Author Topic: AAS cycle older guy  (Read 10810 times)

Christo

• Getbig III
AAS cycle older guy
« on: January 30, 2017, 02:20:57 AM »
Hi everybody,

I am an older guy of 45 years old.
my plan was to start with an AAS cycle soon

W1-10
Testosteron Enanthaat 250mg
Primobolan Enanthaat 200 mg
W4-11 HCG 2x 500IU per week

I know that older people do not recover so fast as younger people therefore i am thinking to take only test 250mg per week combined with 200 mg primo.

In Belgium people say that it is important to have always a good balance between Estrogen/Androgen levels in your blood to avoid side effects, therefore i added a little primo to the testosterone

What do you guys think of this?

Thanks

Christo

falco

• Getbig V
Re: AAS cycle older guy
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 08:49:40 AM »
Sounds good and safe Jesus.

If you use legit pharmacy hormones is more than enough to gain muscle while losing fat

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 11:35:00 AM »
Sounds good and safe Jesus.

If you use legit pharmacy hormones is more than enough to gain muscle while losing fat

Thanks Falco,

Or is it better to up the testosterone to 500mg?
What do you think about the ratio Androgen/Estrogen? is that "Belgium" Theory overrated?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 01:30:01 AM »
If thats your first cycle its enough to give you dramatic results.
But at your age i would just stay on a TRT dose of test and not do PCT. Your choice tho.
Also have an AI on hand just in case.

Pingon

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2017, 08:19:32 AM »
I think that 250 of test a week is a waste of time. 500 is the sweet spot.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2017, 08:28:07 AM »
Thanks Falco,

Or is it better to up the testosterone to 500mg?
What do you think about the ratio Androgen/Estrogen? is that "Belgium" Theory overrated?

If you want heath i would not recomend more test. Prostate and heart enlargement are two things to avoid at your age. If you don't get results on the previous dose (pharmacheutical grade hormones), then bodybuilding isn't for you.

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2017, 08:38:02 AM »
Just go for low Androgens high Anabolics.

The ideal thing would be to putyour body on puberty levels of Test and DHT then add anabolics.
250-300 TestE + 350 Masteron + 350 Proviron, will put you Test and DHTs at puberty levels, on top of that add your anabolic of choice.

If you choose PrimoE and it's UGL i would go for 700mg, if you can get pharma grade stuff 4-500mg. (Primobolan from Turkey).

A cycle that i liked a lot was 300 TestE 300 TrenH Eq Primo.

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2017, 05:21:39 AM »
You are giving him completely wrong advices. And these can cause health problems. He is 45. He only needs to take 500mg test with 6iu GH THATS ALL. JUST LİKE STALLONE.  Its too late for him to blast in this age. We have seen kovacs nasser doing this shit and they all death with a palumbo gut. RIP for them I also loved both.  Seen total 12 mr olmypia contenders and can easily say nasser and kovacs is the biggest in all of them. When I saw sonny with nasser sonny looked like his younger 12 years old brother .)) İn photos people always seemed smaller.But when I saw nasser I was amazed how big he was. His forearms was were huge . Biceps is like a sythol depot. But his chest was amazing really amazing. His back was very very watery but still amazingly huge. The only thing his bones arent that thick . But he has a extremly round shape and bulkness. I never talked about steroids with him. He only said dont do that If you want to be peacefull If you want to be normal. We are a litlle crazy he said. He also said everyone wants to have a physique like us but I always embrassed in society because of this weird insane size. We talked a lot about bodybuilding he always gived me healty advices. He said ıf your goal was getting chicks and being a handsome guy dont be like us. Just train without roids just eat healthier just eat a lot. Just be ambious. Our jobs is not getting chicks and being rich getting luxury cars he said. All we do is listening our ego and getting our name in history thats his last words to me when I saw him in july 2000. I only saw him once. He talked very deeply with me a little emotional. He said there is no return in this life wasting professional bodybuilding. We also talked about other things he knows 4 languages total. And we also talked really much about soccer. His biggest fun was watching soccer matches in his free time. He always got very emotional when he saw young guys taking roids and wanting advices from him. His heart problems was already started in 1998 he clearly known his health statue. When I asked him other bodybuilders in his genaration he said the are all fake friends the are all egoistic people.I said this to them face to face. The only real friend I had was milos buut he sold himself out. I always said him not try to fuck every women you meet. Be respectfull to all people but milos never listened to me continued doing drugs continuing cheating continiued to spend lots of money to unneccesary thing. SO I never talked with milos again nasser said. I liked nasser so much when I met him. Because he was a very intelligent and emotional guy . I was so sad when he died in 2013. I also asked him some deep secretfull questions he never answered these. Like doses juires in mr olmypia and his politics ideology. As for sonny he was very very quiet guy. Just smiled to me when smoking his cigarettes. So in conculusion you are 45 very late. Just do 500mg test and 6iu gh just that. Never do anything different. Some people in his forum thinking I am lieing or I am a seller. I just send them to their remorse. Just read my post again and again with your heart and decide what you gonna take ....

