Author Topic: He finally gets it.....well, some of it.  (Read 1629 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: He finally gets it.....well, some of it.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 04:50:12 PM »
I'm about 50/50 on Maher. This I agree with, and some of his stances like that of radical Islam. Other things not so much. But that's true with most people. I'll say that over the years he seems to lean a bit more towards the center/right the older he gets.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Y

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2017, 03:06:32 AM »
Maher can go Shizzo a dick, I hate that fuhkker...

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2017, 03:20:50 AM »
I used to watch his show back when I was 17 or 18 In high school...he used to attack both parties, and put out some very good examples...then he turned totally left..probably lost a lot of his audience ..so he's going back to what made him popular...by attacking all parties ...i was never demo or repub....he would attack both sides back then..remeber he had a show with all blacks and asked.." why isn't their a father figure In black kids lives?" Immediately the black women got defensive and said " I don't need a man to help me" ..you could feel the tension for a white man asking that question... he would bring up some controversial topics back then..he became a pussy
real men= no rubbers

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2017, 04:43:50 AM »
Democrats have gone from the party that protects people to the party that protects feelings
Spot on.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2017, 07:50:38 AM »
I can only take Bill Maher in a few seconds at a time.  He's refined the condescending snarky look and tone to a fine science, but Coach is bang on with this post.

Bill certainly doesn't "get it" (and never will because he's sooooooo "wicked smaht"), but he at least recognizes why he and his brethren are getting smoked right now. 

That Michael Keaton line was perfect "....because he's a clansman" LOL!!!  And the "...Tea Party has been busy taking over schoolboards."   

Liberal Democrats have been SUPER busy taking care of Caitlyn Jenner and apologizing on Twitter and Conservative Republicans have busy been taking over everything, putting the hammer down and fully disrupting the era of intolerant tolerance until millennials are sobbing piles of goo.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2017, 07:54:27 AM »
I can only take Bill Maher in a few seconds at a time.  He's refined the condescending snarky look and tone to a fine science, but Coach is bang on with this post.

Bill certainly doesn't "get it" (and never will because he's sooooooo "wicked smaht"), but he at least recognizes why he and his brethren are getting smoked right now. 

That Michael Keaton line was perfect "....because he's a clansman" LOL!!!  And the "...Tea Party has been busy taking over schoolboards."   

Liberal Democrats have been SUPER busy taking care of Caitlyn Jenner and apologizing on Twitter and Conservative Republicans have busy been taking over everything, putting the hammer down and fully disrupting the era of intolerant tolerance until millennials are sobbing piles of goo.

Preach it, brotha!

Man of Steel be like

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2017, 07:54:37 AM »
I can only take Bill Maher in a few seconds at a time.  He's refined the condescending snarky look and tone to a fine science, but Coach is bang on with this post.

That Michael Keaton line was perfect "....because he's a clansman" LOL!!!  And the "...Tea Party has been busy taking over schoolboards."  

Always thought he was VERY annoying (with a very punchable face), and thought he was very classless when he turned up on a Halloween-party mocking Steve Irwins death by Stingray. If i'd ever meet him i'd punch him for sure i thought , after seeing that.

But Maher is right in the clip above though.
Q

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2017, 07:56:38 AM »
Fuck Bill Maher.  I wouldn't trust that diseased tnuc as far as (here you go, light weight baby) "prime" Coleman could throw him.

Lying, worthless, sack o' crap, libtard, fooktard, disgusting oozing rectal piles of fetid liberalism that he is.  His father was a hamster and his mother smelt of elderberries.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2017, 07:56:57 AM »
Preach it, brotha!

Man of Steel be like

;D

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2017, 08:01:42 AM »
No, he doesn't 'get it' and never will.  

Leftists are nothing more than emo snowflakes.  It's funny to see them melting over every little thing that Trump does.  

More popcorn please.    

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2017, 08:07:55 AM »
No, he doesn't 'get it' and never will.  

Leftists are nothing more than emo snowflakes.  It's funny to see them melting over every little thing that Trump does.  

More popcorn please.    

Agree.  It's time to crush our enemies, see them driven off the continent and not give a fook about the lamentation incessant whining of their SJW "women".

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2017, 08:24:46 AM »
Agree.  It's time to crush our enemies, see them driven off the continent and not give a fook about the lamentation incessant whining of their SJW "women".

Yes.  Most of their women are manly, obese dykes.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2017, 08:57:14 AM »
Yes.  Most of their women are manly, obese dykes.

Yup.  And no matter how much it leaks, I ain't plugging any dyke.  ;D