeperson is a "meltdown"

it's the same as doing 25 threads daily where you fantasize about Obama's cock

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2017, 05:28:43 PM »
says the make believe coach who can't crack the mystery of how to post a youtube video

Lay odds you've never seen these videos...right?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2017, 05:28:51 PM »
Bitches about fake news then posts it

so you're saying a statement by the presidents spokeperson is "fake news"?

WH: Trump believes millions voted illegally

President Trump stands by his belief that millions of people voted illegally in the 2016 presidential election, White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Tuesday.

The spokesman doubled down on the false claim after the president raised it Monday night during a reception with congressional leaders.

"The president does believe that. He has stated that before," Spicer told reporters at the daily press briefing on Tuesday afternoon.

The spokesman stopped short of saying the claims are true.

"He continues to maintain that belief based on studies and evidence that people have presented to him."

Spicer would not cite which studies swayed Trump, but state officials and independent fact-checkers have dismissed the claim.

Despite the explosive nature of Trump's continued references to voter fraud, Spicer said the president has no interest in pursuing a formal investigation.

"No, I think he won very handily with 306 electoral votes. 32 states," the spokesman said. "I think he is very comfortable with his win. ... It's a belief he maintains."

While Trump maintains his view on rampant voter fraud, other Republicans have debunked his claims.

Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) told reporters at the Capitol on Tuesday that he's seen "no evidence" of voter fraud.

And Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), who was critical of Trump during the campaign, urged the president to stop making the claims.

"... I am begging the president, share with us the information you have about this or please stop saying it," Graham said.

http://www.thehill.com/homenews/administration/315895-wh-trump-believes-millions-voted-illegally

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2017, 05:30:36 PM »
Lay odds you've never seen these videos...right?

Do you think that Trump should release the information he claims has on the millions on people who voted illegally

I have to assume this is something you believe and care about so surely you of all people would like Trump to provide that proof that he claims he has.

Yes or No?

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2017, 05:38:09 PM »
Bitches about fake news then posts it

No, this is not fake news. Honestly, I heard the white house press secretary say it... I thought I was losing my mind when I heard it.

It's pretty stupid for it to be a thing. Trump won, period... According to the rules of the US Constitution, he won... He shouldn't stoop down to the level of worrying about the number of votes.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #55 on: January 24, 2017, 05:44:41 PM »
Well, there are ways to fix it...

Terrorism related wars, 6 trillion dollars. Obama's national debt accumulation, 10 trillion dollars. Doing what you say you're going to do. Priceless.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1582XQ?il=0
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: January 24, 2017, 05:50:31 PM »
No, this is not fake news. Honestly, I heard the white house press secretary say it... I thought I was losing my mind when I heard it.

It's pretty stupid for it to be a thing. Trump won, period... According to the rules of the US Constitution, he won... He shouldn't stoop down to the level of worrying about the number of votes.

Seems very odd to me that no one here who actually believes there is massive voter  fraud can't simply say that Trump should reveal the proof that he claims to have.   

It's not exactly going out on a limb to say he should reveal the proof.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2017, 05:55:12 PM »

You guys seem to think that this bothers him profusely. All it does is rattles the opposing side it seems. Trump just continues on his way doing what he said he was going to do as shown by Yamcha's threads. Doesn't seem to be affecting him much at all but sure gets the "news" all up in arms.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #58 on: January 24, 2017, 05:58:34 PM »
You guys seem to think that this bothers him profusely. All it does is rattles the opposing side it seems. Trump just continues on his way doing what he said he was going to do as shown by Yamcha's threads. Doesn't seem to be affecting him much at all but sure gets the "news" all up in arms.  

The only one rattled is Trump

Even the leaders of his own party are calling him on his bullshit

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #59 on: January 24, 2017, 05:59:30 PM »
Maybe he saw Greg Phillips' evidence? ??? I don't know, but I think if he has evidence, that he should put it out there as long as it's not tied in with any "top secret" documents which is highly unlikely.

But to the folks who tell him to quit bitching, I believe he's pissed that there are people challenging his validity. He won, and until the other side admits he's their president and moves on, he's probably going to keep uttering shit like this.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 24, 2017, 06:00:31 PM »

Seems very odd to me that no one here who actually believes there is massive voter  fraud can't simply say that Trump should reveal the proof that he claims to have.  

It's not exactly going out on a limb to say he should reveal the proof.
I think that all here know that you are a lost cause no matter what is pointed out to you so to most there is really no point in replying to you in a serious way. I realize I just did but only to let you know what's up.

