Author Topic: The Clinton E-mail scandal isn't over.  (Read 985 times)

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
The Clinton E-mail scandal isn't over.
« on: January 30, 2017, 09:09:21 AM »
Chaffetz and Gowdy will have a field day soon. Heads will roll... hopefully.

a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: The Clinton E-mail scandal isn't over.
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 10:47:35 AM »
Hillary was careless, we know that.
FBI Director Comey said as much.
Hard to know if it actually crosses the threshold for a criminal act.

I really don't care what they do and would prefer we just focus on the new Trump agenda.

In case you forgot... This WAS on Trump's agenda.  :D

a

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 12:29:28 PM »

I really don't care what they do and would prefer we just focus on the new Trump agenda.

You don't get to be careless when handling classified information..........
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 01:39:42 PM »

Look at section (f) of 18 U.S. Code § 793 - "Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information", which mentions gross negligence:

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 01:46:34 PM »
Look at section (f) of 18 U.S. Code § 793 - "Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information", which mentions gross negligence:

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

Don't try to explain things to Howard, he'll just shoo it away like a fart in the wind.
a

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2017, 01:56:50 PM »
I know it's recent, relevant political news, but I don't give 2 fuks about it. Sorry.

I just want to the country to be safe from nut jobs and keep the donut shops open 24/7.

Believe it or not, I'm all for Trump's travel and immigration restrictions.
Dumb as a rock. You just completely contradicted yourself.

gothorium

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2017, 05:05:53 PM »
Chaffetz and Gowdy will have a field day soon. Heads will roll... hopefully.

Why isn't THIS front page of news?
:)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2017, 06:49:57 PM »
Comey already stated it was negligence. Everybody knows it was illegal. Everybody knows she is in a protected class and that is why she isn't getting the treatment of any other grunt or staffer that did the same thing.

The news can only cover one big story a day the way they do disinfo. Trump keeps the jolts coming so they can't keep up. This story will have legs after the SCOTUS justice news goes through its cycle the next two weeks.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2017, 10:29:44 AM »
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2017, 05:01:21 PM »
Putting things in a manner that I can relate to 'eh.

Looky here, I agree that Hillary did some careless stuff with her emails.
But, I really don't care if she gets busted or screws Bill with a  strap on LOL.

You're good guys here on this forum and do a better job then most staying informed.
Thanks to you and a few others, I've learned a few new things .

I'm impressed with Trump so far and cautiously optimistic about his presidency.

It's not that she was "careless"... It was the fact that she actively tried to hide whatever that "carelessness" was.
a