Author Topic: Pedophile Vice President  (Read 5068 times)

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
Pedophile Vice President
« on: January 27, 2017, 04:10:26 AM »
Watch the mom's face...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Pedophile Vice President
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 04:11:41 AM »
Pedophile, former vice president

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 04:13:25 AM »
Lincoln, Pearl Harbor, Titanic, Moon landing, Hindenburg, etc.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2017, 04:13:41 AM »
Watch the child's face...

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2017, 09:06:18 AM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2017, 09:24:00 AM »
Man, he's a creepy fuck

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2017, 09:26:15 AM »
Pizza and hotdogs

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2017, 09:29:37 AM »
wow wtf is this Joe biden shit no one has addressed this?

Thats fucked up, if i was the father of those girls id beat the living shit out of him.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2017, 09:32:01 AM »

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2017, 09:36:23 AM »
yet America still sleeps!!!! 97% of ignorant fuckers don't even know about Pizzagate!! Keep watching your football and reality tv

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2017, 09:41:22 AM »
yet America still sleeps!!!! 97% of ignorant fuckers don't even know about Pizzagate!! Keep watching your football and reality tv

I have better things to do then follow politics, and i rarely watch tv.

Just googled 'pizzagate' apparently it was debunked.

Read quickly about it and it sounded retarded and fabricated.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2017, 11:33:30 AM »

Wrong.

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2017, 11:43:48 AM »
I have better things to do then follow politics, and i rarely watch tv.

Read quickly about it and it sounded retarded and fabricated.
Sshhhh,
Just go back to sleep

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2017, 01:30:31 PM »
Stop talking shit and post up some proof then!

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2017, 01:33:31 PM »
a

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2017, 01:39:41 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=623156.0

Start here.

I just skimmed through 80% of those 8 pages. 

To me personally it seems like a bunch of fabricated bullshit by people with nothing else better to do.

All this so called 'evidence' but none one cold hard fact.

Until then, debunked.

going back to sleep now.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2017, 01:41:11 PM »
I just skimmed through 80% of those 8 pages. 

To me personally it seems like a bunch of fabricated bullshit by people with nothing else better to do.

All this so called 'evidence' but none one cold hard fact.

Until then, debunked.

going back to sleep now.

if you ever have children, I hope you call all their stories "debunked" as well  ;)
a

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2017, 01:47:17 PM »
if you ever have children, I hope you call all their stories "debunked" as well  ;)

That's inappropriate.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2017, 01:50:51 PM »
That's inappropriate.

so is your mockery of this subject
a

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2017, 01:55:06 PM »

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2017, 01:58:02 PM »
so is your mockery of this subject

Stating my opinion should not equate to you bringing peoples children into the conversation.

I work on facts, not propaganda.  Show me some proof then i'll look more into it. You still haven't.

So no one is mocking nothing, there's no facts.

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2017, 02:12:41 PM »

Wow thats fucked up. If I was the father of any of those children, I probably would of done something bad to that guy.

Anna Recksiek

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2017, 02:16:20 PM »
Stating my opinion should not equate to you bringing peoples children into the conversation.

I work on facts, not propaganda.  Show me some proof then i'll look more into it. You still haven't.

So no one is mocking nothing, there's no facts.
You said you skimmed 80% of what you were shown so it doesn't seem like you really want to know the truth. The particulars of pizza gate may be wrong as far as the location of where the kids are being abused and even if the accused are guilty or not but just know that a child trafficking network does exist and kids are abducted and abused or killed and not much is being done to stop it. Look into many numerous investigations that were halted as soon as the perpetrators were too powerful to go after. The hastert guy (former speaker of the house) who was just sentenced to some short,bullshit sentence (15 months)after proven guilty.

Speaker of the house is 3rd in line of succession for president. That fucker was molesting kids and got a slap on the wrist.

You don't want to bring your kids into the discussion. I don't think anyone here wishes any harm to come to your children. The parents of the kids hastert fucked didn't want that either.

Keep denying that there is something fucked up happening with politicians and a child trafficking network and you allow them to keep fucking and killing kids. If you don't want to be involved I understand but don't assist the criminals by saying it's all bullshit when it's something you know nothing about.

JCL

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2017, 02:24:44 PM »
You said you skimmed 80% of what you were shown so it doesn't seem like you really want to know the truth. The particulars of pizza gate may be wrong as far as the location of where the kids are being abused and even if the accused are guilty or not but just know that a child trafficking network does exist and kids are abducted and abused or killed and not much is being done to stop it. Look into many numerous investigations that were halted as soon as the perpetrators were too powerful to go after. The hastert guy (former speaker of the house) who was just sentenced to some short,bullshit sentence (15 months)after proven guilty.

Speaker of the house is 3rd in line of succession for president. That fucker was molesting kids and got a slap on the wrist.

You don't want to bring your kids into the discussion. I don't think anyone here wishes any harm to come to your children. The parents of the kids hastert fucked didn't want that either.

Keep denying that there is something fucked up happening with politicians and a child trafficking network and you allow them to keep fucking and killing kids. If you don't want to be involved I understand but don't assist the criminals by saying it's all bullshit when it's something you know nothing about.

I appreciate the post and it's compelled me to look into it further.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2017, 03:46:07 PM »

Anna didnt you write the Titus/Ryan book?

Are you doing a book on pizzagate?