Author Topic: Rich Piana has a 9" dick  (Read 20413 times)

Dieter

• Getbig III
Rich Piana has a 9" dick
« on: January 30, 2017, 12:51:59 PM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

A grown man who is SO OBSESSED with me (4 years now) worst than any girl ever posted this pic of me and saying I have butt implants! The pic is from over 10 years ago when I was competing and actually had great Glutes and quads and hams- this Pic was a dick pic I sent to a girl I Fucked once in awhile named Amy who is also still crazy obsessed with me from 10 years ago but somebody photoshopped my 9 inch dick off of the pic! How this person got this pic I have no idea but the pic was about my dick not my ass! I wish I had glutes now like I did 10 years ago but I'm the first to admit I no longer have and Ass or legs due to my knees having no cartilage. When I saw the pic I was like damn I use to have a great ass! Lol! My weakest body parts now are my ass and my legs but I have Ass implants? I would be suing the shit out of that Doctor cause I have no ass now!! Now a dick implant that would make 100 times more sense cause I still have that!! Also I have tummy tuck lol! That's a great compliment but obviously not true and many other stupid things! WHY DO SO MANY GROWN MEN BECOME SO INSANELY OBSESSED WITH ME?? #tamponboys #bitches I never understood scorn girls that are so obsessed and cannot move on and cannot stop talking about me but a grown ass man #prophetmuscle2 that's some crazy ass shit!! #inlove I just worry about myself and people I care about and my fans! I'm here to motivate, educate, entertain and be the best that I can be! Hate is jealousy and insecurity which MOST people know and others will learn! Haters never hate on people below them! Haters Make sense its jealousy and insecurity but when people (grown ass men) become completely OBSESSED that's some seriously crazy shit!! #obsessed #moveon #abitchisabitch #girlsgetapass #grownmennopass #jumpingfrom1nutsacktoanother #takeoutthetampon #getoverme #shouldhavebetterthingstodo #obsessedwithrichpiana #alwaysonsomeonesnutsack #cantdoyourownthing #nocontent #needhelp #imlivinthedream

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
Re: Rich Piana has a 9" dick
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 12:53:20 PM »
19"

Fix that for you Dieter.
a

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 12:55:20 PM »
somebody photoshopped my 9 inch dick off of the pic!

Simple Simon

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 12:58:46 PM »
hes a 72 inch dick.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 01:06:25 PM »
Everyone has a 9" dick on the internet

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2017, 01:07:40 PM »
Someone post that gif of his chest flexing from the side. Fuckin' weird shit..

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2017, 01:11:55 PM »
Someone post that gif of his chest flexing from the side. Fuckin' weird shit..

T

Hack Benchers

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2017, 02:06:46 PM »

Taffin answer me this: do you think taller guys have bigger dixs by default? I keep wondering, I ponder on this question. Please give me your take on this subject.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2017, 08:08:00 PM »
I wonder if said prick is also plastic like the rest of his build.   ???

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2017, 08:10:07 PM »
I wonder if said prick is also plastic like the rest of his build.   ???
Implant.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2017, 03:28:37 AM »
Looks like an inch-worm actually...

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2017, 03:38:19 AM »
Why would it be an extraordinary thing to have a 9" penis if you cannot slam it all inside most women? That's where bigg butts have their place, cushioning the impact.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2017, 05:02:57 AM »

He's a grower, not a shower  >:(  ;D  :-X

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2017, 05:13:52 AM »

Epic pentagram armpits.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2017, 05:21:25 AM »
Taffin answer me this: do you think taller guys have bigger dixs by default? I keep wondering, I ponder on this question. Please give me your take on this subject.

