Author Topic: Steroidology forums...  (Read 2686 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Steroidology forums...
« on: January 28, 2017, 09:57:49 AM »
Are good but the moderator Milton sucks ass.  I think he doesn't know English or is stupid.  So stay away from that board.
I posted how my clinic has test and oxandrolone and he bans me for saying I'm trying to get around the law. Lol, wtf?  But yet they advertise UG labs!   

Anabolex used to be good but it's gone...

Getbig was the place like 10 years ago...

Not sure what's happening to these boards.
you are gay.

canberk1188

• Getbig II
Re: Steroidology forums...
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 10:03:44 AM »
Whats happening to this forum is drug scammers acting like bodybuilders to sell their shit and 17 years old teenagers taking over and saying they have done 5 cycles and they are 210 lbs.   Thats what happening and the admin should ban these wannabe kids actors scammers and people wanting rubbish advices for their  500mgtest 10 mg dbol cyles and gaining nothing complaining about brands. These type of people have to be banned immediately. This is a hardcore forum that for brave hardcore strong people bodybuilders.

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
Re: Steroidology forums...
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 12:05:46 PM »
"Ology" has been down in forum quality for years and years now.

There's only a few good steroid forums left around that are not private and have "classifieds". Other than that, getbig has a crapton of great posts throughout the years if you use the search forum or go back thru the pages.