Author Topic: AAS cycle older guy  (Read 10780 times)

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
Re: AAS cycle older guy
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2017, 04:09:11 PM »
Just make sure you use hcg through the cycle and have a great pct. At 45 i'd personally think the risk of lowering your natural testosterone is not worth the benefits of one cycle but thats just me.

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2017, 10:50:29 PM »
primo is the most fakes steroid ever
i would never buy it for this simple reason, no matter how good the ugl source is.

since you are old id suggest to stay under 400/500mg which you do.

17 year long studie, 84000 men above 50.
trt dose test
26% less heart attacks
34% less seaures
52% less mortality rate or something like that

id say
250 test
100 deca
100 eq
maybe a miniscule dose of an ai.

if you wanna buy ANY hgh.

ONLY pharma hgh.
1IU IS PLENTY ARE YOUR AGE, unless you wanna be BIG, which i assume you dont want looking at your dose.
look at frank zane at an old age.
I like the sound of this!

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2017, 02:22:52 PM »
Just make sure you use hcg through the cycle and have a great pct. At 45 i'd personally think the risk of lowering your natural testosterone is not worth the benefits of one cycle but thats just me.

Christo never stated that he was interested in HRT.  He simply stated he would like to experiment with a cycle.  Could end up being his first and only...OR...could cause a shift in lifestyle choices and tip him over to the dark side.  Only he will know for sure.  It's a bit soon to start recommending lifelong TRT.

A nice newbie cycle has always been 500mg test and 300mg deca per week, for about 12-16 weeks.  Whether he is 25 yrs old or 45 yrs old, he'll see results.  My guess is he will feel fucking g r e a t.  He's never done a cycle before, so God knows he's probably healthier than many of the 30 year old gear heads who are already taxing their young livers, hearts and kidneys to the max.

That said, he may be a little slower to recover, for sure.  I would suggest 300-500 i.u. hcg every 5 days throughout the entire cycle and I'd personally run A-dex as well, with a run-over into PCT for about a month.  He'll luv it, and we will hear from him again in 3 months or so when he asks what his NEXT cycle should be ;D

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2017, 07:22:59 AM »
Christo never stated that he was interested in HRT.  He simply stated he would like to experiment with a cycle.  Could end up being his first and only...OR...could cause a shift in lifestyle choices and tip him over to the dark side.  Only he will know for sure.  It's a bit soon to start recommending lifelong TRT.

A nice newbie cycle has always been 500mg test and 300mg deca per week, for about 12-16 weeks.  Whether he is 25 yrs old or 45 yrs old, he'll see results.  My guess is he will feel fucking g r e a t.  He's never done a cycle before, so God knows he's probably healthier than many of the 30 year old gear heads who are already taxing their young livers, hearts and kidneys to the max.

That said, he may be a little slower to recover, for sure.  I would suggest 300-500 i.u. hcg every 5 days throughout the entire cycle and I'd personally run A-dex as well, with a run-over into PCT for about a month.  He'll luv it, and we will hear from him again in 3 months or so when he asks what his NEXT cycle should be ;D

Hi,

Thanks for all you comments and advice,

I have already done 2 "cycles" My weight is at the moment approx 97kg with BF 17-18%

-first cycle was 2.5 years ago.
Anavar only 30 mg per day (6 weeks)
My body looked better, more defined. After i quited my definition became less again. I gained 2 kg muscle in total. No side effects.
No PCT

-Second cycle was 1 year ago.
Test 250 plus Primo 200 (7 weeks) PCT Clomifene 10 days 50 mg per day and after that 10 days 25 mg.
I gained 6 kg but lost 4 kg's.
I was quite bigger during the cycle but my belly blew up, the rest of my body didnt blew up with water. Very strange??!!
No side effects.

Now i am thinking to start soon with the following:
Test 250 plus primo 300 ( 8 weeks)
HCG in case if my balls will shrink.

What do you guys think about this?

My health is very important and i dont want to go on trt yet (lifetime injecting)
I want some progress, nothing more, without feeling shitty.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2017, 10:04:30 AM »

Hi,

Thanks for all you comments and advice,

I have already done 2 "cycles" My weight is at the moment approx 97kg with BF 17-18%

-first cycle was 2.5 years ago.
Anavar only 30 mg per day (6 weeks)
My body looked better, more defined. After i quited my definition became less again. I gained 2 kg muscle in total. No side effects.
No PCT

-Second cycle was 1 year ago.
Test 250 plus Primo 200 (7 weeks) PCT Clomifene 10 days 50 mg per day and after that 10 days 25 mg.
I gained 6 kg but lost 4 kg's.
I was quite bigger during the cycle but my belly blew up, the rest of my body didnt blew up with water. Very strange??!!
No side effects.