I have a friend he's about 5'6" if he's lucky , And a college chick (while she was drunk) told me that he has the biggest dick she has ever seen ...  (and the girl is a slut)..... We always  assume a short guy will be small or average same theory can apply to taller guys .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHH

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2017, 10:00:50 AM »

Oh grow up guys!  You are so juvenile... That pic is obviously shopped... here's the original...
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2017, 10:02:24 AM »

Ha ha!  What makes you think I've done the research, Hack?   :-* :-* :-*
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2017, 10:06:17 AM »
Plastic Pecker Of Peace

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2017, 10:29:03 AM »
Didn't Matt measure little richard during one of his interviews?
Being cool with the pros sure has its merits.

Hack Benchers

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2017, 01:05:10 PM »
I have a friend he's about 5'6" if he's lucky , And a college chick (while she was drunk) told me that he has the biggest dick she has ever seen ...  (and the girl is a slut)..... We always  assume a short guy will be small or average same theory can apply to taller guys .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thanx for the input PSB. Can we assume taller guys most of the time have bigger coxs or not? That is what we are trying to find out. So in relation to your input/story the question is,.... is your 5'6 friend an exception to the rule or not?

The total lack of data and research and proof on this subject is staggering!!!

Hack Benchers

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2017, 01:09:45 PM »
Ha ha!  What makes you think I've done the research, Hack?   :-* :-* :-*

I dont know what made me think this but I do know for a fact you are able to chim in with some 100% quality input on this subject. I just know you wil. So dont let me down please and give us your view/insight on this matter!! Do taller guys have bigger coxs most of the time or not? Everything is bigger so it can be assumed no?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2017, 01:50:56 PM »

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHH

Q

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2017, 02:11:31 PM »
I dont know what made me think this but I do know for a fact you are able to chim in with some 100% quality input on this subject. I just know you wil. So dont let me down please and give us your view/insight on this matter!! Do taller guys have bigger coxs most of the time or not? Everything is bigger so it can be assumed no?

Why don't u start doing a survey at the gym and ask all these guys u homo

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2017, 02:15:32 PM »
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

A grown man who is SO OBSESSED with me (4 years now) worst than any girl ever posted this pic of me and saying I have butt implants! The pic is from over 10 years ago when I was competing and actually had great Glutes and quads and hams- this Pic was a dick pic I sent to a girl I Fucked once in awhile named Amy who is also still crazy obsessed with me from 10 years ago but somebody photoshopped my 9 inch dick off of the pic! How this person got this pic I have no idea but the pic was about my dick not my ass! I wish I had glutes now like I did 10 years ago but I'm the first to admit I no longer have and Ass or legs due to my knees having no cartilage. When I saw the pic I was like damn I use to have a great ass! Lol! My weakest body parts now are my ass and my legs but I have Ass implants? I would be suing the shit out of that Doctor cause I have no ass now!! Now a dick implant that would make 100 times more sense cause I still have that!! Also I have tummy tuck lol! That's a great compliment but obviously not true and many other stupid things! WHY DO SO MANY GROWN MEN BECOME SO INSANELY OBSESSED WITH ME?? #tamponboys #bitches I never understood scorn girls that are so obsessed and cannot move on and cannot stop talking about me but a grown ass man #prophetmuscle2 that's some crazy ass shit!! #inlove I just worry about myself and people I care about and my fans! I'm here to motivate, educate, entertain and be the best that I can be! Hate is jealousy and insecurity which MOST people know and others will learn! Haters never hate on people below them! Haters Make sense its jealousy and insecurity but when people (grown ass men) become completely OBSESSED that's some seriously crazy shit!! #obsessed #moveon #abitchisabitch #girlsgetapass #grownmennopass #jumpingfrom1nutsacktoanother #takeoutthetampon #getoverme #shouldhavebetterthingstodo #obsessedwithrichpiana #alwaysonsomeonesnutsack #cantdoyourownthing #nocontent #needhelp #imlivinthedream #prolapsedbygoodrum

Q

Hack Benchers

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2017, 10:15:24 PM »

Why don't u start doing a survey at the gym and ask all these guys u homo
No can do I dont visit a gym. Maybe I will execute this at the office. But first I need more info/opinion/knowledge from getbiggers on this subject.