Author Topic: David Baye is Telling The Truth About Muscular Development  (Read 9195 times)

Simple Simon

Re: David Baye is Telling The Truth About Muscular Development
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2017, 08:13:00 AM »
Boy did I get this wrong....lol

do you have that pre-written out and just copy and paste it?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2017, 08:57:02 AM »
do you have that pre-written out and just copy and paste it?

;D ;D ;D

Be There,

With MD suffering financially as of late, I asked Ron Harris if I could write for MD, and gave him samples of my numerous bodybuilding DVD and supplement reviews, etc.  Ron was on board with it, and asked me to submit my first writing assignment, and in the meantime, I told Getbig that I got the job, and that MD was not only doubling my salary - they had plans to add a zero to my paycheck.

So what happened next?  Vince Goodrum CSN told Ron that I was "racist", etc, and not to hire me.  Unsurprisingly, Ron did not.  Even though I don't even update my YouTube channel, and it has more views than MD's YouTube channel does.  ::)

Anyway, since I now have no reasonable prospect of writing for MD, what would you say about Vince writing for MD?  Vince claims that, as with me, he is too controversial for MD.  Ok, fair enough, but is MD even in a position to make such a judgment at this point?

Perhaps more importantly - as I understand it, you have pretty extensive history in bodybuilding competition.  You are sort of like Getbig's own Dave Pulcinella.  So with that in mind, have you considered writing MD?  Just as a personal project/hobby [maybe putting in a few hours a week], to see if you could help MD get back in shape?

It seems to me like MD is having a hard time recruiting and maintaining talent, which I guess makes sense if you can't afford to pay anyone.  Do you think MD can resolve this matter, and would you be willing to help them achieve that by bringing your breadth and scope of knowledge to the former bodybuilding empire?

Simple Simon

« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2017, 11:44:27 AM »
;D ;D ;D

Be There,

With MD suffering financially as of late, I asked Ron Harris if I could write for MD, and gave him samples of my numerous bodybuilding DVD and supplement reviews, etc.  Ron was on board with it, and asked me to submit my first writing assignment, and in the meantime, I told Getbig that I got the job, and that MD was not only doubling my salary - they had plans to add a zero to my paycheck.

So what happened next?  Vince Goodrum CSN told Ron that I was "racist", etc, and not to hire me.  Unsurprisingly, Ron did not.  Even though I don't even update my YouTube channel, and it has more views than MD's YouTube channel does.  ::)

Anyway, since I now have no reasonable prospect of writing for MD, what would you say about Vince writing for MD?  Vince claims that, as with me, he is too controversial for MD.  Ok, fair enough, but is MD even in a position to make such a judgment at this point?

Perhaps more importantly - as I understand it, you have pretty extensive history in bodybuilding competition.  You are sort of like Getbig's own Dave Pulcinella.  So with that in mind, have you considered writing MD?  Just as a personal project/hobby [maybe putting in a few hours a week], to see if you could help MD get back in shape?

It seems to me like MD is having a hard time recruiting and maintaining talent, which I guess makes sense if you can't afford to pay anyone.  Do you think MD can resolve this matter, and would you be willing to help them achieve that by bringing your breadth and scope of knowledge to the former bodybuilding empire?

the desire to write for MD should automatically exclude you from doing it.