Author Topic: Fallsview............  (Read 4761 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Fallsview............
« on: January 30, 2017, 08:06:20 PM »
........how many times have you competed and during what years?

Also,how did you place in said contests.

TIA

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Fallsview............
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 08:23:55 PM »

TIA

All the above -- and exactly what medications did you use
And what if any negative side effects did / do you have.

Skeeter

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 05:56:02 AM »
I wouldn't trust a word from that lying asshole.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 05:58:32 AM »
He has no Blue Stars on getbig. Therefore he did not compete...

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2017, 06:20:12 AM »

I have competed in my country and i do not need blue stars.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2017, 06:23:59 AM »

TIA

All of the above and HOW POSITIVE DID YOU FELT ONSTAGE?

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2017, 06:30:56 AM »

TIA

Notice how all these gentleman are avoiding said question? Why is taking prostate medication such a sore subject? It was just a question since all three gentleman at my gyms are on proscar and flomax.
I figured the older gents could shed a light on what these prostate meds due to the PED's they are on-reduce effectiveness, side effects, etc. etc.

How this turned into me and going into local contests is beyond me. Funny how a prostate question turns everyone sore. Probably because every single older male who is taking PED's have a prostate issue. Lets face it, every single older Pro Bodybuilder is experiencing the issue, Stallone, Arnold, O'Hearn, Cahling, etc. etc. Why is this such a taboo issue?

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2017, 06:39:45 AM »
I had my prostate checked yesterday lol ,,,small and no ridges or bumps  ;D...psa perfect barely registers...

Simple Simon

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2017, 07:04:57 AM »
I had my prostate checked yesterday lol ,,,small and no ridges or bumps  ;D...psa perfect barely registers...

Did the doctor comment on your backing up and moving forward during the check?

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2017, 07:14:13 AM »
I had my prostate checked yesterday lol ,,,small and no ridges or bumps  ;D...psa perfect barely registers...

Blood test really isn't 100% accurate. Finger test only feels for bumps. Scope up the penis and scan is the only way to see exactly what is going on in there. None of the 3 guys had anything wrong with blood test, all had finger test and were negative. All three had to get scoped.
That is one thing I do not want to get done, lol. This really opened my eyes about all this hormone stuff and getting older.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2017, 07:15:47 AM »
My masseuse checks my prostate once a week.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2017, 07:31:18 AM »
MY PHYSICIAN IS NOT DR.DJ181 NOW,,,BE NICE ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2017, 07:34:20 AM »
Blood test really isn't 100% accurate. Finger test only feels for bumps. Scope up the penis and scan is the only way to see exactly what is going on in there. None of the 3 guys had anything wrong with blood test, all had finger test and were negative. All three had to get scoped.
That is one thing I do not want to get done, lol. This really opened my eyes about all this hormone stuff and getting older.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they take urine at the office that day ,your blood work is already there week before,and digit test confirms just the initial obvious signs,,getting scoped is if there signs or dr feels hey you could have a further issue...I sleep the entire night without getting up and drink a lot of water .that's all you can do..dr told me 3 guys lower to mid 40's needed major surgery for issues

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2017, 09:22:29 AM »

There are those of us who have voluntarily forgone blue stars so that we may not intimidate the gen-pop.
Y

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2017, 10:10:53 AM »
My masseuse checks my prostate once a week.

Some prostate checks are better than others...

I'm starting a new job next month and the job requires I get a physical exam. My normal doc said he was too busy today and assured me his new nurse practitioner was fully competent. For those that don't know, a nurse practitioner can do just about everything a doctor can do. Write prescriptions, order tests, etc.

I'm waiting in the room and I expect a fat middle aged women to come in. After a couple minutes this little cutie walks in. She may have been in the top 2 or 3 of best looking medical workers that I've ever seen. We started with some small talk and go over my medical history. She then she's leaving the room and instructs me to remove all my clothes and put the hospital gown on. I couldn't get it tied from behind very well, so it's hanging off my shoulders and leaving my ass exposed.