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2017, 05:31:27 AM »
NO TREN NO MAST NO BOLDENON NO WİNSTROL. NO SLİN ıf you love your life. JUST DO 500MG TEST 6İU GH. THATS all do them forever and you will be like an hollwood actor. Giving these advices with my heart. 45 YEARS İS OLD TOO OLD TO HANDLE DİRTY HAİR LOSSİNG KİDNEY FUCKİNG HDL LOWİNG ANXİETY GİVİNG DRUGS. just 500mg test 6iu gh ıf not you will be ill.

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2017, 05:33:22 AM »
AND I want from everyone to not to give older people wrong advices. Give these advices to 20-35 years old. Not to 45.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2017, 08:23:59 AM »
You are giving him completely wrong advices. And these can cause health problems. He is 45. He only needs to take 500mg test with 6iu GH THATS ALL. JUST LİKE STALLONE.  Its too late for him to blast in this age. We have seen kovacs nasser doing this shit and they all death with a palumbo gut. RIP for them I also loved both.  Seen total 12 mr olmypia contenders and can easily say nasser and kovacs is the biggest in all of them. When I saw sonny with nasser sonny looked like his younger 12 years old brother .)) İn photos people always seemed smaller.But when I saw nasser I was amazed how big he was. His forearms was were huge . Biceps is like a sythol depot. But his chest was amazing really amazing. His back was very very watery but still amazingly huge. The only thing his bones arent that thick . But he has a extremly round shape and bulkness. I never talked about steroids with him. He only said dont do that If you want to be peacefull If you want to be normal. We are a litlle crazy he said. He also said everyone wants to have a physique like us but I always embrassed in society because of this weird insane size. We talked a lot about bodybuilding he always gived me healty advices. He said ıf your goal was getting chicks and being a handsome guy dont be like us. Just train without roids just eat healthier just eat a lot. Just be ambious. Our jobs is not getting chicks and being rich getting luxury cars he said. All we do is listening our ego and getting our name in history thats his last words to me when I saw him in july 2000. I only saw him once. He talked very deeply with me a little emotional. He said there is no return in this life wasting professional bodybuilding. We also talked about other things he knows 4 languages total. And we also talked really much about soccer. His biggest fun was watching soccer matches in his free time. He always got very emotional when he saw young guys taking roids and wanting advices from him. His heart problems was already started in 1998 he clearly known his health statue. When I asked him other bodybuilders in his genaration he said the are all fake friends the are all egoistic people.I said this to them face to face. The only real friend I had was milos buut he sold himself out. I always said him not try to fuck every women you meet. Be respectfull to all people but milos never listened to me continued doing drugs continuing cheating continiued to spend lots of money to unneccesary thing. SO I never talked with milos again nasser said. I liked nasser so much when I met him. Because he was a very intelligent and emotional guy . I was so sad when he died in 2013. I also asked him some deep secretfull questions he never answered these. Like doses juires in mr olmypia and his politics ideology. As for sonny he was very very quiet guy. Just smiled to me when smoking his cigarettes. So in conculusion you are 45 very late. Just do 500mg test and 6iu gh just that. Never do anything different. Some people in his forum thinking I am lieing or I am a seller. I just send them to their remorse. Just read my post again and again with your heart and decide what you gonna take ....

Thanks. i appreciate your post. But GH i cannot effort and i dont want taking that.
Maybe 2 times a year a short cycle of 6-8 weeks with only a little test 250mg will do wonders.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2017, 08:26:57 AM »
NO TREN NO MAST NO BOLDENON NO WİNSTROL. NO SLİN ıf you love your life. JUST DO 500MG TEST 6İU GH. THATS all do them forever and you will be like an hollwood actor. Giving these advices with my heart. 45 YEARS İS OLD TOO OLD TO HANDLE DİRTY HAİR LOSSİNG KİDNEY FUCKİNG HDL LOWİNG ANXİETY GİVİNG DRUGS. just 500mg test 6iu gh ıf not you will be ill.

Thanks i believe you but i dont want to use GH. and 500 mg Test i think is too much for me.
When i used test 250 mg with 200 mg primobolan my belly/stomach blew up. Only my belly/stomach blew up that is strange? isin't? waterrentention? why only in my belly and not my face or breast? Strange...

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2017, 09:18:28 AM »
I think not from drugs you may used to drink much cola alchole or eaten too gassy things ? That low doses cant add that size you are talking about in very short time.. I think you gotten belly fat from other issiues. Maybe you can try 250mg test 200 deca ? IF you are senstive. Also it will be cheaper..

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2017, 03:24:42 PM »
Low dose test/primo or test/var or test/bold would be super duper. try all three and see which does what.

PizzaTrenSlin

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2017, 03:00:54 AM »
I think not from drugs you may used to drink much cola alchole or eaten too gassy things ? That low doses cant add that size you are talking about in very short time.. I think you gotten belly fat from other issiues. Maybe you can try 250mg test 200 deca ? IF you are senstive. Also it will be cheaper..

