Author Topic: David Baye is Telling The Truth About Muscular Development  (Read 9157 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
David Baye is Telling The Truth About Muscular Development
« on: January 30, 2017, 03:48:05 PM »
In case you heard about David Baye getting the boot over at Muscular Development, he's going around spreading a lot of fraudulent information about the circumstances of his demise.  What's even more embarrassing is that he's trashing Steve Blechman's children and quite frankly this is well below the belt.  For someone who speaks of integrity is obviously not above attacking another person's family.  

The true story will be revealed tomorrow as David already knows the reason he was fired.

Boy did I get this wrong...lol
A

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
Re: David Baye Is Lying. Don't Listen To That Scumbug
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 03:49:19 PM »
nobody cares or even knows these nobodies

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 03:50:48 PM »
Fuck off vince what about the tons of people in the industry that steve blechman owes money,  can you explain this.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 03:52:22 PM »
In case you heard about David Baye getting the boot over at Muscular Development, he's going around spreading a lot of fraudulent information about the circumstances of his demise.  What's even more embarrassing is that he's trashing Steve Blechman's children and quite frankly this is well below the belt.  For someone who speaks of integrity is obviously not above attacking another person's family. 

The true story will be revealed tomorrow as David already knows the reason he was fired.

Do you know what really happened Vince?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 03:56:09 PM »
Nobody gives a shit anymore.  This "industry" and this "sport" are a total sham and it has scared off even the few of us that used to give a fuck.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2017, 03:57:41 PM »
Do you know what really happened Vince?

Yes I do and its quite common.  But its up to Steve whether to file civil or criminal relief for it.
A

Stormcloud

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2017, 03:58:52 PM »
He is lying? Here is another photographer that did not get paid.

From Amir Mirandi, January 30th, 2017

"ATTN: Any professional working in the fitness industry and especially photographers. I have been wanting to make this post for some time but held off out of respect to my friend DB but since he is no longer affiliated with the situation its game on!!!!! I personally have been working in the fitness industry for over 16 years now and have been fortunate not only to have made some amazing friends but also to be a part of the BEST family in the industry that is THE NPC/NPCNEWSONLINE..... I have always been treated with respect both professionally and personally and for that I am always appreciative.

I do however need to raise awareness about a company who continues to screw people over left and right and conduct themselves in a very unethical manner while portraying themselves as one of the BIG GUNS of the industry. I am talking about MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT... both the website and the magazine!!!! For the past several years they have blazed a trail thru the industry of NOT paying their employees, screwing people over, lying to these people and still continue to do so. As a photographer they hired me to shoot several contests for them in early 2016 and have NEVER honored their end of the bargain by paying me what they owe me. I made several calls and sent numerous emails to both the owner and their person in charge of these matters and over and over I was given the runaround while being lied to. They have done this same exact thing to at least 4 other photographer friends of mine in the industry, some to the tune of $50,000 or more...... all the while the owner of the company continues to take lavish vacations and posts pictures from these same vacations on his social media.....apparently life is good for them and SCREW THE REST!!!!!! This is something I can not tolerate on any level.

So please beware that MUSUCLAR DEVELOPMENT is a corrupt and unethical organization that continues to screw over your peers, pro athletes, writers and photographers. So if you buy their rag magazine or subscribe to their website then you are helping line the pockets of the corrupt lil weasel owner.

We need to stick together and show support for each other in this industry..... so I am letting you know that if MD tries to hire you to do any work MAKE SURE YOU GET PAID UP FRONT or kiss it goodbye......and if you are a fan of the sport you need go no further than NPCNEWSONLINE.COM to get all your news and latest contest results......let show MD what we think of their unethical practices.... delete them and stop supporting them."

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2017, 04:00:38 PM »
In case you heard about David Baye getting the boot over at Muscular Development, he's going around spreading a lot of fraudulent information about the circumstances of his demise.  What's even more embarrassing is that he's trashing Steve Blechman's children and quite frankly this is well below the belt.  For someone who speaks of integrity is obviously not above attacking another person's family.  

I have no clue who or what he is. My one question to you Vince is why do you find it necessary to be Blechman's mouthpiece? Do you have vested interest with this?  It just seems you like clinging onto someone in hopes to get some recognition. Maybe you should do something productive and join the Nation Of Islam or Black Lives Matter. That way, you'll feel your part of a group and you'll be working towards a goal.
Instead or worrying about people that don't care about you maybe post some helpful advice about bodybuilding. Like your contest prep and workout routine.  Maybe partner up with Be There and coach him for his May contest. I'm sure he'll take your advice with open arms, he's an elderly fellow and needs a young vibrant man like yourself to help him.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2017, 04:04:23 PM »
He is lying? Here is another photographer that did not get paid.

From Amir Mirandi, January 30th, 2017

"ATTN: Any professional working in the fitness industry and especially photographers. I have been wanting to make this post for some time but held off out of respect to my friend DB but since he is no longer affiliated with the situation its game on!!!!! I personally have been working in the fitness industry for over 16 years now and have been fortunate not only to have made some amazing friends but also to be a part of the BEST family in the industry that is THE NPC/NPCNEWSONLINE..... I have always been treated with respect both professionally and personally and for that I am always appreciative.

