Author Topic: How strong was Dorian?  (Read 25044 times)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
Re: How strong was Dorian?
« Reply #100 on: April 07, 2006, 07:40:27 PM »
It's more believable than you curling an 85lb dumbell
85 ain't shit, i once pressed your mom's ponderous 455 lbs. off of me when she collapsed on top of me when she tried to rape me, hahaha, sick ass bitch.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

GMCtrk

« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2006, 07:42:29 PM »
85 ain't shit, i once pressed your mom's ponderous 455 lbs. off of me when she collapsed on top of me when she tried to rape me, hahaha, sick ass bitch.

sarcasm, don't bother fucking with me, as you really lose some of your punch with posts like these.

You would be well served to continue fucking with assclowns like ALEXX :o ;D

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: April 07, 2006, 07:50:21 PM »

Meltdown

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #103 on: April 07, 2006, 10:04:06 PM »
Hey Kiwiol,

Don't mess with suckmymuscle, he's a "certified physical trainer with a degree in physiology". Although I haven't figured it out, somehow that makes him very knowledgeable on how much Dorian can lift.  ???
tiny-tit bounty hunter

suckmymuscle

« Reply #104 on: April 07, 2006, 10:04:43 PM »
  Once again, another post gayer than a Christopher Lowell groupie.

"SUCK MY MUSCLE, HOW HOT!  xxx Chris"

HA HA HA! Ok, newbie. It isn't me who has pictures of gay dudes stashed away. You just outed yourself! ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #105 on: April 07, 2006, 11:29:46 PM »
Hey Kiwiol,

Don't mess with suckmymuscle, he's a "certified physical trainer with a degree in physiology". Although I haven't figured it out, somehow that makes him very knowledgeable on how much Dorian can lift.  ???

Here's what you need to do to be an authority on Dorian's lifts:

1) Take the first three words your dad said to you and make it your handle
2) Refer to your intimate knowledge of your dad's cock as 'a degree in physiology'
3) Read flex magazine - the voice of champions and become an expert on Dorian's lifts

Also optional - make over a thousand posts each of which looks like it was spewed out by some third-rate translation software and have a meltdown everytime someone says Dorian is inferior to Ronnie in some way or the other.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #106 on: April 07, 2006, 11:49:43 PM »
  HA HA HA! Ok, newbie. It isn't me who has pictures of gay dudes stashed away. You just outed yourself! ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Actually I did a quick google search for his picture to really own you and found http://christopherlowell.com/homepage.htm. Then again, you already know that since it's saved in your favorites under "BBH" Bald, Beard, and hairy. Lastly, the only one outed is you from the house if your mom busts in your room and finds you still up.  :o
tiny-tit bounty hunter

suckmymuscle

« Reply #107 on: April 07, 2006, 11:55:37 PM »
Here's what you need to do to be an authority on Dorian's lifts:

1) Take the first three words your dad said to you and make it your handle
2) Refer to your intimate knowledge of your dad's cock as 'a degree in physiology'
3) Read flex magazine - the voice of champions and become an expert on Dorian's lift

Also optional - make over a thousand posts each of which looks like it was spewed out by some third-rate translation software and have a meltdown everytime someone says Dorian is inferior to Ronnie in some way or the other.

I just counted 8 spelling, grammar and punctuation errors in this missive of yours. It's appalling that you, a fucking newbie with a single star by your username, can be shameless enough to criticize my writing style. Incredible! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

SUCKMYMUSCLE

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #108 on: April 08, 2006, 12:15:07 AM »
  I just counted 8 spelling, grammar and punctuation errors in this missive of yours. It's appalling that you, a fucking newbie with a single star by your username, can be shameless enough to criticize my writing style. Incredible! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Still doesn't alter the fact you have chosen the first three words your dad said to you as your handle  ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #109 on: April 08, 2006, 12:36:32 AM »
Still doesn't alter the fact you have chosen the first three words your dad said to you as your handle  ;D

Actually, you newbie piece of shit, it's an invitation to fairies like you. Hey, i think that only taking the passive role makes you gay; getting a blow-job from a gay guy is ok. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 08, 2006, 12:59:59 AM »
  Actually, you newbie piece of shit, it's an invitation to fairies like you. Hey, i think that only taking the passive role makes you gay; getting a blow-job from a gay guy is ok. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

That's the rule in Mexico and the Middle East as well. It is cool to be plowed in the bum ,just not to do the plowing. ;D

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #111 on: April 08, 2006, 04:56:50 AM »
i think yates rowing 600 plus is impossible.all i can say  is that he can

definetly row 450 plus as his max..his max i believe would be around 460-475 for about 4-6 reps or to the max 7 reps.......yates was truly  strong in his back movements
but 675 on rows is pure a pure stupidity.yates was strong but no that strong
RATM RULZ THE WORLD