Author Topic: Nikki Haley Threatens UN Member Nations "We are Taking NAMES " at United Nations  (Read 4852 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
If she Haley uses diplomacy to accomplish cooperation, then yes, we are in agreement.

She's using coercion to get other countries to submit to whatever conflict our industrial-military system decides to engage our military in, so no. we are definitely not in agreement.

More is accomplished with humility and respect than threats and ultimatums.

It worked for Reagan with Gorbachev.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
Surprised she didn't just quote Hot Rod:

I've come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Big fan of "They Live" and "Hell Comes to Frogtown".

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
Looks more like a haggard hick than a UN diplomat to me.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Looks more like a haggard hick than a UN diplomat to me.

Mother = law degree and masters degree in education ....and started a multi-million dollar clothing compay.

Father = Phd...professor at a mostly black college

She has an accounting degree. Former Governor...strong conservative stances.

Successful LEGAL immigrants adding to the USA not taking away. You hate that eh?

Threatened enough to start calling names for lack of anything else. She could be the first woman POTUS.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
It worked for Reagan with Gorbachev.

Gorbachev was extremely bad and weak leader.
Who manages to completely dismantle and run down the world's second largest industrial power with close to 300 million people and biggest military in few years without a shot fired? Totally out of control. I guess that takes some serious skills in itself though.
He had in Germany alone stationed so much firepower that the withdrawal was the biggest movement of armed forces since ww2.

Obama would have made Gorba his bitch.
Must be the most failed leader world has ever seen anywhere.

He has himself admitted his mistakes later and regretted the catastrophe.

mazrim

• Getbig V
Was very unsure of this pick of Trumps, but been pleasantly surprised by Haley so far in this capacity:

http://www.dailywire.com/news/18112/good-trump-administration-cuts-funds-un-michael-qazvini

"The Trump administration is making good on a promise to hold the increasingly corrupt United Nations accountable. Early Thursday, U.S. ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley put to rest any suggestions that the White House was bluffing when it said it would cut funds to the international body.

“Just 5 months into our time here, we've cut over half a billion [dollars] from the UN peacekeeping budget and we’re only getting started,” she tweeted...."

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
She is on my short list of people I would like to see succeed Trump with Cotton, Cruz and a few others in there as well.

The Left would be absolutely frozen with no answer.

Could you imagine a double minority, double female ticket like Nikki Haley/Susanna Martinez from The GOP??