Author Topic: The reason why you get injured  (Read 2957 times)

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
The reason why you get injured
« on: January 31, 2017, 07:53:54 AM »
The human body was not designed to sit down all day so when you are driving around the muscles become very tight and you get injured easily, after my lower back injury a few years ago I totally changed the way I train, now when I go the gym I lay down on a yoga mat and spend the next 15 min doing abs, lower back exercises and stretching then when I am ready to lift I start out light and the first 3 sets are high reps pumping blood into the muscle then I pile on the weight for one all out balls to the wall set where i go to complete and utter failure when I can't do a full rep I do a half rep until the muscle is completely exhausted, since i started training this way I have gotten zero injuries.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
Re: The reason why you get injured
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 08:10:39 AM »
The human body was not designed to sit down all day so when you are driving around the muscles become very tight and you get injured easily, after my lower back injury a few years ago I totally changed the way I train, now when I go the gym I lay down on a yoga mat and spend the next 15 min doing abs, lower back exercises and stretching then when I am ready to lift I start out light and the first 3 sets are high reps pumping blood into the muscle then I pile on the weight for one all out balls to the wall set where i go to complete and utter failure when I can't do a full rep I do a half rep until the muscle is completely exhausted, since i started training this way I have gotten zero injuries.

And zero gains!

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 08:30:40 AM »
And zero gains!

I weigh 270 pounds right now so the joke is on you.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 08:32:45 AM »

pics???

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2017, 08:35:09 AM »

This is true.  Spending 8+ hours sitting at a desk wreaks havoc on our whole body

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2017, 08:41:14 AM »

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2017, 08:41:35 AM »
This is true.  Spending 8+ hours sitting at a desk wreaks havoc on our whole body

standing desks are hella cheap, you can get one for under 300. my coworker has one with a treadmill, she paid under 700 for one

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2017, 08:45:16 AM »
standing desks are hella cheap, you can get one for under 300. my coworker has one with a treadmill, she paid under 700 for one

Do you actually use this crap I find it hilarious.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2017, 08:53:36 AM »

Fat doesn't count!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2017, 08:55:12 AM »

::)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2017, 08:56:36 AM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2017, 08:58:33 AM »
Do you actually use this crap I find it hilarious.

Where did you find a pic of Wooo?
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2017, 08:59:40 AM »

The human body isn't designed to be pushed to it's limits without breaking down either but we do it everyday

gothorium

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2017, 09:00:52 AM »

Please change your minipic.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2017, 09:16:44 AM »
The human body isn't designed to be pushed to it's limits without breaking down either but we do it everyday

The only reason why the body breaks down is because we dont give it time to recover, even dorian was saying that the reason why injuries ended his career was became he never took anytime off even when he felt aches and pains he would ignore it and still go balls to the wall, if you focus on recovery and take some time off every now and then the body will not break down.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2017, 12:23:58 PM »
pics???
funny he responded to all the other posts but not this one.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2017, 12:36:52 PM »
One of the things that bodybuilders can learn from the powerlifting community is to incorporate mobility work in their routines, esp for the hips, shoulder joints and lower back area.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2017, 12:51:26 PM »
Please change your minipic.

What's that gothorium?

Q

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2017, 01:22:53 PM »
The only reason why the body breaks down is because we dont give it time to recover, even dorian was saying that the reason why injuries ended his career was became he never took anytime off even when he felt aches and pains he would ignore it and still go balls to the wall, if you focus on recovery and take some time off every now and then the body will not break down.

Of course I agree with the recovery (in all aspects) my entire business revolves around strength and keeping people injury free or reduced. Bodybuilding recovery is a little different because of the higher volume and decreased recovery between sets. There are other varying factors but that's for another discussion.

But the body does eventually break down, recovery is longer especially when it comes to injury

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2017, 02:25:58 PM »
Stay away from winstrol and heavy weights.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2017, 02:43:04 PM »
Stay away from winstrol and heavy weights.

If you are on winstrol then you should be using deca to help your joints.

Simple Simon

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2017, 02:52:38 PM »

more broscience from the halfwit.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2017, 02:55:30 PM »

sure, might as well have a limp dick to go along with ur tendon injury  ::)

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2017, 02:56:47 PM »
more broscience from the halfwit.

You should be trying to figure out how to get your skinny arms and flat chest bigger, anybody and I mean anybody who has joint problems and use deca will tell you that their joints feel better on it.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2017, 02:58:47 PM »
sure, might as well have a limp dick to go along with ur tendon injury  ::)

You bend over and take it you dont give it to anybody so a limp dick is perfect for you.