I do however need to raise awareness about a company who continues to screw people over left and right and conduct themselves in a very unethical manner while portraying themselves as one of the BIG GUNS of the industry. I am talking about MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT... both the website and the magazine!!!! For the past several years they have blazed a trail thru the industry of NOT paying their employees, screwing people over, lying to these people and still continue to do so. As a photographer they hired me to shoot several contests for them in early 2016 and have NEVER honored their end of the bargain by paying me what they owe me. I made several calls and sent numerous emails to both the owner and their person in charge of these matters and over and over I was given the runaround while being lied to. They have done this same exact thing to at least 4 other photographer friends of mine in the industry, some to the tune of $50,000 or more...... all the while the owner of the company continues to take lavish vacations and posts pictures from these same vacations on his social media.....apparently life is good for them and SCREW THE REST!!!!!! This is something I can not tolerate on any level.

So please beware that MUSUCLAR DEVELOPMENT is a corrupt and unethical organization that continues to screw over your peers, pro athletes, writers and photographers. So if you buy their rag magazine or subscribe to their website then you are helping line the pockets of the corrupt lil weasel owner.

We need to stick together and show support for each other in this industry..... so I am letting you know that if MD tries to hire you to do any work MAKE SURE YOU GET PAID UP FRONT or kiss it goodbye......and if you are a fan of the sport you need go no further than NPCNEWSONLINE.COM to get all your news and latest contest results......let show MD what we think of their unethical practices.... delete them and stop supporting them."

No, he's lying about his circumstances for termination.  He got a regular salary so he was always getting paid and he had no problem collecting his money without a peep. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2017, 04:06:53 PM »
I have no clue who or what he is. My one question to you Vince is why do you find it necessary to be Blechman's mouthpiece? Do you have vested interest with this?  It just seems you like clinging onto someone in hopes to get some recognition. Maybe you should do something productive and join the Nation Of Islam or Black Lives Matter. That way, you'll feel your part of a group and you'll be working towards a goal.
Instead or worrying about people that don't care about you maybe post some helpful advice about bodybuilding. Like your contest prep and workout routine.  Maybe partner up with Be There and coach him for his May contest. I'm sure he'll take your advice with open arms, he's an elderly fellow and needs a young vibrant man like yourself to help him.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've not spoken a word to Blechman in almost 4 years and I have no vested interest. 
A

Stormcloud

• Getbig II
Re: David Baye is lying about Muscular Development
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2017, 06:02:05 PM »

More

Darrel W Loveless - "they actually owed me over $8,000 at one time. I did get paid finally after a long battle."

Gavin Louis - "They didn't pay me for months and months I had to make threats"

Dan Ray - "They owe me over $20,000 and  I have not been paid yet"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2017, 06:14:51 PM »
reality is aside from employees posting the only regulars are bigmikecox, the mayor, howard, a few other seem to be good guys, plus shizzo and donny

bigmikecox is def their biggest poster, surprised they never offered him a job because the last 2 in that position(david and adina) were plucked right off the board as members
"

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2017, 07:42:59 PM »
I've not spoken a word to Blechman in almost 4 years and I have no vested interest. 

Vince, you're the industry insider but you dont actually talk to the heavy hitters? Why should we take your word as truth, as opposed to those who are actually involved?

Not that it matters no one knows these guys anyhow.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2017, 08:20:53 PM »
Vince is on the case

like horatio on csi miami, only in sylva, and instead of hummers, 15 year old cherokee. and instead of hot chicks who are forensic scientists, sex slave married hillbillies who have had vince's keilbasa up their tailpipes

"

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2017, 09:09:29 PM »
Maybe he's lying about his muscular development but I still enjoy his magic shows.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2017, 11:13:22 PM »
Vince are you saying, as you always like to, that you don't have a dog in this fight?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2017, 01:01:58 AM »
Maybe he's lying about his muscular development but I still enjoy his magic shows.

That's not David Baye.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2017, 01:09:32 AM »
Fuck off vince what about the tons of people in the industry that steve blechman owes money,  can you explain this.

This

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2017, 03:23:14 AM »
David Blaine has gyno nips of peace...

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2017, 04:39:30 AM »
How does a bodybuilding magazine exist today on the shelves of physical stores?

I was led to believe, through my average citizen life, that publishing magazines was very expensive. Yet, nobody could be buying this garbage in sufficient quantities today - it boggles the mind.

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2017, 04:41:43 AM »
How does a bodybuilding magazine exist today on the shelves of physical stores?

I was led to believe, through my average citizen life, that publishing magazines was very expensive. Yet, nobody could be buying this garbage in sufficient quantities today - it boggles the mind.
They mostly do everything online now.
Steve Blechman is independently wealthy, so he uses his personal money to fund the crumbling mess that is MD.
People are working for free as "contractors."

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2017, 04:44:35 AM »
I saw the MD magazine the other day in the grocery store, it is only about 1/3 the size it used to be.  Good riddance to their useless asses and Blechman's schomastic ways and photoshopped picture.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2017, 04:57:17 AM »

Then why fight someone else's battles who's more than capable, mentally and financially to do so? Steve has no clue who you are and could care less but you seem very excited and upset about this Vince.

Vince, start mentoring people on this board. Start helping Be There with his contest prep. His body hasn't changed in twenty years with the use of hormones and maybe you can help him naturally.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2017, 05:43:38 AM »

This is it .  spill the beans

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: David Baye is Telling The Truth About Muscular Development
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2017, 08:11:35 AM »
Boy did I get this wrong....lol
A