Now i am thinking to start soon with the following:
Test 250 plus primo 300 ( 8 weeks)
HCG in case if my balls will shrink.

What do you guys think about this?

My health is very important and i dont want to go on trt yet (lifetime injecting)
I want some progress, nothing more, without feeling shitty.

Anavar 30mg per day for 6 weeks is not a cycle.  So lets call this upcoming one your second.

Your second cycle looks a lot like your first with the only change being an extra 100mg per week Primo, and you implied that you were disappointed in the belly bloat that seemed to be associated with it.

I would try the "newbie" cycle I listed:

Test 500mg per week
Deca 300mg per week
hcg throughout, 300-500i.u. every 5 days or so.
Keep an anti-e on hand if you feel like you need it.  I'm partial to Arimidex, and I get mine from ag-guys.com (A-Dex)--works great every time.

16 weeks total.

You'll love it.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2017, 01:10:51 PM »
Anavar 30mg per day for 6 weeks is not a cycle.  So lets call this upcoming one your second.

Your second cycle looks a lot like your first with the only change being an extra 100mg per week Primo, and you implied that you were disappointed in the belly bloat that seemed to be associated with it.

Test 500mg per week
Deca 300mg per week
Keep an anti-e on hand if you feel like you need it.  I'm partial to Arimidex, and I get mine from ag-guys.com (A-Dex)--works great every time.

16 weeks total.

You'll love it.

Thanks man. Do you not think my belly will blow more with test and deca? my bodyfat = 18%

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2017, 01:45:24 PM »
Thanks man. Do you not think my belly will blow more with test and deca? my bodyfat = 18%

I do not think so.

Also consider perhaps other etiologies for your bloat.  Was it only during that cycle, and how did your diet change when you were on?  A lot of guys really amp up their eating when they are on, and may introduce other sources of bloat during that time. 

Examine your diet closely.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2017, 05:00:16 AM »
I do not think so.

Also consider perhaps other etiologies for your bloat.  Was it only during that cycle, and how did your diet change when you were on?  A lot of guys really amp up their eating when they are on, and may introduce other sources of bloat during that time. 

Examine your diet closely.

Well, people say in general, that if your bodyfat is too high, you are more sensible for estrogen (so waterretention) Maybe this was a factor.
I only add a little more kcals during the cycle. (1 banana and an extra protein shake on water per day).

Can it be that my kidneys are not working well?

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2017, 11:47:14 AM »
Only way to answer that is to get a BUN/Cr study done.  it's easy and cheap and would answer that question.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2017, 08:37:42 PM »

Test 500mg per week
Deca 300mg per week

16 weeks total.

You'll love it.

Wouldn't NPP be better for cycling than deca? Given that deca takes a long time to build up and clear out

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2017, 06:13:41 AM »
I am searching to real legit Primobolan Depot but it is very hard to find it. Most of the times you'll will get Masteron Enanthaat.

I am thing about the following now;

Test E 375 mg per week
Masteron E 200 mg per week

8-10 weeks.

Good to go in my case?

Thanks in advance

I have shoulder pain. The pain is coming from my front schoulder/neck
Maybe add 100 mg deca per week?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2017, 12:15:50 PM »
I am searching to real legit Primobolan Depot but it is very hard to find it. Most of the times you'll will get Masteron Enanthaat.

I am thing about the following now;

Test E 375 mg per week
Masteron E 200 mg per week

8-10 weeks.

Good to go in my case?

Thanks in advance

I have shoulder pain. The pain is coming from my front schoulder/neck
Maybe add 100 mg deca per week?

I would just up the test to 500, so much safer... mast is very hard on the hair.  I love deca but I would stay away from it I cycled.  10 weeks after my last deca cycle my LH was zero and TT 17, and that was with an aggressive pct
I'm on trt now mainly in part to nandrolone I believe
you are gay.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2017, 08:54:52 AM »
I would just up the test to 500, so much safer... mast is very hard on the hair.  I love deca but I would stay away from it I cycled.  10 weeks after my last deca cycle my LH was zero and TT 17, and that was with an aggressive pct
I'm on trt now mainly in part to nandrolone I believe

yeah i am doubing about the deca. i am 45 years old and i have joint schoulder pain. maybe a little deca will help?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2017, 02:54:51 AM »
Havent read any of this, but id say dont even bother with other anabolics until/unless your test dose is sufficient.