I did Google her and check her credentials when I got home. Based on her work and school history,  I guess she is right around 28 years old.

She came back into the room and we exchange some more pleasantries while she poking and prodding around. She made a comment that the bigger blood pressure cuff she used was for heavy or obese people, not bodybuilders. I told her that maybe she was using the bodybuilders cuff on the fat people. She kinda giggled and found it amusing. She felt me again on my back, chest and stomach and commented that I was solid like a rock.

Next she asked me to remove the gown so she could check down there, as she pointed to my crotch. I pulled the gown off and she says "oh you shave", I'm sure all bodybuilders do that". I explained while I'm in the shower I just shave everything off in habit.she smiled again and complimented me. Now she grabs my penis and starts feeling it for what I'm assuming lumps or something. This takes place for at least 10 seconds and I'm start to get hard. She then moves my now semi out of the way and starts working on my balls. They look like a couple grade A large eggs in her hand. At this point I apologize for being a full mast. She smiled and said don't worry about it. It happens and it's good to see yours is fully functioning. I don't think she was being flirty but she never told me to put the gown back on.

Next she needs to check my prostate and has me lean over with my elbows lying on the table. She gets some lube and can't open the twist off lid and asks me to help. I turn back around to help and my erection pokes her around the belly button area. She has me lean back over as she lubes up her fingers and fucks me......I mean inspects my prostate.

She then takes some towels and cleans the lube from my ass. I turn around and face her and still pretty hard, somewhere between a semi and full hard on. Like this she starts talking about all kinds of medical nonsense and how I look to be in tip top condition. She never asked me to put the gown back on for whatever reason. The whole time I believed she was being very professional,  except when I was naked and catch her eyes looking me up and down more times than she needed to. I didn't care but at least it was a cute girl doing this and not some guy or old sea hag.

I went on Google of course after and found all her information. I only have her face pic to post, and honestly she looks better than her pic. She's a bit on the short side with tiny hands and feet. She's got a nice tight little body and her slacks were showing a surprisingly nice little bubble butt. Overall I'd give this sexy doc a 8/10

T

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2017, 10:28:43 AM »
Obviously you guys think this is one big joke with 3rd grade humour. Well let me tell you something, 3rd grade humour is alot more hysterical then what I see on here. I see hate, jealousy and just plain sickness.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skeeter

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2017, 10:35:02 AM »
Obviously you guys think this is one big joke with 3rd grade humour. Well let me tell you something, 3rd grade humour is alot more hysterical then what I see on here. I see hate, jealousy and just plain sickness.

You still suck. Fuck off.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2017, 10:38:29 AM »
You still suck. Fuck off.

You know I have no clue who you were until I came back into the states and my account was hacked. Ron and I went through users of this forum. You were on the very bottom. Meaning, you are quite harmless. Its almost like you're trying too hard. Be nice, your gimmick is getting old.

Simple Simon

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2017, 10:43:59 AM »

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2017, 12:36:58 PM »

Americans spell the word "Humor".

British spell the word "Humour".

Hope this helps.   ::)

nomoreplates

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2017, 12:39:25 PM »

lololol

2scared2post

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2017, 12:40:17 PM »
You know I have no clue who you were until I came back into the states and my account was hacked. Ron and I went through users of this forum. You were on the very bottom. Meaning, you are quite harmless. Its almost like you're trying too hard. Be nice, your gimmick is getting old.

Getting into your account was easy.

You are that stupid your password was and still is simple.

Btw there were no pms from Ron in your inbox.

Hope this helps.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2017, 12:41:48 PM »
lololol
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME ........................ .FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111   LOL  :D

nomoreplates

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2017, 12:45:11 PM »
WELCOME TO THE THUNDERDOME ........................ .FUCKFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111   LOL  :D

Im honored  :-X

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2017, 12:49:35 PM »
Im honored  :-X
Just trying to make the noobs feel welcomed.   :D