Canberk i know you have more experience than me, but if he wants to get results, he can achieve them just by pushing his body into puberty levels.

300 TestE will do the trick but he will miss the DHT, since i don't think he can get easy Stanolone, the only thing he can do is stacking 2 similar DHTS, Masteron and Proviron can do the job. Then he will need also to trick thyroid, hgh and igf-1 but it will be even more expensive.

I would run this year long: 300 TestE 300 MastE 350 Proviron(skip that if costs too much) ew + 2 IU hgh Pharma grade 7/7.
If you have hair loss issues etc etc, DHTs sides in general, Masteron and all DHTs aren't a good thing to keep in.
Add some Deca at low dose for joints relief 150-200 Deca and a little anabolic kick.

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2017, 05:43:50 AM »
Pizza your last advice is good can be done because of anciallaries. Its safe. Its safe because of proviron hcg etc. 300mg mast 300 mg test can be done ıf he follows your anciallaries.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2017, 01:28:42 PM »

No i ate always very clean. you know what happend? in the 3th day my belly already swole.. very very strange.
With test 250 mg plus primo 200 i gained in 7 weeks. 6 kg and when i quite i lost 4 kg of water.. very strange..

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2017, 01:31:10 PM »
Canberk i know you have more experience than me, but if he wants to get results, he can achieve them just by pushing his body into puberty levels.

300 TestE will do the trick but he will miss the DHT, since i don't think he can get easy Stanolone, the only thing he can do is stacking 2 similar DHTS, Masteron and Proviron can do the job. Then he will need also to trick thyroid, hgh and igf-1 but it will be even more expensive.

I would run this year long: 300 TestE 300 MastE 350 Proviron(skip that if costs too much) ew + 2 IU hgh Pharma grade 7/7.
If you have hair loss issues etc etc, DHTs sides in general, Masteron and all DHTs aren't a good thing to keep in.
Add some Deca at low dose for joints relief 150-200 Deca and a little anabolic kick.

Thanks mate  but i want to keep it simple and easy :)

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2017, 01:33:56 PM »
When the next time i will have also "belly water retention" is it a good idea to add proviron 25 mg per day?

Thanks again guys!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2017, 03:10:48 AM »
Proviron will quikly worsen your age related benign prostate enlargement. Do not take advice from kids and dealers, because they do not have a clue about the differences between how a young vs an older body reacts to specific hormones.
If you are getting water retention you should cut the dose, otherwise you will stress your 45yo kidneys.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2017, 05:19:35 AM »
Proviron will quikly worsen your age related benign prostate enlargement. Do not take advice from kids and dealers, because they do not have a clue about the differences between how a young vs an older body reacts to specific hormones.
If you are getting water retention you should cut the dose, otherwise you will stress your 45yo kidneys.
Falco, what do u think is the safest way to use hormones for an older guy?  I cycle but I hate Pct , feel like shit only to get back on in 3-4 months then do it all again.  Do you think 100 mg test TRT and blast twice a year with maybe nandrolone and oxandrolone?  The reasons I list those are is that they can be legally obtained
you are gay.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2017, 03:01:35 PM »
You're doing more harm by coming off and doing PCT than you are by staying on.  As long as your blood work is normal there is no need to come off anything.  Take 200-300 mg of test per week, then cycle other drugs in and out if you want.  Otherwise just use that dose of test all the time.  Use more if your blood work is good.  I've taken 500mg of test per week for years and blood work is always perfectly normal, and that's with cycling other drugs in and out as well.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2017, 06:05:32 PM »
You're doing more harm by coming off and doing PCT than you are by staying on.  As long as your blood work is normal there is no need to come off anything.  Take 200-300 mg of test per week, then cycle other drugs in and out if you want.  Otherwise just use that dose of test all the time.  Use more if your blood work is good.  I've taken 500mg of test per week for years and blood work is always perfectly normal, and that's with cycling other drugs in and out as well.
I think this is true.  I'm going to see an endo on Thursday and if she gives me the green light, I'm going on 100 MG a week and blast PRN!  Lol
Kind of excited.
I read a lot about androgen deprivation for prostate cancer (similar to Pct) and they have a 2 fold increase in cardiac events.  So I take that as evidence Pct is bad for you.

On a side note, lilhawk, u run hcg with ur TRT?
you are gay.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2017, 01:12:41 PM »

Thanks Falco. Maybe an option to go a little higher with primo to avoid waterretention?

gainsville

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2017, 02:52:56 PM »
primo is the most fakes steroid ever
i would never buy it for this simple reason, no matter how good the ugl source is.

since you are old id suggest to stay under 400/500mg which you do.

17 year long studie, 84000 men above 50.
trt dose test
26% less heart attacks
34% less seaures
52% less mortality rate or something like that

id say
250 test
100 deca
100 eq
maybe a miniscule dose of an ai.

if you wanna buy ANY hgh.

ONLY pharma hgh.
1IU IS PLENTY ARE YOUR AGE, unless you wanna be BIG, which i assume you dont want looking at your dose.
look at frank zane at an old age.