Youd be better off alternating trt doses of maybe 100-150/week (150 is 50mg over what typical dr supervised hrt is) with 2-4iu gh.. Then doing a "blast" of 500mg test/wk and maintain the gh dose.
Maybe...
8-10weeks
150mg cyp per week
2iu gh 2x/day
50mcg t4 am
10mg aromasin am
1mg dutasteride am

8-10weeks
250mg cyp 2x/wk
2iu gh 2x/day, maybe add 2iu to the 2nd dose
50mcg t4 am
15mg aromasin am
1mg dutasteride am

Dont think id use any dht derivatives... Maybe proviron at 25mg 2x/day during a "blast" period. And maybe 25mg 1xnon a cruise period (or none at all). Only reason would benfor increasing free test by decreasing shbg. Tren and winstrol both do this as well.

Wouldnt bother with deca because of cardio issues. Maybe add a 100mg dose of NPP (not deca) with your two cyp shots.

Check your blood sugar because of the hgh. May need to add insulin. Adding insulin wont make you diabetic. Itll prevent you from becoming diabetic.

Check your e2 and prostate #s.

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2017, 05:11:32 PM »
Havent read any of this, but id say dont even bother with other anabolics until/unless your test dose is sufficient.

Youd be better off alternating trt doses of maybe 100-150/week (150 is 50mg over what typical dr supervised hrt is) with 2-4iu gh.. Then doing a "blast" of 500mg test/wk and maintain the gh dose.
Maybe...
8-10weeks

150mg cyp per week
2iu gh 2x/day
50mcg t4 am
10mg aromasin am
1mg dutasteride am

8-10weeks
250mg cyp 2x/wk
50mcg t4 am
15mg aromasin am
1mg dutasteride am

Dont think id use any dht derivatives... Maybe proviron at 25mg 2x/day during a "blast" period. And maybe 25mg 1xnon a cruise period (or none at all). Only reason would benfor increasing free test by decreasing shbg. Tren and winstrol both do this as well.

Wouldnt bother with deca because of cardio issues. Maybe add a 100mg dose of NPP (not deca) with your two cyp shots.

Check your blood sugar because of the hgh. May need to add insulin. Adding insulin wont make you diabetic. Itll prevent you from becoming diabetic.

Would you blast(500mgs/wk) first, then cruise(150mgs/wk)?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2017, 11:00:45 PM »
Would you blast(500mgs/wk) first, then cruise(150mgs/wk)?

Doesnt really matter. Past a certian age i assume the guy has accepted he's gonna be on hrt for the rest of his life. "Blast" until they dont feel like it anymore. Just making up #'s here but a guy could cruise at 225bs at 12% & go on cycle a lil and hit 235/240 @ 7-8% and continue that long as its satisfying for him and long as his heart/kidneys are ok with it.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2017, 04:47:56 AM »

Maybe...
8-10weeks
150mg cyp per week
2iu gh 2x/day
50mcg t4 am
10mg aromasin am
1mg dutasteride am

8-10weeks
250mg cyp 2x/wk
50mcg t4 am
15mg aromasin am
1mg dutasteride am

Why wouldn't you touch deca?  What cardiac issues?

I'm in trt and do 2 blasts a year.  One is bulking with test and deca, x 14 weeks, the second is a cut of prop and anavar for 6 weeks.  So that's only 20 weeks on, and 32 weeks off (or on trt).

IMO that's safer than running T4, Hgh and insulin...   I personally wouldn't touch any of those 3 other than hgh, legit from a pharmacy but I'm not paying 1500 a month for that.  I would be worried about leukemia or lymphoma etc...  I remember a study on children using it for height issues found those kids who used Hgh had twice the rate of leukemia.  That's scary shit.
you are gay.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2017, 01:25:37 PM »
Why wouldn't you touch deca?  What cardiac issues?

I'm in trt and do 2 blasts a year.  One is bulking with test and deca, x 14 weeks, the second is a cut of prop and anavar for 6 weeks.  So that's only 20 weeks on, and 32 weeks off (or on trt).

IMO that's safer than running T4, Hgh and insulin...   I personally wouldn't touch any of those 3 other than hgh, legit from a pharmacy but I'm not paying 1500 a month for that.  I would be worried about leukemia or lymphoma etc...  I remember a study on children using it for height issues found those kids who used Hgh had twice the rate of leukemia.  That's scary shit.

Regular deca takes too long and seems you need more see worthwhile results. Npp i suppose is fine. I just figured for an older guy id keep it simple. Maybe a 200mg shot of npp twice a week with the test injections. Im not worried much about the gh, & with the gh you may need insulin to control blood sugar. Like i said, its safer to use insulin with gh than to use gh w/o insulin.