Author Topic: The reason why you get injured  (Read 2974 times)

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: The reason why you get injured
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2017, 03:00:34 PM »
You bend over and take it you dont give it to anybody so a limp dick is perfect for you.

good one  ::)

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2017, 03:02:09 PM »
You should be trying to figure out how to get your skinny arms and flat chest bigger, anybody and I mean anybody who has joint problems and use deca will tell you that their joints feel better on it.

you have zero personal experience, why dont you tell us your stack to get to 300lbs then I can ridicule you some more.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2017, 03:09:17 PM »
you have zero personal experience, why dont you tell us your stack to get to 300lbs then I can ridicule you some more.

500mg of test, 400mg of deca and 300 mg of tren, as you see its not a very heavy cycle because the secret to getting big is eating a lot of calories every single day, I am thinking of adding igf-1 lr3 for the pump and vascularity benefits.

Simple Simon

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2017, 10:16:49 PM »
500mg of test, 400mg of deca and 300 mg of tren, as you see its not a very heavy cycle because the secret to getting big is eating a lot of calories every single day, I am thinking of adding igf-1 lr3 for the pump and vascularity benefits.

I didnt think you would be dumb enough to post it.

So, after 12 years of being on this site and posting dosages in excess of that you now believe that taking 1200mgs of gear is enough to get you an additional 60lbs of lean body mass over what you have ever achieved before in a matter of a couple of months by just eating a bit extra.

Fuck me you are easy....