There are some worth replying to in a constructive/helpful/exchange of thoughts manner but you are not one of them.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 24, 2017, 06:01:20 PM »
The only one rattled is Trump

Even the leaders of his own party are calling him on his bullshit

:'(

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2017, 06:02:21 PM »
Do you think that Trump should release the information he claims has on the millions on people who voted illegally

I have to assume this is something you believe and care about so surely you of all people would like Trump to provide that proof that he claims he has.

Yes or No?

Never seen the videos...got it

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2017, 06:02:47 PM »
I think that all here know that you are a lost cause no matter what is pointed out to you so to most there is really no point in replying to you in a serious way. I realize I just did but only to let you know what's up.

There are some worth replying to in a constructive/helpful manner but you are not one of them.

No one here has the balls to simply say that Trump should reveal the proof of the crime that he claims to have.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2017, 06:04:07 PM »
Never seen the videos...got it

You're afraid to answer a simple question, really a softball of a question, as either yes or no.

Got it

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2017, 06:05:33 PM »
Maybe he saw Greg Phillips' evidence? ??? I don't know, but I think if he has evidence, that he should put it out there as long as it's not tied in with any "top secret" documents which is highly unlikely.

But to the folks who tell him to quit bitching, I believe he's pissed that there are people challenging his validity. He won, and until the other side admits he's their president and moves on, he's probably going to keep uttering shit like this.

Fuck that... He's the President of the United States of America.

He has the Nuclear button. He has everything anyone could possibly want... He is the commander and chief of the armed forces, he has the ability to make policies and do whatever he feels he should do.

He won!

He should not give a shit about the assholes who say "Not my president." Just like Obama didn't care when people said it about him.

Stop being a whiner. You are the most powerful man on EARTH.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2017, 06:08:47 PM »
\

Fuck that... He's the President of the United States of America.

He has the Nuclear button. He has everything anyone could possibly want... He is the commander and chief of the armed forces, he has the ability to make policies and do whatever he feels he should do.

He won!

He should not give a shit about the assholes who say "Not my president." Just like Obama didn't care when people said it about him.

Stop being a whiner. You are the most powerful man on EARTH.

Also, massive voter fraud is a threat to our Democracy.

Anyone who has proof and won't give it to the Department of Justice is complicit in the cover up

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2017, 06:11:18 PM »
No one here has the balls to simply say that Trump should reveal the proof of the crime that he claims to have.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #68 on: January 24, 2017, 06:14:00 PM »

Sorry.  I stand corrected

You have the balls to say he should put it out there.

Don't you think he has an obligation to do so?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 24, 2017, 06:24:56 PM »
Sorry.  I stand corrected

You have the balls to say he should put it out there.

Don't you think he has an obligation to do so?

Yes like I said, if he has evidence that there is a massive fraud (and 3-5 million votes is massive) he needs to put it out there. When he doubled down on the issue, he brought it on himself. There is no way out without admitting there was fraud and show it, or to admit your source was incorrect and apologize. As long as it doesn't put anyone in jeopardy or anything like that, I will go so far as to say he NEEDS to put the evidence out there. And I'm about as far from left as you can get.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2017, 06:28:35 PM »
Yes like I said, if he has evidence that there is a massive fraud (and 3-5 million votes is massive) he needs to put it out there. When he doubled down on the issue, he brought it on himself. There is no way out without admitting there was fraud and show it, or to admit your source was incorrect and apologize. As long as it doesn't put anyone in jeopardy or anything like that, I will go so far as to say he NEEDS to put the evidence out there. And I'm about as far from left as you can get.

I will agree that if he has the proof, then he should as well.

If I'm wrong by stating that voter fraud is a non issue and he can show that MILLIONS of people voted illegally, then I need to be shown so I STFU about it being a non-issue.

If he can prove it, I'll back any voter ID measure you ask for.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #71 on: January 24, 2017, 06:39:16 PM »

Glad to hear it and I totally agree

He could just as easily say I'm giving all this evidence to my Attorney General and/or Congress and they will investigate and report back to the American people.

I would say this is incumbent upon him as POTUS to do so.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2017, 07:23:28 PM »

And this was my point about being fake news. I heard what the press secretary said as well and I agree this should be another non-issue, but this WILL grow into something bigger than it should be and will in fact become "fake news".

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #73 on: January 24, 2017, 07:26:58 PM »
Straw is going full blown 240 with Trump....and we all know how that turned out in the end.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #74 on: January 24, 2017, 07:56:51 PM »
Straw is going full blown 240 with Trump....and we all know how that turned out in the end.

merely reporting exactly what was said by the spokesperson for the POTUS

why don't you want these 3 to 5 million fraudulent voters caught and prosecuted?